Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Battle Field 3 - Brony platoon (Brony Guards)

Musix

@Retro_Derpy

That sounds good. My battle log screen-name is bobisboring; and my xbox live gamertag is N1ghtmareMo0n (I wanted Ra1nbowCrasH, but someone else took it). I specialize in any armored vehicle. I can't fly jets to save my life, but I'm getting close to getting a kill with the helicopter.

Ah so you favor the vehicles eh?

I specialize in the Air Force... Me and toxic are in the real life Air Force... I have my skills in the jets and hellys...

I bet you'd make an awesome gunner when I'm piloting the attack helly...

I'm the rarity of the group, I made the SIG and logo...

Add me. I'm villan97

Can't wait to see you on the battlefield!

I leave for two days to do paint balling and we've got new members?

...Well. There is only on solution.

NEVER GO OFFLINE AGAIN

Posted Image

Hyperness guys. Hyperness.

Alright, attention every one. there is a platoon meet up on Saturday October 27. The times are listed bellow depending on where you live.

Eastern time zone 12:30 PM, Central time zone 11:30 AM, Mountain time zone 10:30 AM, Pacific time zone 9:30 AM, Alaska time zone 8:30 AM, Hawaii time zone 6:30 AM, England time zone 5:30 PM, Australia time zone 2:30 AM (If you live here you probably won't make it), Sweden time zone 6:30 PM.

If I missed any times then message me.

Also, if you can't make it exactly on time then you can arrive late, we will still let you join.

Wow, what a great meet up today, we had so many people, that we couldn't have everyone in a single party a one point in time.

Thank you to everyone who participated!!!

Participants:

Navymojo22

Matusrulez

StrangeWill FTW

villan97

Mr. N0M N0M N0M

hahachicken

Cool Danne

InsaneWubWubs

bobthecableman7 (Retro_Derpy)

TOX1CxR3C0N

(If I missed some people, tell me.)

Edited by NavyBrony22

Alright, attention every one. there is a platoon meet up on Saturday October 27. The times are listed bellow depending on where you live.

Eastern time zone 12:30 PM, Central time zone 11:30 AM, Mountain time zone 10:30 AM, Pacific time zone 9:30 AM, Alaska time zone 8:30 AM, Hawaii time zone 6:30 AM, England time zone 5:30 PM, Australia time zone 2:30 AM (If you live here you probably won't make it), Sweden time zone 6:30 PM.

If I missed any times then message me.

Also, if you can't make it exactly on time then you can arrive late, we will still let you join.

Wow, what a great meet up today, we had so many people, that we couldn't have everyone in a single party a one point in time.

Thank you to everyone who participated!!!

Participants:

Navymojo22

Matusrulez

StrangeWill FTW

villan97

Mr. N0M N0M N0M

hahachicken

Cool Danne

InsaneWubWubs

bobthecableman7 (Retro_Derpy)

TOX1CxR3C0N

(If I missed some people, tell me.)

Hahachicken is not appart of the clan... Remember?

And it was one hell of a good meet up! Even if hahachicken was in the party... And we got owned XD

Hahachicken is not appart of the clan... Remember?

And it was one hell of a good meet up! Even if hahachicken was in the party... And we got owned XD

uhhhh, I think you need to check again. It specifically says that hahachicken (hockeyguy08 on the battlelog) is apart of the platoon. :P

uhhhh, I think you need to check again. It specifically says that hahachicken (hockeyguy08 on the battlelog) is apart of the platoon. :P

We let him join?!?!?!? He is an anti brony for damn sakes!!!!

And he is sooooooooooo anoying if you know him in REal life...

I call a vote kick!

We let him join?!?!?!? He is an anti brony for damn sakes!!!!

And he is sooooooooooo anoying if you know him in REal life...

I call a vote kick!

Sorry not my problem, I think that goes up to a higher power to decide. I really can't do anything about it, I'm not even a leader in the platoon (shocking isn't it!!) so I hold no authority in this. Take it up with toxic and we'll see what we can do. (we'll probably test him for loyalty and see if we can legitimately kick him from the platoon without looking like a bunch of asses.)

(we'll probably test him for loyalty and see if we can legitimately kick him from the platoon without looking like a bunch of asses.)

Hope you're not talking about me, right? ;D

I'm only joking. I don't know enough about this guy, If you really feel that strongly about it. Let me have a look and i'll talk to him a bit, okay? Just hold your horses. Maybe he's worth having?

hey guess what! now that we have a new logo.... its time for a new signature! her ya go!

post-7977-0-99904100-1351994994.png

what do yall think? i made it i little bit taller to fit the new OCs and new Text logo...

We have a slight problem with that there signature friend. The problem being that it is slightly too big. So due to my insane OCD problems, I fixed it. It should work now.

Posted Image

Alright everyone, don't forget, the meet up on this Saturday will be at 2 PM eastern time (1 PM central time, 12 PM Mountain time, 11 AM pacific time, 7 PM U.K. time, 8 PM in sweden, 6 AM in australia). Please tell me if you are going to be there and if the times are suitable for everyone.

Edited by NavyBrony22

• 2 weeks later...

ok... here is the: new new new improved new new improved most way past 20% cool new logo! did i mention it was new and improved?

lol well tell me what you think!

post-7977-0-39029700-1352840547_thumb.png

and with new logo must come a new sig!

post-7977-0-44538700-1352842744.png

and this time it 600 x 100... i forgot what the limit was for signatures... lol

To get more members... We will be expanding to other games!

To start off here is our steam group! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/brony_guards

We will mostly be on Xbox but to build a big community we will also have clans in: COD, TF2, MC.

And once we are big... We will have our own servers for every one of The games!

Edited by villan97

Alright everyone, the Brony Guards are expanding greatly, we are creating gaming division in Minecraft, tf2, and command and conquest: Timberium alliances.

Steam group: Brony Guards (I think that's pretty obvious)

Command and Conquer: We are located on server 52 on the west wing of the world. (So far we only have 3 members in the alliance so far, and we're trying to get some numbers in our little gaming community for this game)

We are constantly active, and have have platoon meet ups on every Saturday on BF3 (our main game). Also, we are always looking for new members to join us in our expanding community. Also, we are looking for some games to set our group up in, so we do appreciate any ideas.

There are no requirements for gaining entry to the clan other than a love of ponies. I am also willing to answer any questions if there are any. Hope to see you all online soon!!!

Edited by NavyBrony22

• 2 months later...

Hello I am new to these forums and I stumbled upon this thread. I just wanna know if your still accepting members and if the dlc is required because I don't have that yet xD

We nolonger use this thread....

However... You do not need to change your GT and you don't require DLC to join...

Anyways... Yah...

Here is our new thread!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/41727-brony-guards-xboxsteam-brony-clan-recruiting/page-5#entry1134842

• 4 weeks later...

never mind going to the new thread sorry about that didn't that there was a different fourm thread and now iam rambling sorry not trying to 

Edited by KILL596

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes Found our stuff in MLP Forums Nice I am in and ready to play some BF3. MAVs all day long. Also when site is up if you get one let me know i like to see it and maybe help if possible. Later bro's /)