Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is the world crazy?

heavens-champion

(edited)

Yes, and here in the US I see the quiet (currently still quiet) ones who see the real criminals through the B.S. "WOKENESS SMOKESCREEN" as only taking so much until...

post-24370-0-88457600-1395254880_thumb.jpg

:umad:

I was just looking through my past picture attachments and found this somewhat fitting.. Anyway IN MY OPINION "The wrong trousers" movie metaphorically represents whats going on in a way here that hopefully won't play out and be found out by the uninformed/misinformed when it's too late. Gromit the dog sees the Penguin tenant who moved in for the criminal he is, while Gromit's owner, Wallace, thinks he's the greatest. Wallace then gets "taken for a ride" against his will by the penguin and then it's too late.

There's a lot more going on under the facade the virus and BLM. That "going on" is very likely to lead to the end of middle class in America if it plays out. We could literally go into Civil War in the worst case. If that IS the case, you ain't seen nothin' yet. Then add shark-in-the-water China CCP to the mix...:confused: Not good folks.

We could get high taxes and exorbitantly high "green" energy costs. Gun ownership for citizens will probably become a thing of the past also. Living expenses will skyrocket and then normal houses will be unaffordable to normal people and the rich will buy them and turn around and rent them right back to you. Don't think it can't happen? Look what happened cost of education here over the last 40 years. How are you "supposed" to make more money? Get higher education. Now you have to get a boat anchor of a loan to do it (basically giving away some future earnings/ money you could have invested to build wealth). Good luck doing that, let alone build generational wealth, with now outrageous living expenses. By the time you realize what's going on and decide to do something, you'll realize what the 2nd amendment that was taken away was really about. Now you have nothing and really can't even do anything about it.

This or a loudmouth for another 4 years. Think about it.

Well that's it for my rant.:okiedokieloki:  I have no idea how things are actually going to go given how crazy this year has already been. I've had it already.:yeahno:

Edited by Cirrus.

The world is stark raving mad. I usually ignore it the best I can but it seems increasingly determined to ooze its infected tentacles into my private life and poison that as well. I’m hoping someday (sooner the better) a comet on a collision course will fix the problem.

• Brohoof 4

3 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

The world is stark raving mad. I usually ignore it the best I can but it seems increasingly determined to ooze its infected tentacles into my private life and poison that as well. I’m hoping someday (sooner the better) a comet on a collision course will fix the problem.

I agree, Dreamy.

13 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

LOL I agree with the oozing poison infesting everyone's life, but would rather not have the comet as the cherry on top.:laugh:

I think there's already been enough stuff burning in all this nonsense going on...:ooh:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Scootaloo9074090 said:

well like the Joker said anyone can be insane

the short answer is We all are insane

You’re right about that :BornAgainBrony::SassySaddles2:

Everyone has something weird about them but there’s a way to be weird and still “human” and a way to be weird and just completely insane.

• Brohoof 1

Hm... That's a good question and I would say the world is crazy for the most part. I was watching the news at my grandmothers and they're making it seem like we're about to go to war with Russia but I hope that isn't true since I don't want another war, though I'm sure none of us want that. Also with Covid still being around and gas prices sky rocketing, it kind of feels like the planet itself is exploding from the inside right now. :sealed:

If this made you sad, don't be! Here's Flutterbat to comfort you:1138955943_FlutterbatbyTsaoShin.thumb.jpg.ebf11b430df8cf34df6c24aa7faa0bd9.jpg

https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin/art/Flutterbat-448031033 :P

Edited by Scarlet02

• 1 year later...

Yes, but less crazy than it has been in the past. We used to treat infections with things like mercury and blood letting. Hand washing used to be considered pointless. We thought disease was caused by bad smells. Humans are a crazy bunch but we're markedly less crazy than we were even a century ago.

• Brohoof 1

Yes. You take this complex and powerful being and multiply it by billions and then squish them together in a tiny planet and you've got nothing but chaos and madness with diverse opinions and conflicts of thoughts or feelings D: