Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Got an idea for an RP

Pinkazoid

So guys, I know ya'll probably won't join my RP, since I got that horrible reputation to let them die easily, and I hate it probably as much as any other RP'er who's participated in my RP's, and well, I feel bad that I can't even RP because I always end up dropping out, *sigh*

I think I'm making a re-vival of my old RP, which sorta got off track, which made me slowly loose interest in it, some people were actually pretty sad that it died, and some had asked me if I could make a re-vival of it, 3 months later I actually loosened up and tried to make it again, now don't get your hopes up thinking I might actually keep this alive (it kinda hurts me to say this) '~'

I can't promise much besides starting the RP, but I'll do my best to keep it on track, and always alive :3

~~~

Okay, I got my rules as always, to not have Alicorn OC's, especially since this RP will be based on nothin' else but MLPForums :D

The only Alicorns are as always, the Admins (and I guess all the other mods too :3)

while the rest of us members are basically our OC's, which can be any of the 3 species. In this RP Blank Flanks are anonymous ponies, with no color nor mane/tail, and the cutiemark will be replaced with a question mark.

Now there won't be any actual plot on this RP, in other words, it's gonna be a "Do what'chu gonna do" RP just make sure to keep the god-modding down.

You can't RP as anypony besides yourself, but I might create random things, such as the return of Mailmare, Feld0 leaving for a week, and other random stuff I have set out for the future.

(Now the reason I didn't make this a Searching thread is because I want to get ideas from the members here, and I want to know if anypony will even be interested in such RP)

• Brohoof 2

All of my want! :o

This is actually quite a nice idea - I assume it would be a slice-of-life type of thing but with MLPForumsville rather than Ponyville?

I'd join this if my homework load lightens up :3

Oh geez, I was actually scared people would just plain out say "Do Not Want"

Heh, but I'll try and make the RP tomorrow, I get a good 3 hours of computer on the week-days, which hopefully can be enough to make 2-3 posts each day xD

Oh geez, I was actually scared people would just plain out say "Do Not Want"

Posted Image

Nah just kidding. But the "story" would be everyone living their lives as OCs on the forum? Interesting. Even though I barley use my OC I feel like I should be an N pony. Would that be possible? Of course I probably couldn't have Pokemon with me.

• Brohoof 1

But the "story" would be everyone living their lives as OCs on the forum?

"As Metalic Strings went back to Crispy's Metal Thread he posted a new speed metal song"

You mean like that?

Lol, I like the idea of having a kind of Forums that become the magical land of Equestria that become a roleplaying zone.

Hm~

I'm planning it on making it like Arylett's fanfic xD

so every forum member is a pony, and some certain cases, such as Lurp the slime pony, or Chigens the Snake pony are possible, since it's what they're known for o3o

I'm planning it on making it like Arylett's fanfic xD

so every forum member is a pony, and some certain cases, such as Lurp the slime pony, or Chigens the Snake pony are possible, since it's what they're known for o3o

I should be known as being N [or consdienly changing my theme I mean first Sonic then GLaDOS then Eggman etc. I think I have a personally disorder)

So is it possible for me to be an N pony? Me having Pokemon would up to you I suppose.

I should be known as being N [or consdienly changing my theme I mean first Sonic then GLaDOS then Eggman etc. I think I have a personally disorder)

So is it possible for me to be an N pony? Me having Pokemon would up to you I suppose.

Sure, you can choose whatever you're gonna be called as, and I guess you can have a pokemon, as long as it doesn't harm whatever the story path may be xD

@@Psych Ward,@@Aureity, @,

Well, in case any of ya'll are still interested, the Searching thread is up http://www.mlpforums.com/topic/33249-mlp-forums-rp/

I hope I can get more people to join, it's not looking that bad so far xD