Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching MLP Forums RP

Pinkazoid

This is all good and fun but when the Mods show up and ask to join im gonna cry. Not to mention Arlyett is always lurking in Roleplay section 24/7. I guarantee shes gonna pop up quite a bit in this one. I can read her post now...

Arlyett saw the RP topic started by that notorious villain Pinkazoid. "Oh god..." She said as she clicked the link and saw the downright mockery of her and her Moderator friends. She settled her large bottom into her chair and looked angrily at Solarwinds disrespectful post concerning Zoop. "He doenst use shoe shiner for gods sake!" She then looks at her moderator utility belt and grins evily selecting her large and vicious weapon of choice. Her ban hammer!! post-5326-0-25240600-1348022129.jpg

I liek making mod posts :3

• Brohoof 2

This is all good and fun but when the Mods show up and ask to join im gonna cry. Not to mention Arlyett is always lurking in Roleplay section 24/7. I guarantee shes gonna pop up quite a bit in this one. I can read her post now...

Arlyett saw the RP topic started by that notorious villain Pinkazoid. "Oh god..." She said as she clicked the link and saw the downright mockery of her and her Moderator friends. She settled her large bottom into her chair and looked angrily at Solarwinds disrespectful post concerning Zoop. "He doenst use shoe shiner for gods sake!" She then looks at her moderator utility belt and grins evily selecting her large and vicious weapon of choice. Her ban hammer!! post-5326-0-25240600-1348022129.jpg

funny thing is, a mod said this looked interesting when I posted my idea on the planning section ^.^

make more mod posts until I make the RP, which will probably be on friday o3o

• Brohoof 2

Hi guys, please remember that your roleplay posts go in the actual roleplay, not the....

Oh, I see. You're mocking Arylett and Zoop.

Cool, I got no problem with that. Good luck with your roleplay, and don't let them catch you ;)

Edited by Aureity
  • Brohoof 2

Incorrect. First off, I use a banstaff. Banhammer is too mainstream. Also, it's ARYLETT. Who is this Arlyett? >< (Everyone always makes that typo.)

I'd LAUGH at people mocking all the other mods. Especially Zoop. He needs a rainbow wig. :)

Also, I've read the rules, and you can only play as yourself. So... nobody will be playing as me unless I actually join. I remember the last time one of these was made, I never posted. XD I totally forgot about it. Anyways, since only I can mock myself because you guys failz at it (but go ahead and mock Zoop 'cause he's hilarious to mock), here's an Artsy.

• Brohoof 2

I'm going to spite each and every one of you that has mocked me in this thread by expressing interest to join in this train wreck waiting to happen.

http://mlpforums.com...rs/_/zoop-r1597

I won't enjoy this. But neither will you.

Actually, I'm not nearly creative enough for this playrole stuff. Nothing to see here. ^^;

• Brohoof 5

Great to have you on board, Zoop. We're gonna have fun together 'cause I didn't mock you. Are you excited? I'm excited! By the way, I'm a unicorn!

One question, P-zoid, can admins and mods ban us on here?

Edited by Vinyl Blade

I'm going to spite each and every one of you that has mocked me in this thread by expressing interest to join in this train wreck waiting to happen.

http://mlpforums.com...rs/_/zoop-r1597

I won't enjoy this. But neither will you.

Oh, this should be good. I don't think I've ever seen Zoop RP. Of course, I haven't RP'd in a really long time :/

Dare I say it, but...

COME. AT. ME. BRO.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, this should be good. I don't think I've ever seen Zoop RP. Of course, I haven't RP'd in a really long time :/

He has not roleplayed before. He only made his OC like half an hour ago.

Also, I haven't roleplayed with you in a while. Have I RPed with you at all?

He has not roleplayed before. He only made his OC like half an hour ago.

Also, I haven't roleplayed with you in a while. Have I RPed with you at all?

Probably not. I haven't participated in any RP that didn't completely fail after a few days, except for one or two that I left due to other members having horrible grammar.

Well, except for a few a long time ago, before RP world was a thing. I think I've actually put effort into 4 RPs that actually went somewhere. Though all eventually died out, they had a good run.

Edited by Evilshy
  • Brohoof 2

Probably not. I haven't participated in any RP that didn't completely fail after a few days, except for one or two that I left due to other members having horrible grammar.

I know what you mean, there are always those one or two people who can't seem to write to save their life. Hopefully there aren't any of those people here.
  • Brohoof 1

I know what you mean, there are always those one or two people who can't seem to write to save their life. Hopefully there aren't any of those people here.

lol i kno rite? ppl r so stpid y cant thy spel rite???? o n dont get meh strtd on som of the grammerz!!11! but i dont tink thar r any ppl lleik dat in dis rp.
  • Brohoof 2

Sorry guys, no Zoop for you! Seems I convinced him not to go through with it. 'Cause I knew he wouldn't be able to keep up with the demanding activity roleplays have at times.

Also, my character will be called Arylett in this RP. Though it will be similar to Artsy.

@@Evilshy,

I can't really join most of the roleplays in my own section for this reason. That's why I make ones with stringent requirements, or join the ones of friends who I know are capable of running ones with stringent requirements. (Like Scatcoalz. AKA Scootacool.)

• Brohoof 1

Great to see I'm still getting more people to join, I'll finish this Friday, hopefully I won't back down like most times.

and Zoop, I nearly flipped shit when I saw your post ;~;

• Brohoof 1

Sorry guys, no Zoop for you! Seems I convinced him not to go through with it. 'Cause I knew he wouldn't be able to keep up with the demanding activity roleplays have at times.

Posted Image

I can't really join most of the roleplays in my own section for this reason. That's why I make ones with stringent requirements, or join the ones of friends who I know are capable of running ones with stringent requirements. (Like Scatcoalz. AKA Scootacool.)

Yeah, I'm always seeing interesting concepts, but then I read some of the posts in the actual RP, and peole are talking like this with no punctation or grammar and poor spelling and i hate it and i cant even join becuase they have no english skills wtf man and then one time i pointed it out to the guy cuz i couldnt stand it and he said yeah i know but i dont like fixing grammar and spelling it takes too much time so im like fuck this and i left

Translation for English types: I'll see a pretty cool RP idea, so I'll read the whole RP thread to catch up on what's going on before joining. But I'll see somebody who can't be bothered to use proper English, and I just hate it. In one case, it was an RP I quite wanted to join, and had had a character ready for awhile, although plot made it necessary for me to wait awhile before actually joining. Then there was this one guy who really did type like that, with no punctuation, just long strings of words with no capitalization and poor spelling. I couldn't stand it, but still wanted to participate, so I politely pointed out the fact that his posts were really annoying and looked bad and out of place (I didn't bring up the fact that in his posts, he was wailing one somebody who would've been way stronger than him, because that's a whole 'nother issue). He agreed, but said that he didn't like to correct his spelling and grammar because it took too much time. I never ended up posting in that RP. I'm not naming any names (and even if I wanted to, I don't remember who it was), but seriously. What the fuck, man.

• Brohoof 3

Maybe if we start mocking Feld0, he'll eventually join the RP.....

I didn't go to school today, but sadly my mom didn't let me get the computer, and I got to finish some homework, so I can't even finish the OP post :/

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, I'm always seeing interesting concepts, but then I read some of the posts in the actual RP, and peole are talking like this with no punctation or grammar and poor spelling and i hate it and i cant even join becuase they have no english skills wtf man and then one time i pointed it out to the guy cuz i couldnt stand it and he said yeah i know but i dont like fixing grammar and spelling it takes too much time so im like fuck this and i left

Translation for English types: I'll see a pretty cool RP idea, so I'll read the whole RP thread to catch up on what's going on before joining. But I'll see somebody who can't be bothered to use proper English, and I just hate it. In one case, it was an RP I quite wanted to join, and had had a character ready for awhile, although plot made it necessary for me to wait awhile before actually joining. Then there was this one guy who really did type like that, with no punctuation, just long strings of words with no capitalization and poor spelling. I couldn't stand it, but still wanted to participate, so I politely pointed out the fact that his posts were really annoying and looked bad and out of place (I didn't bring up the fact that in his posts, he was wailing one somebody who would've been way stronger than him, because that's a whole 'nother issue). He agreed, but said that he didn't like to correct his spelling and grammar because it took too much time. I never ended up posting in that RP. I'm not naming any names (and even if I wanted to, I don't remember who it was), but seriously. What the fuck, man.

I think I agree with you, but I couldn't understand anything you said in the first half of you post XD

Pinkazoid, as of now you only have 10 character slots, is that the maximum? Once the RP starts will it be tagged as 'Private'?

Edited by thesteampunkninja
  • Brohoof 1

how active will this be? and has this started already? sorry for appearring out of the blue but when i saw this i was like? "what cold they be planning......i know i've seen this RP open...." i'll post my character if- do you need a character?

Heh, I pretty much already know you, all I really ask from the members is a pic to describe them, their personality should be up to the user, since they're really only roleplaying as themselves. xD

But ya'll can link your character if ya'h want. :3

• Brohoof 1

Heh, I pretty much already know you, all I really ask from the members is a pic to describe them, their personality should be up to the user, since they're really only roleplaying as themselves. xD

do i stay Taggie? or do i need to choose a race? Why did i call myself taggie?........PINKY! anyway, what is the plot going to be?....hehe..plot- but whats the adventure going to be? we overthrow Feldy? if so then i want to be the new Zoop...(cuz Zoop is best mod)
  • Brohoof 1

do i stay Taggie? or do i need to choose a race? Why did i call myself taggie?........PINKY! anyway, what is the plot going to be?....hehe..plot- but whats the adventure going to be? we overthrow Feldy? if so then i want to be the new Zoop...(cuz Zoop is best mod)

It's just gonna be typical days on the forums....

*takes out notepad and writes down to overthrow Feld0*

If so, I'll be the new Arylett

• Brohoof 1