Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Classes are over! There is only one thing to do... (Requests closed)

SkyBound

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though this is not the final product, I at least, want to be sure you that you would be satisfied with these couple sketches before I move onto your request. I know it is not much, but if there is anything I missed, please let me know. I actually had to a bit of research on the actual version of this character before I could even attempt to convert it to pony-form. I know it is not much to show right now, but just let me know if you would like me to proceed, or if you would rather withdraw the request. (I really should have shaded these...)

Dios mio. Me gusta. I love it. One tiny tidbit I probably should have mentioned in my original post, is that my OC is a unicorn. Nothing too major. But I must reiterate on how much I love this sketch.

Dios mio. Me gusta. I love it. One tiny tidbit I probably should have mentioned in my original post, is that my OC is a unicorn. Nothing too major. But I must reiterate on how much I love this sketch.

I am glad that you do indeed approve.  So long as it is acceptable to you, I will move forward with your request, with the minor addition of a horn to the character.  Hopefully the final product will be to your liking as well.

Could you do my newest OC Ignis Sica he's got lots of training with Kunai so if you could maybe do him in a training session throwing some at a log while looking cool doing it that would be awesome. Oh he's also going to be Twilight's husband in my upcoming fanfiction so if you could put her watching him in the pic that would be awesome if not that's fine too.

post-8425-0-28837500-1360551475.png

Okay, here is an update on Tainted One's request.  As I am not the best at drawing clothing or weaponry, this one is probably not the best attempt.  Plus, I am sure the perspective is off in at least one part of this.  With that in mind, if there is anything that needs to be changed, please feel free to let me know.  (How in the world does a pony hold a firearm anyway, magic excluded?)

post-3181-0-20443500-1360817873_thumb.png

Edited by SkyBound

Okay, here is an update on Tainted One's request. As I am not the best at drawing clothing or weaponry, this one is probably not the best attempt. Plus, I am sure the perspective is off in at least one part of this. With that in mind, if there is anything that needs to be changed, please feel free to let me know. (How in the world does a pony hold a firearm anyway, magic excluded?)

Scan_Pic0003.png

It's amazing <3 How much more are you planning to add? Also, as for the holding guns thing, there's these things in Fallout: Equestria called battle saddles. Earth ponies and pegasi use them.

It's amazing <3 How much more are you planning to add? Also, as for the holding guns thing, there's these things in Fallout: Equestria called battle saddles. Earth ponies and pegasi use them.

I suppose that depends: what would you like to see added to this?  As far as Fallout: Equestria, I have never read the fan fiction or its spin-offs (and given the length on these stories, I doubt I would have the time), but I suppose battle saddles would make sense to an extent.  I guess it is fortunate that your character is a unicorn; I would think that would make things easier for gun-wielding.

http://im-so-lonely-so-i.tumblr.com/post/42959365521/ship-these-two-cats

Draw these two characters kissing or making out

;u;   I hope you can draw cats,  cause i wanna ship these two cats sooooo hard!!!!  

Please and thank yooou!! 

Though I can draw cats, I am sorry, but I am afraid I am going to have to deny this request for three reasons.  First, this is a pony-based thread and I am afraid cats just do not fit that criteria.  If you have a pony OC, on the other hand, I would be more than happy to draw that for you if you wish.  Second, I would not feel quite right drawing such a scene though I have nothing against shipping or anything of that nature.  Lastly, it appears that you simply copied and pasted this on several other threads.  In the future, it would be nice if you would personalize your requests slightly more.

I suppose that depends: what would you like to see added to this? As far as Fallout: Equestria, I have never read the fan fiction or its spin-offs (and given the length on these stories, I doubt I would have the time), but I suppose battle saddles would make sense to an extent. I guess it is fortunate that your character is a unicorn; I would think that would make things easier for gun-wielding.

Are you any good at drawing backgrounds? Because if you could do a cityscape with a megaspell (nuke) going off amidst it, that'd be perfect. Still loving your art, btw. <3<3<3

Just so you wont look me over to see if my other posts are simliar i also use different pics as responses...

36c32d34966ecb99c4fc53a9f527397f.png A bit strict, are we?   

Just cause pony thread, it wont hurt to draw cats... Imean if someone requested opal..  I bet you would draw it huh...   Most animals are in the MLP shows... dog turtle..  blame fluttershy for having sorts of animals...  

I guess no ships then...  not even a hug huh?  Bleeeh....

>.>;; You can look at my previous question to another post so I wont have to repeat the question...

And yeah.. I guess I have pony..   

http://25.media.tumblr.com/a7a3f993a84d100dce24e223aa44ca35/tumblr_mgp6u2Kv161rccitpo2_1280.png

Draw fast poni pls  

Just so you wont look me over to see if my other posts are simliar i also use different pics as responses...

img-1175891-1-36c32d34966ecb99c4fc53a9f5 A bit strict, are we?   

Just cause pony thread, it wont hurt to draw cats... Imean if someone requested opal..  I bet you would draw it huh...   Most animals are in the MLP shows... dog turtle..  blame fluttershy for having sorts of animals...  

I guess no ships then...  not even a hug huh?  Bleeeh....

>.>;; You can look at my previous question to another post so I wont have to repeat the question...

And yeah.. I guess I have pony..   

http://25.media.tumblr.com/a7a3f993a84d100dce24e223aa44ca35/tumblr_mgp6u2Kv161rccitpo2_1280.png

Draw fast poni pls  

The individual picture responses are quite a nice touch.  And yes, perhaps I am being a bit 'strict,' but in no way an I attempting to be malicious or hurtful, as I take no pleasure in rejecting one's request.  (On a side note, the only thing that prompted me to look over these posts was your request in a couple threads that I follow, with your wording being the same or minimally altered.)  I also have no intention of looking at your other posts as it is not a concern.

Please, allow me to clear up any misunderstandings that may be laid out here.  I will concede that there are indeed a diverse array of animals and other creatures within the show, and I would have little problem drawing these within a proper context.  However, your request is not that straight forward as you have requested, from my perspective, a drawing of two random felines making out and such.  Whether you agree or not, there is a distinct difference.

Also, as I stated before, I have no issues with shipping, as well as hugs (as I see hugs as more platonic than anything else).  To be honest, I do not believe I would even be able to create such an intimate scene well enough to post confidently.  There are many great artists on this forum, and I am sure they would be more than happy to take up your original request.

I can only hope that this has cleared up any hard feelings that may have come from my original post.  If not, then I suppose one cannot please everyone as I stand by what I have said.  As far as your updated request, I will try to get to it as soon as possible.  Did you wish for anything articular, such as pose, setting and along those lines?

Edited by SkyBound

Wow. Looking back at some of your completed requests... just wow. You've got quite the talent for drawing.

Which leads me to my question. Would it be possible for you to draw my OC, Addem Up? The link's in my signature, but the only image I have is from ponycreator.

I know you've got a lot of requests, so if you're too bogged down, tell me.

Wow. Looking back at some of your completed requests... just wow. You've got quite the talent for drawing.

Which leads me to my question. Would it be possible for you to draw my OC, Addem Up? The link's in my signature, but the only image I have is from ponycreator.

I know you've got a lot of requests, so if you're too bogged down, tell me.

Thank you very much, you are far too kind.  I think you squeezed in just before I closed off the requests so I would be more than happy to draw your OC!  I do indeed need to catch up before I open back up for requests, but I will try to get to yours soon, .  Do you have any special you would like, such as a certain pose , setting and such?

I have two minor updates, nothing special at all.  Not my best work either...

Are you any good at drawing backgrounds? Because if you could do a cityscape with a megaspell (nuke) going off amidst it, that'd be perfect. Still loving your art, btw. <3<3<3

I cannot say I am proficient at creating backgrounds, but this is what I have right now for you.  If you would like something different or added, please feel free to say so; I know it looks a bit barren and lacking in details right now.  I am always looking for practice on my weak areas, and this certainly counts.

post-3181-0-75806000-1360981510_thumb.pngfferent, please let me know.

post-3181-0-96489600-1360981523_thumb.png

I have two minor updates, nothing special at all.  Not my best work either...

My apologizes for the rather poor quality, but I at least wanted to be sure the basics were to your liking.  I know it is hard to tell what is going on at the moment, but I have your OC making 'bunny ears' behind Fluttershy's head with a couple of his wing feathers.  I thought it was cute anyway.  If you would rather want something di]fferent, please let me know.

attachicon.gifscan0006.png

Holy mother of Fluttershy O.O that's incredible!!! Not your best work my plot. This is absolutely amazing, I love it, well done on a great job.

Holy mother of Fluttershy O.O that's incredible!!! Not your best work my plot. This is absolutely amazing, I love it, well done on a great job.

Heh, thanks, you are too kind.  The main reason I find it is not my best is one does not usually have to explain what is going on in a picture. With this...yeah.   I also wanted to show that I am not neglecting these requests;I just seem to work at such a slow pace.  Hopefully once I clean this up, it will come together better.  Thank you again!

Wow, it is already almost 2am...why am I still up?  

Anyway, here is an update on your request.  I will be quite honest...I am actually a little proud of this one and I cannot pinpoint as to why.  Perhaps it is the most finished piece I have posted so far or that it actually does not look entirely like a massive smear.  Either way, though there are still areas that need some massive improvement, I am content.  I may splash a little color at some point, but as for now, I think I can call this one completed.  I certainly hope that you like it and that this qualifies as cute!

post-3181-0-04398300-1361256638_thumb.png

Wow, it is already almost 2am...why am I still up?  

Anyway, here is an update on your request.  I will be quite honest...I am actually a little proud of this one and I cannot pinpoint as to why.  Perhaps it is the most finished piece I have posted so far or that it actually does not look entirely like a massive smear.  Either way, though there are still areas that need some massive improvement, I am content.  I may splash a little color at some point, but as for now, I think I can call this one completed.  I certainly hope that you like it and that this qualifies as cute!

attachicon.gifscan0009.png

HOLY MOTHER AMATERASU O.O I think that if you add colour you might just finish me off. I love the added touch of angel looking miffed. This is some truly amazing work.

HOLY MOTHER AMATERASU O.O I think that if you add colour you might just finish me off. I love the added touch of angel looking miffed. This is some truly amazing work.

Thank you most sincerely!  I am just glad that you do indeed like it, as I did have a pleasant time making this.  And I am glad the addition of Angel worked, as I added him last minute.

I'm loving the work you've done so far, some real talent. I can't wait to see what you'll do for mine, I forgot to mention that you can go wild with the cutie mark as the one I put on the my OC is just a place holder (it's supposed to be a guilded lock).

Hey just wanted to see if you were gonna do mine? I made a post like a page or two back and never had anything respoded to please let me know.

My apologies.  I could have sworn that I replied to your request since I have it in my request log but after looking through my replies, it seems it did not go through.  I will be more than happy to do your request; it will just take me some time to catch up, if that is alright.

I'm loving the work you've done so far, some real talent. I can't wait to see what you'll do for mine, I forgot to mention that you can go wild with the cutie mark as the one I put on the my OC is just a place holder (it's supposed to be a guilded lock).

Thank yo very much!  Once I have something for you, I will be sure to post it for you.  And I do recall you mentioning something about the cutie mark from an earlier post.