Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Some Awesome News

morethanicecream

I am now almost able to sing really high. I am working on getting my vocal chords up into

Possibly soon, I will be able to do covers of songs from MLP. I will put those in the music part of the forums here. Any requests can be done, but do you think I can accomplish this by next summer. Any songs you want me to sing go here. I know this should belong in music, but this is me telling you guys I am close to my goal.

• Brohoof 1

Awesome! I can't wait to hear your singing, I love all the My Little Pony covers that I've heard so far :wub: Good luck to ya!

If you could, I'd like to hear Rarity's songs Art of the Dress and/or Becoming Popular, and/or Twilight's I Wasn't Prepared For This from season 3 :)

I've tried vocal lessons because I was given a free trail. Holy shit it was intense. I'm pretty sure that if I stuck with it, it would've been much easier, but I don't have that much interest in it. Still, massive props for being able to achieve something like that.

I've tried vocal lessons because I was given a free trail. Holy shit it was intense. I'm pretty sure that if I stuck with it, it would've been much easier, but I don't have that much interest in it. Still, massive props for being able to achieve something like that.

Ya, I think I'm going to take vocal lessons. Seems like it would help. My drama teacher sings very high. I'm pretty sure he could of done it.