Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Equestria Divided (Grimdark)

GreyScholar

I don't really know how to handle RP romance I think it's a bit awkward 'mancing it up with someone else's fictional character over the internet. :lol:

I can't really see Fixit falling in love very easily, unless he goes through something tough with them, like holding off a huge wave of enemies. He prefers the company of machines to other ponies outside of his small circle of friends.

Also, do you see any female OCs in House Earthborn?  :mellow:

• Brohoof 1

I don't really know how to handle RP romance I think it's a bit awkward 'mancing it up with someone else's fictional character over the internet. :lol:

I can't really see Fixit falling in love very easily, unless he goes through something tough with them, like holding off a huge wave of enemies. He prefers the company of machines to other ponies outside of his small circle of friends.

Also, do you see any female OCs in House Earthborn?  :mellow:

lol not really, earthborn is filled with only dude oc's. But its not that awkward for my romance with the laughing mare, I'm not mancing it up cuz my mod is a girl.

PS about your oc fixit, will you be role playing as his team or should I since I'm the mod for earthborn? And in his Bio you wrote that he's in the south fort, so when the roleplay starts did u wanna stay there or did you want me to put you closer to the other faction battles?

lol not really, earthborn is filled with only dude oc's. But its not that awkward for my romance with the laughing mare, I'm not mancing it up cuz my mod is a girl.

PS about your oc fixit, will you be role playing as his team or should I since I'm the mod for earthborn? And in his Bio you wrote that he's in the south fort, so when the roleplay starts did u wanna stay there or did you want me to put you closer to the other faction battles?

I was going to RP his team, as to relocation I don't know. I think it would be good for RP purposes if we had him relocated to the House Moon and Star border as that would let him come into contact with other OCs.

I did kinda have an idea of maybe Tondrak possibly falling in love with the laughting mare. Having an undead romance with a skeleton and a decomposing corps. It's just an idea at this point, i don't overly mind if we can't put it in the roleplay. But what do u guys think about that idea?

DAMMIT WHY DO I NEED TO TYPE SOMETHING ITS RUINS THE JOKE!!! ... THIS TEXT IS IRRELEVANT!!!

... I miss when Kyrospawn made vids...

Edited by AnonBrony

DAMMIT WHY DO I NEED TO TYPE SOMETHING ITS RUINS THE JOKE!!! ... THIS TEXT IS IRRELEVANT!!!

... I miss when Kyrospawn made vids...

lol, I know I wanted a kinda creepy undead romance vib . I'll see how the roleplay starts and decide if its worth trying.

I did kinda have an idea of maybe Tondrak possibly falling in love with the laughting mare. Having an undead romance with a skeleton and a decomposing corps. It's just an idea at this point, i don't overly mind if we can't put it in the roleplay. But what do u guys think about that idea?

Ha! That's fine with me, although do be warned that she can unleash tons of the undead and smiling dolls and cadaver carousels and those worm thingies on your OC if you dump her.  :angry:

And the Laughing Mare is not a corpse, she's a ... goddess thing. Are you confusing her with Pinkies' corpse?

Edited by TheSonicAlicorn
  • Brohoof 2

Ha! That's fine with me, although do be warned that she can unleash tons of the undead and smiling dolls and cadaver carousels and those worm thingies on your OC if you dump her. :angry:

And the Laughing Mare is not a corpse, she's a ... goddess thing. Are you confusing her with Pinkies' corpse?

The laughting mare speaks using pinky pie's corps, not to mention if the laughting mare comes to the mortal realm, i would assume she would use pinkies body.

But me and scholar talked about it a long time ago, but the laughting mare is pretty much pinky's angry and kinda crazy spirit wanting revenge. But deep down the real pinky is their somewere hoping that her friends can save her. If you want il link you to the pm so you can read are discussion.

• Brohoof 1

The laughting mare speaks using pinky pie's corps, not to mention if the laughting mare comes to the mortal realm, i would assume she would use pinkies body.

But me and scholar talked about it a long time ago, but the laughting mare is pretty much pinky's angry and kinda crazy spirit wanting revenge. But deep down the real pinky is their somewere hoping that her friends can save her. If you want il link you to the pm so you can read are discussion.

Oh yeah, forgot about the use of Pinkies' body. That's probably a bad sign, seeing as I'm the mod.

You can send the PM if you feel like it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Next to Red Wind's name in the Cult of Laughter section of the first post, you put Lady Sparrow's bio there!

I will fix the error, I apologize for the mistake. I will also look over Lila Fireheart and add her if all is good. Apart from Marathon's OC I believe I am up-to-date with all bios.

----------

Fixed

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 2

I will fix the error, I apologize for the mistake. I will also look over Lila Fireheart and add her if all is good. Apart from Marathon's OC I believe I am up-to-date with all bios.

----------

Fixed

Ok, so incase you didn't notice the post earlier (which im sure you did see them, just being redundant just incase) about the kingdom its basically a story filler and is in a completely different part of the world past the Everfree forest. But other than that I think everything should be good shape.

Ok. I will try this one last time before throwing it into the towel and not playing.

They are in my signature. Yes... all four of them.

I haven't come up with game specific background yet... just throwing ideas out there.

But so you know... hey Equestrian Scholar, I'll shoot you a PM with the specific background in the near future.

And, like i said, this will be my last application before I stop trying to apply.

Any updates on when we're starting? I'm so eager to get this RP moving and there hasn't been much activity lately, plus I also have ideas for The Composer/The Dancer if those slots are open for later in the RP.

People have been busy. Mainly with school since many people have Midterms/Finals or other standardized testing. But the Mods are working. Though they have been quiet as well. And we hope to start this next week as long as no more bumps in this long long road appaer.

Ok. I will try this one last time before throwing it into the towel and not playing.

I haven't come up with game specific background yet... just throwing ideas out there.

But so you know... hey Equestrian Scholar, I'll shoot you a PM with the specific background in the near future.

And, like i said, this will be my last application before I stop trying to apply.

First, who are you? Second we arn't acceptin' any applications anymore 'till this starts. We got plenty of players. And if you did apply before you should of done a while back ago before we stoped accepting players...

• Brohoof 1

Any updates on when we're starting? I'm so eager to get this RP moving and there hasn't been much activity lately, plus I also have ideas for The Composer/The Dancer if those slots are open for later in the RP.

Actually an idea I was considering was to have the Singer absorbed into the Musician and the Composer, having them be a brother/sister pair and even twins.

They are not long enough, I will not say no but I will require you to add more detail. Have you seen my thread here? http://mlpforums.com/topic/43908-making-a-background-for-your-oc/#entry1038828

DARNIT! Rage- no. I won't spam.

Darnit. That stinks... well, I am sorry I wasted space on this thread...

I'll go now... *sniffle*

Ah, well. OK. Have a good roleplay, guys.

Just because no one answers does not mean you need to get mad, many of us are busy with real life and cannot be on a lot.

• Brohoof 1

Actually an idea I was considering was to have the Singer absorbed into the Musician and the Composer, having them be a brother/sister pair and even twins.

That would be interesting, especially if we had The Composer be a "chessmaster" sort of character and The Musician his/her second-in-command or co-leader.

I'm thinking of The Dancer as a literal dancer who uses seduction and that sort of thing or perhaps a swordsman or somesuch who values grace and precision in his/her profession rather than brute force.

• Brohoof 1

That would be interesting, especially if we had The Composer be a "chessmaster" sort of character and The Musician his/her second-in-command or co-leader.

I'm thinking of The Dancer as a literal dancer who uses seduction and that sort of thing or perhaps a swordsman or somesuch who values grace and precision in his/her profession rather than brute force.

Wow. This RP could be very good. If The Dancer were somepony to use seduction, though, we'd have to make sure she/he would look good... very good, just to heighten temptation when the time comes. ;)

They are not long enough, I will not say no but I will require you to add more detail. Have you seen my thread here? http://mlpforums.com/topic/43908-making-a-background-for-your-oc/#entry1038828

Just because no one answers does not mean you need to get mad, many of us are busy with real life and cannot be on a lot.

Just checking, umm. We're all good on my oc, right? Also i'll be gone for an hour or two because ill be out to dinner with my Grandpa at about 5-5:30 (us central time). So if you need me to do something in that time frame ill do it when I have a chance.

They would also use the music and song they create to 'enchant' ponies to their wishes.

That was actually my idea for the Dancer as well, being a skilled swordspony that uses her skill at dancing to help her move through a fight with grace and beauty.

Wow. This RP could be very good. If The Dancer were somepony to use seduction, though, we'd have to make sure she/he would look good... very good, just to heighten temptation when the time comes. ;)

could... could? COULD!? Man, this IS gonna be very good! If everything goes according to plan ofcourse.

They would also use the music and song they create to 'enchant' ponies to their wishes.

That was actually my idea for the Dancer as well, being a skilled swordspony that uses her skill at dancing to help her move through a fight with grace and beauty.

YOUR ALIVE!!! lol jk. But there are things you probably should take a look at the moderater chat. When you ahve the tiem ofcourse. Your gonna have to do some readin'.

• Brohoof 2

That would be the literal inerpretation of the Composer and Musician, I was taking a more metaphorical approach in that the Composer writing music could be compared to a chess metaphor for making plans, as ponies and events are notes on a stave for him/her to manipulate.

Ugh, English class makes me over-analyse everything. :lol:

That would be the literal inerpretation of the Composer and Musician, I was taking a more metaphorical approach in that the Composer writing music could be compared to a chess metaphor for making plans, as ponies and events are notes on a stave for him/her to manipulate.

Yes that was my plan as well, the Composer bring together everything as a whole and leading not only the other gifted but manipulating the player's characters to what she has planned.

could... could? COULD!? Man, this IS gonna be very good! If everything goes according to plan ofcourse.

YOUR ALIVE!!! lol jk. But there are things you probably should take a look at the moderater chat. When you ahve the tiem ofcourse. Your gonna have to do some readin'.

I will get on it do not worry about such, I just have other things I am doing while I am on so it will take a bit of time.

I plan on making the Artist an Insane homicidal lunatic that can make his drawings become real. And hes Also gonna break the 4th wall. And the laws of physics. Just think of Pinkie with a brush and a knife, that murders people. Hehehehe

• Brohoof 1

I plan on making the Artist an Insane homicidal lunatic that can make his drawings become real. And hes Also gonna break the 4th wall. And the laws of physics. Just think of Pinkie with a brush and a knife, that murders people. Hehehehe

Remember he is the scenery expert and can 'paint' areas to be very dangerous places, we have someone else to make the characters though perhaps the Artist would help the Storyteller with such.

• Brohoof 1