Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching MLP Forums RP

Pinkazoid

whats the adventure going to be? we overthrow Feldy? if so then i want to be the new Zoop...(cuz Zoop is best mod)

No, obviously the plot is going to be about me and Team Plasma wanting to create a separate world for Ponymon because ponies are abusing them by having Ponymon battles.
  • Brohoof 1

Who's going to play as a troll? Obviously this world can't be perfect. Or can it?... No, we have forum drama, trolls, DDoS attacks, et cetera, et cetera

Well this is a typical day in MLPForums, for all we know, there could be trolls on our beautiful streets right now!

But yeah, this will happen, I've already planned way ahead ya'h know xD

• Brohoof 1

Well this is a typical day in MLPForums, for all we know, there could be trolls on our beautiful streets right now!

But yeah, this will happen, I've already planned way ahead ya'h know xD

are you going to tell Taggie of your plans? *flutters eyes* pwease.... i wont tell anyone <.< >.> actually hold on a sec *takes out brief case* *slides it towards Pinky* you take the breif case and i take the plans...sound good? ;)
  • Brohoof 2

are you going to tell Taggie of your plans? *flutters eyes* pwease.... i wont tell anyone <.< >.> actually hold on a sec *takes out brief case* *slides it towards Pinky* you take the breif case and i take the plans...sound good? ;)

What's in the briefcase, huh?

...and I'm trying to type the OP post, I hope dad doesn't realize that it's already time to turn off the computer xP

• Brohoof 2

*Plays with lock* its a present but wouldn't you like to know? *puts on monocle and top hat* Its something i know you like but dont let anyone else see it becuase you didn't get it from me...

btw they way, dont forget to be a internet ninja, i've seen you sneak on a hour or two ;)

I sneak on my phone bro, I can't type much without auto correct messing everything up xD

well I didn't finish the post, mostly cause I ran out of ideas, hopefully....tomorrow...

Okay, I'm gonna finish the OP post right now, and make the RP thread as soon as I"m done,

Sorry for not finishing this earlier, I'll make sure to notify everypony as soon as it's finished xL

Edited by Pinkazoid The Cat :3
  • Brohoof 3

Eh, sorry guys, I simply don't have the time, and managing a large RP takes much more responsibility, I thought I was ready to start RP'ing again, guess not, I'm pretty much dis-owning the RP, feel free to re-start it in a different thread....

• Brohoof 1

I've taken it upon myself to make the RP. It's a good idea that I think shouldn't die. Who's in? If I get enough people, I'll make the new thread.

I shall join as well. But only if I can still be N pony with all his Pokemon. I must be N pony. Besides it will be more interesting that way.
  • Brohoof 1

Great! I'll make the thread by the end of the night. I'll be playing myself and Feld0 (maybe). I kinda want one more mod/admin player and I'd really like it to be Arylett, but if that's not possiblé I'll allow someone else to be

• Brohoof 2

Nobody should get to be Arylett. She's too awesome an unique for anyone to do her justice, and we're supposed to play ourselves, remember :)

I'll probably still be in, as myself.

• Brohoof 2

Great! I'll make the thread by the end of the night. I'll be playing myself and Feld0 (maybe). I kinda want one more mod/admin player and I'd really like it to be Arylett, but if that's not possiblé I'll allow someone else to be

I'll be Scootacool o3o

I think a certain pony would just love to be Zoop xD

Feel free to PM me when the RP is made, I need to attend to other RP's right now xD

Edited by Pinkazoid The Cat :3
  • Brohoof 1

I'm going to be making the RP thread now. Can we all agree to use this thread as the OOC?

I guess P-zoid will be Feld0's chicken and I'll be Feld0. I'll be posting the thread and and the link soon

And here goes. http://mlpforums.com/topic/34211-feld0s-world/

Pinkazoid, I need you to post the characters and the link in the OP. Everypony ready to get started? I can just tell, this is gonna be great

• Brohoof 1

Awwww shit! Its starting! Vinyl add my OC change him into pegasus, and then add me! I cant beleive we actually gonna start this... Im thinkin of doin Scootacools post :3 IM DOIN IT!!!

Scootacool pecked at the seeds lying on the floor of his coop. He let out a shrill "Cock-a-doodle doo!!" As he saw the forums were acting up. He lept onto his keyboard and ran around clucking and squaking up a storm as he randomyl hit keys.

Feld0 was sitting at his computer as he looked at his screen. "A DDoS attack!? Who could have done such a thing! This is evil, it woukd take a highly skilled technician to pull this off..." He peered out into his backyard and looked at his chicken coop. "I wonder... Nah!"

• Brohoof 1

And you never told me, Blade... :ph34r: I cannot trust you anymore. Be prepared to die.

I'm in! I'll have to play myself, I guess, but WHO CARES! It's a flipping MLPforums RP!

• Brohoof 1

Looks lke Solar doesn't want to be Zoop, I think I rather be Zoop o3o

Nice to see people are still interested, and may I ask why I got 12 notifications from here? xL

• Brohoof 2