Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching MLP Forums RP

Pinkazoid

I still don't get why I'm getting all this bro-hoofs o3o

~~~

Alright, so here's the Searching thread, seeing a couple of members were already interested in the idea, made me lighten up, and make the thread after all, hopefully this will get more people to join since I doubt the planning thread will be revived anytime soon.....

~~~

A couple of things to keep in mind;

I'm in school right now, I get at least 3 horus on the computer a day, if you're interacting with my Character, feel free to quote/mention me on your post to get my attention.

I can't promise this RP will remain alive, seeing my past experience with my other RP's, which some did manage to stay alive for quite a long time, even with me gone, but then again, this won't be the same case for all RP's, if you want to revive any old RP of mine, feel free to PM me, cause i know many members did like my old RP's which sadly died off after I lost interest, became to preoccupied, or got so off-track I preferred to close them down.

~~~

Now on to a couple of the Roleplay's expectations;

I'm not picky about who joins my RP's, but I got a couple of standards, such as proper grammar, and spelling. The reason is that i've met several ponies who've joined my RP's their carelessness in their posts distracted me oftenly, and I felt bad for taking them out of the RP, I doubt this'll happen again, but please just try your best in your posts.

I've seen people in my RP's try to bypass the character limit, and well, not only will the post be deleted (by being reported by me or another user) but there's a chance I might kick you out of the RP if it becomes a constant thing. Not only do I expect the posts to be of good quality, but I expect them to follow the site's rules as well.

Please be nice to the other RP'ers, if there's any sort of problem, keep it out of the OOC and RP threads, PM me if you have any problems with a certain person involving the RP, I really don't wan a fun and silly RP to turn into the new drama lounge, so please, keep it in the PM's.

~~~

FINALLY I FINISHED THIS :'D

In this RP, you'll play as no other, but yourself,

~~~

Characters;

(When the OOC topic is up (when I make the actual RP) I'll fill this up, Pinkazoid is lazy :3)

~~~

Now some RP Rules:

No Alicorns (It's quite simple actually, unless you're a mod or Feld0 himself, I won't allow alicorns, any other (intelligent) species is allowed, such as Earth Ponies, Pegasus, Unicorns, Zebras, Griffons etc.)

No God-Modding (and god-mod isn't just about making your character over-powerful, it includes manipulating other ponies, which can be other's playing, or characters such as Feld0)

You'll only play as yourself (You're one person, don't control other characters please, only one OC can be submitted ^.^)

I think that's pretty much it, but it's kinda late, I may add some other stuff tomorrow xD

~~~

I hope I can keep this RP alive for the longest time possible, I can't promise anything like I've said before, so forgive me if this does happen to die. ;~;

(I didn't finish this post dad is evil and told me to turn off the computer xD)

Edited by Pinkazoid The Cat :3
  • Brohoof 8

Can I join? My OC is in teh link below but you can change Solar from an Alicorn to a pegasi. Lol when I first saw this I was like, "Holy shit I wanna be Zoop!!" But I dont think thats possible anymore lol...

• Brohoof 2

Can I play as a human? If so, just let me know and sign me up.

Anyways, I'm in the same boat as you with school and all. I don't get home 'til 7 and I have an hour or two of homework a night.

• Brohoof 1

Sounds interesting. I do have some questions as to the structure of this little game here. Do you just intend on creating a universe wherein Feld0 is deified by the common folk (seems like MLP Forums is already that place)? And, if so, will he actually be participating in this RP?

Can I join? My OC is in teh link below but you can change Solar from an Alicorn to a pegasi. Lol when I first saw this I was like, "Holy shit I wanna be Zoop!!" But I dont think thats possible anymore lol...

Lol, Yeah, it seems a bit evil of me not to allow to play as the mods, Hell even I'd love to play as Zoop, that glorious bald scalp would be all mine
  • Brohoof 2

Im interested :P I will be my OC thesteampunkninja. So is this a pony RP, as if we were a pony caricature of ourselves, so does that mean we should go by our normal names or ours here on the forums?

Edited by thesteampunkninja
  • Brohoof 1

Sounds interesting. I do have some questions as to the structure of this little game here. Do you just intend on creating a universe wherein Feld0 is deified by the common folk (seems like MLP Forums is already that place)? And, if so, will he actually be participating in this RP?

I doubt he'll participate in this RP, but if you want something to get an idea of the setting I'd recommend you read Arlett's Fanfic "The Adventures of Feld0"

Im interested :P I will be my OC thesteampunkninja. So is this a pony RP, as if we were a pony caricature of ourselves, so does that mean we should go by our normal names or ours here on the forums?

I say our name here on the forums, but if you want, you can change so that your name is different in the RP.

Can I play as a human? If so, just let me know and sign me up.

Anyways, I'm in the same boat as you with school and all. I don't get home 'til 7 and I have an hour or two of homework a night.

Hmm... I'd rather play as ponies, but if you want you can be a human, after all, humans are intelligent creatures
  • Brohoof 1

Hmm... I'd rather play as ponies, but if you want you can be a human, after all, humans are intelligent creatures

Yeah, if you don't mind, I'd like to be a human, or more specifically the only human if that's possible. I think it's make an interesting element...
  • Brohoof 1

Lol, Yeah, it seems a bit evil of me not to allow to play as the mods, Hell even I'd love to play as Zoop, that glorious bald scalp would be all mine

If I was Zoop I would start is like this.

Zoop sat at the keyboard and typed a bunch of rules on the site he knew would just be bluntly ignored. He caught his reflection in the screen and gasped. Quickly he made a wild dive and grabbed the small black container on his desk, Carefully opening the top he applied some of his high quality shoe shiner making his scalp gleam like orions belt. He sighed and went back to his work.

"Maybe I should make it so that in order to post you have to have 100 letters! And 200 in the RP! Then I'll make it so that post count doesnt increase in the RP!! Im a genius!" He smiled and went back to finish his newest tyrannical rule.

Lol that was a bit longer than I wanted it to be...

• Brohoof 2

If I was Zoop I would start is like this.

Zoop sat at the keyboard and typed a bunch of rules on the site he knew would just be bluntly ignored. He caught his reflection in the screen and gasped. Quickly he made a wild dive and grabbed the small black container on his desk, Carefully opening the top he applied some of his high quality shoe shiner making his scalp gleam like orions belt. He sighed and went back to his work.

"Maybe I should make it so that in order to post you have to have 100 letters! And 200 in the RP! Then I'll make it so that post count doesnt increase in the RP!! Im a genius!" He smiled and went back to finish his newest tyrannical rule.

Lol that was a bit longer than I wanted it to be...

Maybe I will/should make a separate RP just to do that o3o

Oh gawd, I wonder how long it will last until we get banned, my guess is 2-3 posts :3

• Brohoof 2

Maybe I will/should make a separate RP just to do that o3o

Oh gawd, I wonder how long it will last until we get banned, my guess is 2-3 posts :3

Lol if you look in the 'DAT ZOOP FANCLUB' thread he already banned me for askin if he uses shoe shiner... Anyway my guess is that once the mods see this OOC topic they're comin for all of us.
  • Brohoof 2

I wanted to be a human also if that's okay with everyone. This rp sounds really interesting. I hope it stays active. I think two humans can be enough for this rp depending if everyone wants two humans. My OC is in my signature. Right now i can only be on at school but for certain times depending on my classes. I might be on at home if i do research for a project. I will be able to be fully on at home and school on the weekend.

I would like to join as well. The whole thing revolving around the forums is interesting to say the lest, and is a welcome change from, "ponies with guns the rp", like most are. I would like to be either Earth pony or human, I can do a quick sketch for either and post it in the "character archives" as soon as I'm accepted. Or if your full I understand.

Ye

When I said it was fine for Twilie it was pretty much cause he'd be the only human, and even Feld0 is supposed to be an Alicorn, and the mods too, so it'd be a little odd xD

Tomorrow I'll try to post more info, such as where they leave maybe draw a map of the forums xD

• Brohoof 1

I'm down :)

This particular character sheet is from an old RP with a similar concept, except the plot was that Feld0 had once again been kidnapped, or otherwise left the forum for some reason, and the land was in chaos. Just ignore the parts about that.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/evilshy-ponified-user-r265

Also, you say manipulation is classified as god-modding... what if the person I am manipulating is okay with it? As in, Evilshy starts trying to manipulate another character, and the user controlling them thinks "cool, this could create some interesting developments" and goes along with it. Is that okay?

• Brohoof 1

I'm down :)

This particular character sheet is from an old RP with a similar concept, except the plot was that Feld0 had once again been kidnapped, or otherwise left the forum for some reason, and the land was in chaos. Just ignore the parts about that.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/evilshy-ponified-user-r265

Also, you say manipulation is classified as god-modding... what if the person I am manipulating is okay with it? As in, Evilshy starts trying to manipulate another character, and the user controlling them thinks "cool, this could create some interesting developments" and goes along with it. Is that okay?

I had made that RP it got way off-track, so I tried abondoning it slowly xD

Well, as long as the other person has their approval I guess it's fine ^.^

• Brohoof 1

Wow, the mods are going to go off when they see this XD

Do I need to fill out an OC form for this RP, if I'm just going as me it doesn't seem like I would really need one, but I can link one if you need it.

Edited by thesteampunkninja
  • Brohoof 2

You said I could be an N pony with Pokemon. I wish to be that instead of my OC. Should create a character page for N anyway? Well at the very least here's a picture to go by.

post-4326-0-77289200-1348012130_thumb.png

Edited by N-Harmonia
  • Brohoof 2