Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Resignation.

Kurtiss

u too sexy to leave ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Well Kurtiss, I will say I'm shocked by this. I will miss you. You've been a great admin.

Hope everything works out.

-gives good bye hug to Kurtiss-

No worries, I shall have to resort to stalking your accounts

Though your soul has already been dedicated to ponies. You can never truly leave.

I shall haunt you at the most awkwards moments.

-LRP

• Brohoof 2

I'm glad to hear that you will still be occasionally posting, and hope to see you around (in the synchtubes and whatnot) I'll always remember you as an administrator, and wish you luck on your personal issues. (you deserve a "founder" title) Edited by Ice
  • Brohoof 3

You will be greatly missed, friend. Knowing I probably can't say much different than what has already been said; it was a grand time knowing these forums were in the works and that you were directly involved in their wake. Best of luck with all your future endeavors and it is also great knowing you will still post from time to time (as I am in a position where I can't post nearly as much as I would like). That being my closing... happy trails! :)

• Brohoof 1

Well Kurtiss, thanks for your service, your awesomeness, and everything. It sure will be a little different without you as admin. Good luck with all of your future travels!

I personally think you deserve a new member class thingy, like VIP, or retired Staff. It'll just be so odd to see you as a regular member, especially for all you've done for the site.

Edited by Tom the Diamond
  • Brohoof 2

Thank you all for the kind words. :) <3

I really hate to ruin the mood of this thread with my non-serious nonsense, but... you being Santa and all, does this mean I won't be getting that ice-cream truck next year like you said you would get me?

You'll still get that ice cream truck. ;)
  • Brohoof 2

It's sad to see you resigning but I take comfort in knowing that you'll be sticking around as a member. I just want to say that I'll never forget what you've done for the community and for me personally. You helped get me into MLP. (whether you know it or not) I'll never forget those days back on 3DS Forums when we were just a small group of bronies. You got us so hyped up for this place. You are truly one of the best persons I have met on the internet and I will always think of you as the true Fluttershy of the site.

^Look at me getting all sappy and stuff. Anyway, hope to see you around Kurtiss. :P

Edited by Apple Bloom
  • Brohoof 5

• 1 month later...

New members, please stop bumping this thread with pointless posts mourning his resignation when you never even knew him - I just removed a smattering of them. Kurtiss resigned quite a while ago, and we as a community have since moved on.

I'm locking this thread now to ensure it peacefully remains archived. If you wish to speak to Kurtiss and express your feelings for his resignation, you are welcome to send him a private message.

• Brohoof 4