Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Welcome everyone to another MotionSparkxHoneyPuffxSugarPlum traditional art trio

Motion Spark

LOL, this picture is too rich, your OC's face is priceless and Honey Puff's OC is just like fuck you, fuck you all I sip my tea and do what I want

hahahah :lol:

yeah that what I wanted to portrait XD

and expect much more from these 3, they look so funny/cute together that it's impossible not to draw them :P

• Brohoof 1

He didn't do anything, that's just Sugar Plum

This seems about right.

I'm pretty upset that I missed this the day it was posted, but life just happens, and gets in the way. Now, it's time for vacation. To le Outer Banks!

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

ohh, your drawing skills are just marvelous, I adore the shading and the color in it, and her expression! priceless haha, i am jealous of your skills at drawing!

yikes! :P

thank you very much, I appreciate when everypony points out the shading because, I'm not really "good" at shading drawings hehe

• Brohoof 2

Wow, I really like how your style is so close to the original series! The thing looks very dynamic, I'd love to see more! The only thing I can mention about it is that maybe the head of the pink pony is not round enough, but then again that might just be her design.

• Brohoof 1

Wow, I really like how your style is so close to the original series! The thing looks very dynamic, I'd love to see more! The only thing I can mention about it is that maybe the head of the pink pony is not round enough, but then again that might just be her design.

hehe thanks a lot, but you can judge by yourself, this is her original design: http://mlpforums.com/topic/29537-%E2%99%A1honey-puff-oc/

I can't help but laugh as that mare proceeds to own Motion Spark. Daym girl, you mad. Oh yeah, the pink one apparently does not give the slightest of bucks it seems.

yeah, she never gives a buck, actually this is a series of traditional drawing, that unfortunatelly had ended, and this is the second part.

3rd part: http://mlpforums.com/topic/33443-motionsparkxhoneypuffxsugarplum-traditional-art-3-last-installment/

1st part: http://mlpforums.com/topic/30414-so-i-draw-w-pencil-for-the-first-time-in-years-honey-puff-and-sugar-plum-see/

She. Is. Adorable. She's one of the first OC's ever that just made me go 'B'awwww!'

LOLOLOL!

I think you are little late, good that I got you to catch up! all the forums agreed that Honey Puff owns the cutest OC of the enitre forums lol

• Brohoof 1

LOLOLOL!

I think you are little late, good that I got you to catch up! all the forums agreed that Honey Puff owns the cutest OC of the enitre forums lol

I wish I could beat her at that xD You are both very good at making vectors, too! I'm jealous. xD

I wish I could beat her at that xD You are both very good at making vectors, too! I'm jealous. xD

not sure if you've seen my other art, but thanks, actually we simulate "vectoring" because we use SAI to do our artworks, if you know SAI, it's a bitmap based program, so it's not real vectoring, but the the way the lineart tools works feels pretty much like vectoring hahah!!

not sure if you've seen my other art, but thanks, actually we simulate "vectoring" because we use SAI to do our artworks, if you know SAI, it's a bitmap based program, so it's not real vectoring, but the the way the lineart tools works feels pretty much like vectoring hahah!!

Ooh, I have that program... Though I don't know if my style would go well with the vector-like effect. Do you have any type of tutorial?

Ooh, I have that program... Though I don't know if my style would go well with the vector-like effect. Do you have any type of tutorial?

well, I always tend to do something the closest to the show, so I like the "vectoring" effect, check Honey Puff's blog to know how to acurately vector a pony drawing, she made a tutorial for that.

actually she taught me how to "vector" in SAI hehehe, but there always better programs for that like illustrator or inkscape

That's how you do it! Really great! You rock, Motion Spark /)

But what's the name of the pony laughing in the back? I can't recall her name :P

BROHOOF!! mate!! :D

*(

oh! and that pony is Honey Puff, she's Honey Puff's OC, you can see her design here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/29537-%E2%99%A1honey-puff-oc/

she owns the cutest OC in the forums!! :D

BROHOOF!! mate!! :D

*(

oh! and that pony is Honey Puff, she's Honey Puff's OC, you can see her design here: http://mlpforums.com...♡honey-puff-oc/

she owns the cutest OC in the forums!! :D

Of cource, it was Honey Puff! I have her added as friend, but still forgot :P

Anyways, keep it up! You are very talented. Also I like your OC

Edited by UnPause
  • Brohoof 1

Oh man I can't believe I have missed this piece of art! :*( RIP Sugar Plum rofl xD! But seriously nice job motion spark! I really love how you combined each oc together I really enjoyed checking this out :3

Awesome motion spark ;)

pffffft XD

:mellow:

yeah, she died in the nastiest of the ways possible (XD :mellow: )....

OH! wow, you have to thank some user I forgot to revive this thread for you to see

and thank you for your words, I really appreciate them! ;)

• Brohoof 1

ohh, your drawing skills are just marvelous, I adore the shading and the color in it, and her expression! priceless haha, i am jealous of your skills at drawing!

Thanks for reviving this thread smokey the mudkip! Thanks to you I got to see this :) you rock for reviving this old thread! And i made this for you because you rock.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwTsZHGQ6FE

Posted Image

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne
  • Brohoof 2

Wow, that is awesome! I wish I could draw as good as that...

I want to see more, and I bet that someponies in "Drawfriend Stuff" could use your hand!

That picture you made isn't just very well drawn, but the scenario is down right GENIUS!! :P Keep it up!

Wow, that is awesome! I wish I could draw as good as that...

I want to see more, and I bet that someponies in "Drawfriend Stuff" could use your hand!

That picture you made isn't just very well drawn, but the scenario is down right GENIUS!! :P Keep it up!

unfortunatelly, I won't be drawing this series anymore because Sugar Plum died lol ...so, I'm missing a third partner for the series. You should check out my latest artwork
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

YEAH KICK HIS ASS SUGAR PLUM!

*cough* *cough* Ahem, uh I mean, nice job Sparky. I'm late but still a good drawing.

I just love how Honey Puff is just like, "I don't give a f**k ." lol.

• Brohoof 1

YEAH KICK HIS ASS SUGAR PLUM!

*cough* *cough* Ahem, uh I mean, nice job Sparky. I'm late but still a good drawing.

I just love how Honey Puff is just like, "I don't give a f**k ." lol.

lol Wubs, I really can't complain for people reviving my old threads actually it's pretty flattering haha

thanks for commenting anyways ;)

• Brohoof 1

Omg the awesomerific spectacularly wonderfulricficness of this :D

I love the expressions and it is a very wonderfully draw picture :D.

Good job motionspark, Honeypuff, and Sugarplum!