Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Battle Field 3 - Brony platoon (Brony Guards)

Musix

I just sent a join request on the battlelog and will be awaiting the reply. My GamerTag is Obiwan Jacoby on XBLive and it is Jacoby1371 on the PC and on the Battlelog. For some reason, I tried quitting the platoon I was trying to make, but it won't disappear off of my tag. It is truly annoying... -_-

welcome to the platoon then. we are always looking new recruits (our clan isn't that big yet). if your looking for some play time the guys who are online the most are TOX1CRECON, bobthecableguy, strangewill_ftw and myself (navymojo22). hope to see you online soon.

I applied to become part of the Platoon and i was wondering if i had to have certain types of map packs?

82 characters down so close.

I just sent a join request on the battlelog and will be awaiting the reply. My GamerTag is Obiwan Jacoby on XBLive and it is Jacoby1371 on the PC and on the Battlelog. For some reason, I tried quitting the platoon I was trying to make, but it won't disappear off of my tag. It is truly annoying... -_-

Well guys, I've accepted you both in. When ever you guys and i are both online, Spam me with party invites and i'll try and introduce you to the whole team. Good to have you guys on board =D

• Brohoof 1

Well guys, I've accepted you both in. When ever you guys and i are both online, Spam me with party invites and i'll try and introduce you to the whole team. Good to have you guys on board =D

Past Cool, Musix. I'll be sure to throw you an invite. I'll be on tonight pretty soon, but first, I gotta eat. I can't to see more bronies on the Xbox. I was thinking of starting something like this, but a little bigger. Something like a "Pony Army" to dominate the other team. XD

Sucks I don't have xbox, but then again, I would hate to have xbox. There should be a ps3 one... I would join. (maybe I could become a founder of one..)

• Brohoof 1

I've been thinking about buying this for awhile now. Might do it soon, but it would be the PC version. Most multiplayer FPS games (all of them as far as I know) don't permit PC and console players to play together. The keyboard/mouse advantage would be overwhelming to the PS3/360 guys.

Also, I got a piece of game capture equipment so that way, I can take footage of our shenanigans and awesome battles. What do you guys think?

I think this would be awesome, I would like the world to tremble as they watch my amazing skills some recorded gameplay, I would make my own but I cant afford the equipment.

Might do it soon, but it would be the PC version

Lets not also forget that consoles are 12vs12 and PC is 32vs32, So if you prefer a little less havoc the console may be the way to go. I soon though plan on getting another copy for the PC.

Lets not also forget that consoles are 12vs12 and PC is 32vs32, So if you prefer a little less havoc the console may be the way to go. I soon though plan on getting another copy for the PC.

I'm accustomed to 32vs32 in Red Orchestra 2 and some other things.

Above all I prefer the greater level of control afforded by a keyboard/mouse combo. Controllers just aren't my thing.

• Brohoof 1

im thinking about making a new logo....

i need OC coads....

my idea is that i will have everyponys OC... and have them with in a BF3 background...

i dont know what image you got out of that description.... but.... you will see once i do it.... what do you think? i need OC coads... unless i use the main 6.... but whats the fun in that?

control afforded by a keyboard/mouse combo

Yes I can see why, I also prefer a keyboard mouse Combo with FPS, but racing has to be a controller.

what do you think

I think that is a great Idea, once I think up a OC I will send it your way.

I think this would be awesome, I would like the world to tremble as they watch my amazing skills some recorded gameplay, I would make my own but I cant afford the equipment.

Well, I don't want to make vids too often due to the work that comes with editing an d personally, I'd rather record and upload vids of the other bronies in our group kicking flanks in BF3 or whatever game you'd like to see uploaded.

I'll still be playing with the others in the group, but just let me know when you want to get the group together in a game and I'll start recording to show off the "Pony Army". XD

Edited by Alex_Night
  • Brohoof 1

Well guys, I'm going to start organising events. All my focus has been on recruiting lately ,But i think its time to get some battles going. Good luck, Everpony! See you on Xbox LIVE!

CHECK REGULARLY BATTLELOG FOR EVENT TIMES.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I don't want to make vids too often due to the work that comes with editing an d personally, I'd rather record and upload vids of the other bronies in our group kicking flanks in BF3 or whatever game you'd like to see uploaded.

I'll still be playing with the others in the group, but just let me know when you want to get the group together in a game and I'll start recording to show off the "Pony Army". XD

I think this would be pretty cool, having fun and having others watching us do it (who doesn't want that). If you do record some game plays we would have to make a youtube account (obviously called brony gaurds), and if you don't want to edit the clip, you could easily just let someone else handle it.

I think this would be pretty cool, having fun and having others watching us do it (who doesn't want that). If you do record some game plays we would have to make a youtube account (obviously called brony gaurds), and if you don't want to edit the clip, you could easily just let someone else handle it.

It shouldn't be too much of a problem. I'm just having trouble recording commentary for the video like I can't record my voice during the game. I can make post commentary, but that's about it right now.

It shouldn't be too much of a problem. I'm just having trouble recording commentary for the video like I can't record my voice during the game. I can make post commentary, but that's about it right now.

I could edit the clips if nopony wants to... I have camtasia... One of the best screen recorders and editing software around...

I can't record my Xbox just yet... Maybe il buy myself a capture card for Christmas

I could edit the clips if nopony wants to... I have camtasia... One of the best screen recorders and editing software around...

I can't record my Xbox just yet... Maybe il buy myself a capture card for Christmas

Now if we want some decent quality videos, then we are going to have to make a collaborative effort (we all need to work as a group). If we all relied on one person (or pony, which ever you prefer) to record, edit, monitor, and commentate all of the videos, they wouldn't be very good quality video. So, we should have everyone put in a little help if we are actually going to go through with this. This is just my opinion though. To be honest if you can do something else and still make quality videos, then I'm fine with whatever.

BTW, I wouldn't mind helping if there is anything I can do to help, I wouldn't mind moderating/uploading videos onto the account.

Edited by navymojo22
  • Brohoof 2

ok... here is an idea on what the logo can look like.... just give me your OC coads if made in ponycreator... or send me the link to your pony if made in ponyavatar creator.... eather one is good...

post-7977-0-51598000-1349579867_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

ok... here is an idea on what the logo can look like.... just give me your OC coads if made in ponycreator... or send me the link to your pony if made in ponyavatar creator.... eather one is good...

I'm loving the background and everything about it - You just have to remember how big the logo is allowed to be. I'm not sure what the exact measurements are but i'm sure we can find out easily. Otherwise, Please, Carry on! I love idea and i think it looks great!

Is there any constraints to an individuals OC (Size, color, pose, height, or accesories)? If there is I may need to change mine up a bit.

J

Is there any constraints to an individuals OC (Size, color, pose, height, or accesories)? If there is I may need to change mine up a bit.

Just send me the coad/ pic/ whatever and let me do the rest... I'm also going to have a big word art kind of thing in the center saying bronie guards... Err something... But all of you have the idea

ok... here is what i have so far.....

post-7977-0-97431000-1349715954_thumb.jpg

what do you think.... i still need to add more OC's and a word art king of thing in the middle.... so come on everypony... send me pics of you OC...

J

Just send me the coad/ pic/ whatever and let me do the rest... I'm also going to have a big word art kind of thing in the center saying bronie guards... Err something... But all of you have the idea

ok... here is what i have so far.....

post-7977-0-97431000-1349715954_thumb.jpg

what do you think.... i still need to add more OC's and a word art king of thing in the middle.... so come on everypony... send me pics of you OC...

Wow, this new logo is looking good so far, I think it's going to look great by the time it's finished.

Btw, thanks villan97 for making our clan look professional as hell.

Edited by navymojo22
  • Brohoof 1

I'm thinking about joining the sig team.... If you think this is good.... I wiped it up in 10 seconds flat... Literally...

Well I'm glad you like it... But come on everypony... Send your f***ing OC pics

The sooner the better

I'm in. Mr N0M N0M N0M (0 are zeros) I play fairly often when friends are online and I'm pretty good in a jet. So if you need a pilot, I'm you guy

Edited by SongBrony