Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff Summoning Simon: The New Royal Guard

Ice Princess Silky

1 minute ago, Silverspark184 said:

Silverspark:watching @Princess SilkySilky scolding this Simon as she ate the pepperoni look a like off her slice she sees @Shiny Silvermoon and @Ghostie boi as she levitated a glass of apple juice with her food being quiet her mind wonders a bit not sure why after her adventure to the castle of the two sisters with Shiny she touch the necklace around her neck she wasn't  paying much attention to everything as she looked at the clouds 

Hi, Silverspark! Are you alright? You seem pensive! Something bothering you? :twi:

Silverspark:looking at her but instead of using her voice she showed her a painting she did of the pony spirit they met at the castle of the two sisters but spoke "I just couldn't  stop thinking about that night "she sat back and took off her necklace and levitate it just looking at it"you think she is really still in this thing "Shiny should know who this filly meant she kept it low enough but part of might of gone to @Princess Silky ear if she catchs it

7 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Hi, Silverspark! Are you alright? You seem pensive! Something bothering you? :twi:

5 minutes ago, Silverspark184 said:

Silverspark:looking at her but instead of using her voice she showed her a painting she did of the pony spirit they met at the castle of the two sisters but spoke "I just couldn't  stop thinking about that night "she sat back and took off her necklace and levitate it just looking at it"you think she is really still in this thing "Shiny should know who this filly meant she kept it low enough but part of might of gone to @Princess Silky ear if she catchs it

Shiny sat next to Silverspark and witnessed the necklace as it was levitating while listening to her young friend.

"It's normal for you to think about that night... I'm also thinking about it time to time. I can't believe we actually met the ghost of your mother. I do believe she is still inside your necklace and she will always be to protect and guide you." She said with a lot of empathy in her voice.

4 minutes ago, Goofyg27 said:

@Everyone I appreciate your support for @Simon I'm not sure if I've met him yet but if not I look forward to seeing him here on the forums 🙂*(sent with gentle tone)

You are so sweet, Goofyg! Always ready to befriend somepony! :laugh:

8 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Shiny sat next to Silverspark and witnessed the necklace as it was levitating while listening to her young friend.

"It's normal for you to think about that night... I'm also thinking about it time to time. I can't believe we actually met the ghost of your mother. I do believe she is still inside your necklace and she will always be to protect and guide you." She said with a lot of empathy in her voice.

Silverspark:"though I felt bad with the way I spoke to her all this time I thought I was alone before Silky came along was always trying to find the truth and now I wonder what to do next when I finally able to see her again I might have lost my temper you normally does  see me that upset but after everything I felt during those times made me wish I hadn't  yelled at her like that "as she said that her buried her nose under her hooves on the table 

Silverspark:"though I felt bad with the way I spoke to her all this time I thought I was alone before Silky came along was always trying to find the truth and now I wonder what to do next when I finally able to see her again I might have lost my temper you normally does  see me that upset but after everything I felt during those times made me wish I hadn't  yelled at her like that "as she said that her buried her nose under her hooves on the table 

"Don't be sad, little heart... Like I said, I'm sure that your mother returned inside the necklace to watch on you. Tell the necklace about your feelings and she will be listening to you." Shiny began to delicately rub Silverspark's back to comfort her.

Silverspark:seeing the glint of her necklace shined sensing her their and there was other thing she wanted to put for Shiny"by the way call me a princess again you will wake up with a mustache that will match the blue on your cutie mark "not a threat but in a playful tease if there is one thing this alicorn despised is being called a princess mostly in public plus to protect not only herself but the other ponies around her "you think @Princess Silky forgave seeing her house full of ponies in my room the other day ?"she asked

15 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Don't be sad, little heart... Like I said, I'm sure that your mother returned inside the necklace to watch on you. Tell the necklace about your feelings and she will be listening to you." Shiny began to delicately rub Silverspark's back to comfort her.

3 hours ago, Simon said:

*One Week Later*

Simon slowly opened the door to see some faces who had quickly become familiar.

"Y'all - we gotta talk." Simon walked into the room. "Okay first of all, I know there's been a bit of confusion about my appearance... it's a common  mistake really. That pony y'all thought you were summoning was just my old friend Fluttershy in a cute outfit... I get you weren't expecting a weird talking chipmunk, but in fairness - you summoned Simon."

"That all being said... ever since that computer materialized in my room and that voice kept telling me to come back to Poniverse, things have gotten a bit weird. @Princess Silky has been asking me over and over whether I'd be staying forever and ever and ever and ever and... well you get it. This other crazy pony... @Sir Hugsalot has been keeping me up until 3 am just repeatedly tackle hugging me... and I gotta be honest I'm not even positive he likes hugs sometimes. @Astral Soul has been chasing me around with the hottest cups of decaf earl grey tea I have ever had in my life. @Props Valroa has been... well actually they've just been having a nice conversation with me. And even my old friend @Twilight Sparkle has been just following me around silently fixing my grammatical mistakes. With all that weird stuff that's been happening... I want y'all to know... mission accomplished. I feel welcomed back. I'm not going anywhere this time... so let's get to work."

Hide contents

In seriousness, I just wanted to thank everybody for making my return to the forum an extraordinarily kind and welcome one. Everybody here is as amazing as I remember. I want to put out a special thanks to everybody who has put this trust into me to allow me to step back into moderation. I can honestly say if you'd have asked me a week ago when I came back whether I thought I'd be sticking around and back on staff a week later, I'd have thought you were nutty.  That being said, it's an honor - I have always loved the opportunity to make communities like this a better place and that's my one and only goal and intention in accepting this position... to make this place better. If there's anything - anything at all - any of you feel I could do to improve this community or to serve y'all better as a moderator, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you to all of my friends new and old. To those of you that do not know me - let me offer my sincerest hellos and hugs. I know many of you may not be familiar with me at all and may not have reason to trust an unfamiliar face stepping into a role of trust like this... to those people I encourage you to reach out and get to know me. I don't want to be a stranger on these forums, I want to be a servant to them. Let me know how I can accomplish that or just let me know how your day is going.

Cheers y'all and thanks again <3

*Filly events coordinator Skylight looks up toward Simon.

"Also, @Princess Silky said I would ask you like ten thousand questions, but I only asked you one."

*Skylight sips pineapple juice from a juice box dramatically.

I'm going to be honest. I don't think I've ever seen Simon around the forums unless I've not been looking in the right places. Please forgive me for my ignorance.

Guys guys! Look! I just found this epiK flowerr! e-flutterwoo.png

It has the same colors as me! It must be important! :BrightMacContent:

2023-04-30_07-16-13.png

WILL IT WORK? :ticking:

o wait im late? e-kirinwoah.png

I'll keep it then :catface:

So anyway, welcome (back) to the team @Simon :mlp_yeehaa:

I've joined rather late, so I didn't really get the chance to meet you, but now it will change! :BrightMacContent:

• Brohoof 1

22 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Guys guys! Look! I just found this epiK flowerr! e-flutterwoo.png

It has the same colors as me! It must be important! :BrightMacContent:

2023-04-30_07-16-13.png

WILL IT WORK? :ticking:

o wait im late? e-kirinwoah.png

I'll keep it then :catface:

So anyway, welcome (back) to the team @Simon :mlp_yeehaa:

I've joined rather late, so I didn't really get the chance to meet you, but now it will change! :BrightMacContent:

oh my gosh, I freakin love this, this is precious!! Can I has the flower? D:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Aww of course! *gently hands the flower to @Princess Silky:BrightMacContent:

*happily places it in her hair to carry forever as a symbol of her friend* :D
See, Simon? Summoning you has only strengthened some friendships.

11 hours ago, Silverspark184 said:

Silverspark:seeing the glint of her necklace shined sensing her their and there was other thing she wanted to put for Shiny"by the way call me a princess again you will wake up with a mustache that will match the blue on your cutie mark "not a threat but in a playful tease if there is one thing this alicorn despised is being called a princess mostly in public plus to protect not only herself but the other ponies around her "you think @Princess Silky forgave seeing her house full of ponies in my room the other day ?"she asked

"Silky loves having guests! Especially, when they enter her house by the window just like I did!" Shiny playfully said to SIlverspark to cheer her up.

1 hour ago, Saturn Ring said:

*Suddenly faking Australian accent*  Oh ello, mate! I'm Saturn Ring, and look, it's me old chum Shiny! 

*normal voice* But no, seriously! You're a royal guard? 

*falls for the fake accent*

Wait, you're an Australian? 0: 

Silverspark:putting her necklace back on she walked over to @Princess Silky  jumped on her back  and snuggled her and sniffed that flower in her mane before coming to the head and touched her nose to the pegasus nose 

You are adorable too, @Silverspark184! You too, @Saturn Ring! And you, @Simon! Everypony is adorable! :pinkie: