Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Equestria Divided (Grimdark)

GreyScholar

Okay, i though the post about Lightning and Spell chitchatting would be a bit smalled then that. 

Also hurrah for guard murdering?

I mean...

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM. NO ONE BREAKS THE LAW ON MY WATCH.

Having some confusion on what's happening in the houses (and the Cult)? I think I can help.

This is what I got so far:

The Cult of Laughter

1. Lila and Red "Blood" Wind and Prophet Derpy are going on a mission to Manehattan to retrieve Tondraks' crown (while kidnapping ponies for fun).

2. The Twins are trying to perfect The Gift.

House Moon And Star

1. All unicorn members are going to Hoofington to watch what they don't know is going to happen - Twily's gonna' open a portal to the Astral Plane...or at least try.

House Earthborn

1. They are launching a fairly large attack on someplace, and I think it mentions where in the original post.

House Whitegold

1. Sweetie Belle and Descant are singing a duet, and Lady Rarity is in the audience

2. Borders are being secured for fear of cultists entering the city

House Everfree

1. All deer are trying to find Lady Sparrow (Lily), and Rain has succeeded.

2. Jade (my OC) is entering the House.

House Stormwing

...IDK, those guys have been quiet

@Flame...somethin'

I haven't read the post yet, but I know it's gonna' be an EPIC KILL  :angry: .

• Brohoof 3

Oh gosh yes... this will be the first time I ever die in a RP...

At least Star Rain won't be effected by it! :D

And just a word of warning, the Wall is filled with soldiers watching out of loads of windows...

That's why Wind is leading the guard away from the group. I have a plan...AN AMAZINGLY FANTASTIC PLAN

That's why Wind is leading the guard away from the group. I have a plan...AN AMAZINGLY FANTASTIC PLAN

Oh, deer, pun-intended goodness...YOU DON'T MEAN...no....not....cookie?

I am really scared what Wind's gonna' do, and she's on my side! Well, the side I'm modding for, anyways.

• Brohoof 2

Oh, deer, pun-intended goodness...YOU DON'T MEAN...no....not....cookie?

I am really scared what Wind's gonna' do, and she's on my side! Well, the side I'm modding for, anyways.

Cookie isn't alive yet...he still needs a brain. But hopefully my idea will work...we will soon see...after Star posts...

Cookie isn't alive yet...he still needs a brain. But hopefully my idea will work...we will soon see...after Star posts...

No, I mean shall he become Cookie. Don't think that's the idea, though...

P.S: You should be able to assassinate secretly - Derpy is deploying the muffins (distraction)!

• Brohoof 1

Hey Star...Do I have permission to kill off the guard ? Of course it depends on your next post...but if best comes to best...I mean...worse comes to worst...can she kill him ?

No, I mean shall he become Cookie. Don't think that's the idea, though...

P.S: You should be able to assassinate secretly - Derpy is deploying the muffins (distraction)!

Dang it...really ? STAR WAIT...I GOTTA EDIT MY POST DON'T POST YET AAAAAH
Hang on...i'm going to go just edit this thing.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAha...I FREAKING LOVE USING WIND SHE'S SO EVIIIIL...I mean...oh no, the guard...eek.

.... Dear Lord i haven't read it yet but now i am afraid too...

P.S. THE ARTISTS IS BEST EVIL PONY IN THIS RP :P  :P  

.... Dear Lord i haven't read it yet but now i am afraid too...

P.S. THE ARTISTS IS BEST EVIL PONY IN THIS RP :P  :P  

Well its not that evil...but I have something in store...which I think is pretty obvious as in everypony know's what's coming.

I've been on the go all day today. Dental appointment. Skating rink with my brothers. I won't be able to make a full post until about 9:00 EST. And that's a rough estimation.

Is Evergreen still with Jade and Sand and Fluttershy? I'm not sure, from your guys's posts.

Hey Star...Do I have permission to kill off the guard ? Of course it depends on your next post...but if best comes to best...I mean...worse comes to worst...can she kill him ?

Dang it...really ? STAR WAIT...I GOTTA EDIT MY POST DON'T POST YET AAAAAH

Hang on...i'm going to go just edit this thing.

Love the sinister post...hehehehehe...

I've been on the go all day today. Dental appointment. Skating rink with my brothers. I won't be able to make a full post until about 9:00 EST. And that's a rough estimation.

Is Evergreen still with Jade and Sand and Fluttershy? I'm not sure, from your guys's posts.

No problem, I've been pretty busy lately too - I've kinda' just been avoiding homework... I'm doing it now though, don't worry!

Yep, Evergreen is now present for Jade spilling out important bits of her life. Yeah, this will get really weird really fast.

• Brohoof 1

...Well that little bit of violence escalated quickly...

But at least you got into the city...

(THIS TEXT IS IRRELEVANT) 

(THIS IS ALSO IRRELEVANT)

• Brohoof 1

Okay, now the mission is kind of at a stand-still. I mean, they can't just discreetly grab the crown now, and Manehattan is on the lookout for Cult activity, and the mission team stuck being "hospitalized", so. Yeah. That's a problem.

Sir Flamey from Dancyville and Marathon, let me know when you want to switch to plan B. We should wait for both of you to post before going ahead with that, since Marathon may be a bit behind, judging by the recent lack of posting (which is fine, by the way). Just so no one gets confused.

• Brohoof 2

Well I actually need to go very soon, so if needs be you can put Silver on autopilot so that you can continue the roleplay. I will be back, maybe in a few hours.

i was wondering do we actually need to read everything in the roleplay, cuz iv'e just been reading everything that applies to my oc's and house that im modding.

It's alot of reading and iv'e been kinda busy, but im making as much an effort as possible to post.

i was wondering do we actually need to read everything in the roleplay, cuz iv'e just been reading everything that applies to my oc's and house that im modding.

It's alot of reading and iv'e been kinda busy, but im making as much an effort as possible to post.

You don't have too but it would be nice if you did. Maybe in free time. You are a mod after all. You might need to know at least a bit about the other houses in case there are interactions.

Descant, Yes, I specifically mentioned her. 

Other Everfree's, come to Lady Fluttershy and introduce yourselves my pretties! *cackle*

The-Master I made a diplomatic post in regards to Stormwing earlier, check it out.

Others, Really, whoever is in charge of the southwest on the westernmost border of Everfree (Earthborn right?) your land is being invaded.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Other Everfree's, come to Lady Fluttershy and introduce yourselves my pretties! *cackle*

The-Master I made a diplomatic post in regards to Stormwing earlier, check it out.

Others, Really, whoever is in charge of the southwest on the westernmost border of Everfree (Earthborn right?) your land is being invaded.

So guys are going to war already...

Well that escalated quickly... 

Wait isn't Earthborn marching  in on Stormwing?... Is there gonna be clash? Or is Earthborn gonna be destroyed by the lack of troops...

Oh dear, the first battle in the RP... this is certainly gonna get interesting.

Also Higurashi i feel we shouldn't escalate the RP too quickly. You can go and invade Earthborn and all, but i fear this may be going a bit too fast.

Edited by AnonBrony
  • Brohoof 1

What exactly were you implying? Did you just send the severed head of a Stormwing envoy to Cloudsdale wrapped in one of its banners?