Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Feld0's World (MLPforums RP)

~The Snowy Wolf~

This is the OOC thread for the soon-to-be famous Feld0's World roleplay. Since I wanted to have full control of my RP and not have to rely on someone who might drop out. *cough*P-zoid*cough* This RP will have to follow some sort of story line as it can't just be like posting in the random chat thread with a 200 character minimum

And here's the RP thread http://mlpforums.com/topic/34211-feld0s-world/#entry802816

Me: Vinyl Blade and Feld0

N-harmonia: N and the Pokémon

I want someone to be a mod

Edited by Vinyl Blade

I am Hatman. You will fear my wrath.

Nah.

So, how will this work? Is there going to be some sort of conflict? And is there going to be inter-species interaction? (ie. Hatman is pony or Hatman can be what Hatman wants?)

• Brohoof 1

*cough*P-zoid*cough*

:D

I was mentioned :D

I think I'll just give my Great RP ideas to other ponies, but mark my word, if I'm still on the forums by December I'll make a great RP, I have everything planned out, rules, characters, setting, storyline, and my own character, it shall be amazing, but I'm not sure if anypony will join xL

• Brohoof 1

Im in as me, only call me Steam because its shorter, wouldn't want you all to have to write out my unnecessarily long name. I meant to post before, but im trying to get some friends to join in too.

• Brohoof 1

The DDoS attacks! Since basically we all live inside the forums that would mean whenever the forums go offline it could be like major blackouts or something like that. Or the DDoS can be an enemy army trying to take down the MLP forums and the rest of the internet! WE MUST PROTECT OUR INTERNET!

Edited by thesteampunkninja
  • Brohoof 1