Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Xbox, Wii, and PS3?

RainboomGenesis

I was planning a Pony Game Night when I first joined the forums.

We haven't done anything with that idea yet though Feld0 said that an "official" game night would have to be on PC and on games he could moderate such as Minecraft and TF2.

We won't be seeing an Official console game night anytime soon unfortunately.

Still though if you want to play something over Xbox Live add me as a friend (GT: Stachioed)

I play only Halo Reach and Gears of War 3 unfortunately.

I do have Call of Duty Black Ops and Modern Warfare 3 on PS3 if that's your thing. I don't really have a Playstation ID anymore since I don't recall what it was... I'll make a new one if I really feel like playing it.

I have a Wii too, but I play nothing on it hehe

EDIT: Also if I happen to be on Xbox Live and not in a Party invite me to your party and we can talk as well. I think I'll start doing that with the other Forum members since I got back into Xbox Live recently!

Edited by Colton Manestache

If I knew the schedule whenever they have those Pony Game Nights I would certainly play. But they should have a console pony game night that would be fun! :D I'm mostly an xbox gamer but sometimes I'll play minecraft on PC. Anybody know when those game nights are?

We have a thread that acts as a directory for members to post their various gaming IDs in; I'm sure you could find a few folks to play some games with in there. ;)