Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

oc design help

Punk_rawk

so, i know what i want him to look like, but the issue is i cant draw. at all. i've seen a lot of computer generated ones that were, like, a character maker type thing so i just wanna know what site/gadget i should use. any advice?

thank you all so much :) alright, im almost done getting the basics of this down...being a brony online is hard. well anyways, thanks :)

Ha ha ha, don't wory... The hard parts are setting up a OC, coming out form being a closet bronie, and learning how to use photoshop to make your OC look better... Lol

Any ways no problem and welcome again to the herd

• Brohoof 1

alright, got my oc, already outa the closet, and screw photoshop punk rawk looks fabulous as always. now all thats left is finally finishing my first fic.

Edited by Punk_rawk

alright, got my oc, already outa the closet, and screw photoshop punk rawk looks fabulous as always. now all thats left is finally finishing my first fic.

Dang!!! That's a nice OC! Now all you gotta do Is go over 5 posts to become a muffin!

Once your there youl be able to start Rollplaying... It's the most fun thing to do on the sight... Also post your OC on the character data bace... All you need to do is think of a nice backstory and etc etc... Then by the time your a cupcake 40 posts... Youl get to apply for the minecraft server and all that stuff... Any ways... Have fun!!!

• Brohoof 1