open Ask any pony on a date!

My little pwny

Alright folks, starting now I am officially the new owner of this thread, Here is what you can expect:

• I will continue in the same thread.

• Whether the story will be a Reboot or a continuation will be left up to you, just state which way you wish to go in parinthesis at the beginning of your first post like this: (Reboot) or (Continuation)

• My story no longer exists, as the heir to the thread it wouldn't be fair to keep pinkie to myself. (plus, it would be kind of pathetic for me to continue Role playing opposite myself) :(

• Stories will be more expansive, factoring in things like NPC competition or NPCs other than the users date having a crush on you.

• the option to be slightly more adult while remaining safe for work, such as implied 'heavy cuddling' should you choose to go there. ;)
So go ahead and start posting. Also, If Pwny Did not finish your fan fic in time, let me know who you are via PM.

So i this the part where i ask if i can have dash?

This is the part where you rolelpay asking dash on a date and hope she likes you. so no, you can't HAVE her, but you can feel fre to try and TAKE her.

• Brohoof 1

(Occ i am redoing my date instead i like to do two dates all in one) Prince Morning star entered With the every pony to see princess

Celestia wanted to ask her something."HY Princess Celestia would you like to hang out some time"? Every pony looked at him like he was mad or something no pony simply asks the princess to hang out.

Bob had fond it he fond the changing hive , he went into the hive ask the queen something."Hy I was wondering if you would like to hang out sometime"? He waited for the queen to reply.

Look at my signiture dude XD

Yeah I see that :P in this thread however I've already been with dash for a while now xD You can always try and get her to break up with me, but I wont go down without a fight >:3

Let the games begin

Read the older posts :P I'm romantically involved with Rainbow Dash atm and pinkie is taken aswell if I recal correctly

Pinkie is NOT taken, actually, she WAS taken by me, But as I no longer Exist, she is a free mare again.
  • Brohoof 3

(OOC: Oh god, memories of that video are coming back! Stop, make it STTOOOOP! :( Also, the whole thing with Princess Celestia is just so darn precious. You just got Trollestia'd! Celestia is my favorite princess. :) I'm not so sure about Trixie though; should be interesting. Anyways, response time!)

Alex listened on to Lyra as she spoke a bit about her life in Ponyville. The name Bon Bon crossed his mind as he remembered hearing about it when he worked during last Winter Wrap-Up. When he heard that she was one of his next "Blind Dates", Alex made sure to remember that and to keep his mouth shut around Twilight about it. Alex took note of her likes as to keep her good attention for the next time. Alex's interest piqued when she said there was something else that he should know about her, but she seemed reluctant to say without my approval. Alex flashed a small smile back at her before replying. "Come on, Lyra. What could you possibly tell me that would weird me out?" Alex said, voicing his approval to Lyra.

(Heh, and I've never been a mod in my life. Except on my own RPs, which always fail :()

(Page 18) @

Edited by Dawnpath

(OOC: Change of plans guys... I will still be posting part two, but don't expect it for a few hours. Thanks for yours support! Sorry for the delay... I know how it sucks to wait for something, especially for you Mal. To put your mind at easy though, let me post the first section of part 2!)

Mal was able to stand up only to see the two Twilight's engaged in battle. He instinctively stepped forward but stopped, he looked at everything from both mares intent on destroying each other to the magical spell they were casting. He analyzed and studied the situation by looking at both of them.

Either one could be real, but which one, if I disable one of them the other's spell would possibly kill. What if.... What if I pick wrong.... What if, I-I-I get T-Twi killed....... No, now is it the time for emotions.

Mal stood his ground watching the two as he mentally prepared himself, his stance shifted and his eyes took on a determined look. Mal decided the best course of action was to observe the spell being cast. It was a medium powered blast of arcane energy, both equal in strength. He remembered something he read in one of Twilight's books about the equilibrium of two spells against each other, disrupt this and the spell collapses sending out a disruptive magical backlash to the caster or casters.

Judging from the spell, the backlash would be non-lethal, but due to the spell being arcane spell and not an elemental one, the backlash would disrupt the magical power of anypony affected for a few minutes. After several seconds of thinking, Mal decided this was the best course of action. He sent a magical bolt towards the center of the spell. As the bolt traveled forward Mal put up a defensive magical ward to block the incoming magical shock wave. The bolt hit its target and disrupted the spell sending out the magical shock wave.

The instant the shockwave hit everybody in the room, the identity of the two Twilights were revealed. Mal was knocked out momentarily, but when he got up, he couldn’t find Twilight anywhere. He looked around the room and couldn’t find a purple pony! Instead, two black changelings lay unconscious on opposite sides of the room.

Twilight wasn’t even here in the first place… I’ve got to find her and escape!

huzzah! i was right! *Que Starwars Medal Ceremony music*

*Lyra thanks you for the beautiful flowers and continues to talk.*

I've been here for about 5 years now. But me and Bon Bon go way back as childhood friends though. Don't tell Twilight I said anything, but just a heads up, Bon Bon is one of your next blind dates! Anyways, I used to be in Canterlot, and I visit there from time to time, but now I'm here for good. I like magic, music, and flowers, especially the petunias you have me! And there's one thing you should know about me... I really hope you aren't weirded out about it... Do you want to know what it is?

*Lyra looks at you slightly concerned and worried you won't accept her if you found out, but at the same time, she wants to be upfront and honest.*

Alex listened on to Lyra as she spoke a bit about her life in Ponyville. The name Bon Bon crossed his mind as he remembered hearing about it when he worked during last Winter Wrap-Up. When he heard that she was one of his next "Blind Dates", Alex made sure to remember that and to keep his mouth shut around Twilight about it. Alex took note of her likes as to keep her good attention for the next time. Alex's interest piqued when she said there was something else that he should know about her, but she seemed reluctant to say without my approval. Alex flashed a small smile back at her before replying. "Come on, Lyra. What could you possibly tell me that would weird me out?" Alex said, voicing his approval to Lyra.

(OOC: That's pretty much what is going on with my situation, Page. I also can't wait to see what you have in store for the fan fic concerning Alex. :) )

( I am ready to begin my two romances with Celestia and queen chrysalis)

as the same caracter or seperately?

(OOC: Well, crap. I'm going to have to look through the logs here to find out what I said to Lyra exactly... Page, you do know my character's situation, right?)

yes, unrortunately I forgot to ash Pwny who else he was setting you up with... i guess i get to make it up.