Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art Adventure Time Fanart (Image Heavy!)

Enigma

I would like to put something witty here before the fiasco but I don't know what to say so let's just dive right in~

(There's more art scattered around the topic!)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

If anyone has any suggestions on what character to draw next, just comment and I'll see if I can make it happen = v =

Oh! And if anyone has any suggestions on what character to do next, just throw them at me in the comments and I'll see if I can make it happen~

(I should really draw some hawt Marceline things...)

And for the hell of it, have a little Moomin fanart too <3

Posted Image

Edited by Enigma
  • Brohoof 10

THIS IS AMAZING! I AM IN LOVE WITH THESE DRAWINGS! :D:wub::D

My favorite one is with the pigs.

This is just so awesome lulz.

I also like the one with Finn in it. :3

• Brohoof 1

Oh my, I love your art work, so very amazing.
:wub:
Very talented pony.
:lol:
Would love to see more of your amazing work!!!
Oh my gosh, I hope you show us more!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aww thankies <3

Well, aren't you a lucky dear, I just finished a bit of fanart just now <:

Posted Image

I know it's not quite how Marcy looks in that outfit, I enjoyed drawing it too much.

A link to my DA is in my sig if you want to go visit :3 Haven't updated it in a while but I will in the future, it hasn't been forgotten.

• Brohoof 2

;O; oh my goshness

You're so very omg PRO-NESS

<x< Does you have deviantart?

/Wants to be a creep and creep on your arts.

>x> Just wondering you know~

edit: XD nevermind i see your deviantart link there.

Edited by Willy
  • Brohoof 1

Oh my glob these are fantastic. I'm so jealous! I wish I could draw like that. :( But alas, I cannot. Ah well. I'm going to watch your dA so I can see more of your work in the future!

Aww thankies <3 Everyone has the potential to draw well, it's just that getting there can be more difficult for others. Have faith in your ability! <3

Also, thanks for the watch

;O; oh my goshness
You're so very omg PRO-NESS
<x< Does you have deviantart?
/Wants to be a creep and creep on your arts.
>x> Just wondering you know~

edit: XD nevermind i see your deviantart link there.

Silly pony <3

And thank you very much <3

Holy jumping Jesus on a pogo stick, the amount of talent here is consuming my being, this, this is just too good to be true.

*puts on lense of truth.

Yep, I can still see the amazing drawings, they are true

*Dies due to brain damage.

• Brohoof 1

Hot diggity damn this is some of the best artwork I've seen on the forums! Adventure time is one of my favorite shows and these drawings look as good as the show. Heck maybe even better.

Edited by DJ PINK-3
  • Brohoof 1

Awesome work :o How about drawing Cinnamon Bun? XD or Peppermint Butler, they're both really cute, either will do C: Roughly how long do these take you?

About 3 hours on and off because I get distracted so easily XD Without distractions about 1-2 hours? :3

And I'll see if I can draw those for you o v o I'm pretty busy just now with working on a portfolio hence how long it's taken to reply. I'm working on it because my uncle's friend is a tattoo artist and he wants to see my work <3 I'm soooo excited~ I've wanted to be a tattoo artist since I was 13/14

• 2 weeks later...

As a huge fan of Adventure Time, I have to say...

Posted Image

I love them! I would love to see a drawing of BMO by the way. Keep up the good work, and make sure to post any new works back up here! I'll be waiting...

Posted Image

Edited by Jverne
  • Brohoof 1

All of these are absolutely stunning. I wish I had your skill! I'm a terrible artist. Or else I would've drawn my OC instead of using pony creator -_- I for one would love to see BMO, Ice King, NEPTR, and of course... My favorite, THE MAGIC MAN! I honestly would love to see all of those, but... one really stupid question. I have terrible eyesight, and I could still see these picture's potential, but I can't tell if you use a computer or pencil and paper to draw. I feel like I'm the only 13 year old in the world that can only see out of 1 eye. XD

You've inspired me anyways. I'm gonna go try to draw myself. :3

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Awesome work :o How about drawing Cinnamon Bun? XD or Peppermint Butler, they're both really cute, either will do C: Roughly how long do these take you?

Posted Image

All of these are absolutely stunning. I wish I had your skill! I'm a terrible artist. Or else I would've drawn my OC instead of using pony creator -_- I for one would love to see BMO, Ice King, NEPTR, and of course... My favorite, THE MAGIC MAN! I honestly would love to see all of those, but... one really stupid question. I have terrible eyesight, and I could still see these picture's potential, but I can't tell if you use a computer or pencil and paper to draw. I feel like I'm the only 13 year old in the world that can only see out of 1 eye. XD

You've inspired me anyways. I'm gonna go try to draw myself. :3

Aww thankies <3 And all of this is digital work. I don't have the money or space to keep traditional tools like paints, canvases etc. I currently use a torrent of Photoshop CS6 and the newest model of the Wacom Bamboo (silver one as it has much needed buttons to assign commands to!) on an iMac as they're good for digital art.

Posted Image

Lawl, BMO what're you doing? o v o

As a huge fan of Adventure Time, I have to say...

I love them! I would love to see a drawing of BMO by the way. Keep up the good work, and make sure to post any new works back up here! I'll be waiting...

BMO is above *points* o v o <3

Also, dat last gif...

Those art pieces are awesome! How about the gender reversed version of the characters? I'd like to see a Marshall lee art XiD

WOW. Drawing people is HARD. XD

Posted Image

Edited by Enigma

That is awesome.You've got some mad skillz there, how long did it take you to be able to draw that good? I've just started drawing 4 days ago and I still can't figure out the basics.

Aww thanks <3 I've been drawing for as long as I can remember but I never started improving until I was about 12/13 years old. I'm 18 now but I still can't draw humanoid bodies XD I can draw pony bodies just fine though O_o

Hmm, well what is it exactly that you're trying to draw? I'd recommend going onto DeviantArt and searching things like "face tutorial" or "how to draw ponies" or something like that o 3o

Aww thanks <3 I've been drawing for as long as I can remember but I never started improving until I was about 12/13 years old. I'm 18 now but I still can't draw humanoid bodies XD I can draw pony bodies just fine though O_o

Hmm, well what is it exactly that you're trying to draw? I'd recommend going onto DeviantArt and searching things like "face tutorial" or "how to draw ponies" or something like that o 3o

I have lots of tutorials on how to draw but I guess I'm just too old and untalented so it might take a lot of time, I never drew when I was a child.I have bigger problems with coloring/lighting/color transitions.