Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff Summoning Simon: The New Royal Guard

Ice Princess Silky

Please welcome the new Royal Guard! @Simon
image.png
"For this ritual, bring a very important item to you."

Silky's dangling necklace would glow green as it activated from her forming the symbols on the ground with chalk. "Are you sure about this, Vibrant?" She hesitated as she looked towards her partner.

A long awkward pause as she awaited his response.

Suddenly, the silence was shattered with a determined, "Do it."

She looks to the others who had joined her and says "We will need some items that mean something to do you."

She gently poured the contents of the glowing elphenite potion she always crafted on the symbols would ignite with a glowing green light.
It was a rare occurrence for her to use this potion, but it was very meaningful.

"When you guys are ready! It's time to summon Simon!" 

Spoiler

Please welcome Simon, he's been an excellent contribution to staff for ages! He's very attentive, kind, warm and helpful. So if you ever have any questions or concerns or thoughts -- feel free to reach out to him as I'm sure you know will not regret having him as a friend. We're just all so happy that he's back and his passion and interest in helping the community out has been nothing but invigorating. Thank you so much for your return, Simon. And welcome back to the community. :rarity:

• Brohoof 4

Suddenly the hidden ling (Which wasn't very hidden thanks to those big ear's of his! DARN THEM!!!) Would float up, holding a dirtied and old worn plush carrot, Something his owner gave to him after finding him as a Good' ol Baby kit in the wood's. "Will This work ?" He'd asked, Trying to sound cool and serious but it was over shadowed thanks to his adorable voice.

He'd soon also gave his plushie a Hug, Releasing a quick squeak from it

• Brohoof 2

Vibrant Grove would nod towards his partner. The time has come. He would give Silky a hug and then grab the big bag that he brought with him.

Inside of it was his old guitar. It wasn't some fine quality guitar. It was old, but he begun his musical journey with it. It was with it as his cutie mark was discovered. He held it with visible reverence, as if he was holding his best friend. Then he gently placed it on one of symbols. 

After the act Vibrant returned and stood at Silky's side again.

• Brohoof 1

Panpan would chime in by holding up her bamboo plushie that she calls squishy.
While chanting "Summon summon.. " and trying to whack whoever this Simon pony is with a squeaky squeal but did she whack Simon or Silky..?
 Both start with an S..
All with good intentions, ofcourse. Until she finally places down a real piece of bamboo for them.
Small derpy bean's attempt.. did it work?

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to Summoning Simon: The New Royal Guard
  • This topic was featured and pinned
4 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

Suddenly the hidden ling (Which wasn't very hidden thanks to those big ear's of his! DARN THEM!!!) Would float up, holding a dirtied and old worn plush carrot, Something his owner gave to him after finding him as a Good' ol Baby kit in the wood's. "Will This work ?" He'd asked, Trying to sound cool and serious but it was over shadowed thanks to his adorable voice.

He'd soon also gave his plushie a Hug, Releasing a quick squeak from it

She would smile warmly at the ling, noticing the worn plush and smiling. "Yes, it's perfect." She had whispered, as it would be placed next to Vibrant's nostalgic guitar. She'd notice how Pandora and the ling felt so comfortable and warm together. "Friendship and union is especially meaningful during this time." She seemed perplexed by the bamboo and would giggle with curiosity. "Ah, one more thing." She'd step away and bring over an item that seemed would be meaningful to @Nervous Stitch. She wasn't sure why. It just felt right. "There." She'd step back and wonder if Simon would suddenly appear. :rarity:

Suddenly, Skylight would appear with the Fluttershy plushie and Silky would blink back sentimental tears as she noticed it was placed near the ling's carrot plush. "Actually, she'd mutter, that is perfect for Simon. He happens to have a Fluttershy plush in a cute adventure outfit. He'll definitely appreciate this."

• Brohoof 3

As @Princess Silky had begun to draw chalk symbols upon the ground, Dynamo had watched curiously as the symbols began to glow a vibrant green. With her turning back to him and the others for confirmation, Dynamo looked back as if he was feeling nervous. However, hearing @Sir HugsalotVibrant's remark gave Dynamo the confidence to speak his thoughts. "Eeyup. Just like Vibrant said, let's do it, Silky." As the elphenite potion was poured upon the contents, the symbol began to glow even brighter with a glowing green light. Seeing that the time had come, Dynamo nodded as he stepped up towards the summon symbols. Unzipping his jacket slightly, he reached into his jacket and pulled out what looked like a aquamarine star. That star, was actually a Wayfinder from one of his favorite games. 

He had gotten this star and another for him and his friend, Starlight Glimmer, during a time they had gone to a convention together. The color was the magic they each poured into their respective stars. A special way of showing that no matter where they were, the star would always keep them together. "This Wayfinder was a special gift that Starlight and I got for each other. A time after I lost my father, but our special way of showing our connection towards one another. I know that with or without this Wayfinder, I know that my friendship with Starlight will always connect us together." With a fond, soft smile upon his face, he levitated the necklace from around his neck and into the glowing circle.

• Brohoof 2

Astral Soul would help by providing his first magical top hat for the summoning. It has some hidden ancient magic of understanding each and every person the wearer is speaking with.

This will help him a lot.

Congratulations and welcome. I know you will do a great job!

• Brohoof 1

*One Week Later*

Simon slowly opened the door to see some faces who had quickly become familiar.

"Y'all - we gotta talk." Simon walked into the room. "Okay first of all, I know there's been a bit of confusion about my appearance... it's a common  mistake really. That pony y'all thought you were summoning was just my old friend Fluttershy in a cute outfit... I get you weren't expecting a weird talking chipmunk, but in fairness - you summoned Simon."

"That all being said... ever since that computer materialized in my room and that voice kept telling me to come back to Poniverse, things have gotten a bit weird. @Princess Silky has been asking me over and over whether I'd be staying forever and ever and ever and ever and... well you get it. This other crazy pony... @Sir Hugsalot has been keeping me up until 3 am just repeatedly tackle hugging me... and I gotta be honest I'm not even positive he likes hugs sometimes. @Astral Soul has been chasing me around with the hottest cups of decaf earl grey tea I have ever had in my life. @Props Valroa has been... well actually they've just been having a nice conversation with me. And even my old friend @Twilight Sparkle has been just following me around silently fixing my grammatical mistakes. With all that weird stuff that's been happening... I want y'all to know... mission accomplished. I feel welcomed back. I'm not going anywhere this time... so let's get to work."

Spoiler

In seriousness, I just wanted to thank everybody for making my return to the forum an extraordinarily kind and welcome one. Everybody here is as amazing as I remember. I want to put out a special thanks to everybody who has put this trust into me to allow me to step back into moderation. I can honestly say if you'd have asked me a week ago when I came back whether I thought I'd be sticking around and back on staff a week later, I'd have thought you were nutty.  That being said, it's an honor - I have always loved the opportunity to make communities like this a better place and that's my one and only goal and intention in accepting this position... to make this place better. If there's anything - anything at all - any of you feel I could do to improve this community or to serve y'all better as a moderator, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you to all of my friends new and old. To those of you that do not know me - let me offer my sincerest hellos and hugs. I know many of you may not be familiar with me at all and may not have reason to trust an unfamiliar face stepping into a role of trust like this... to those people I encourage you to reach out and get to know me. I don't want to be a stranger on these forums, I want to be a servant to them. Let me know how I can accomplish that or just let me know how your day is going.

Cheers y'all and thanks again <3

• Brohoof 2

56 minutes ago, Simon said:

*One Week Later*

"Y'all - we gotta talk." Simon walked into the room. "Okay first of all, I know there's been a bit of confusion about my appearance... it's a common  mistake really. That pony y'all thought you were summoning was just my old friend Fluttershy in a cute outfit... I get you weren't expecting a weird talking chipmunk, but in fairness - you summoned Simon."

"That all being said... ever since that computer materialized in my room and that voice kept telling me to come back to Poniverse, things have gotten a bit weird. @Princess Silky has been asking me over and over whether I'd be staying forever and ever and ever and ever and... well you get it. This other crazy pony... @Sir Hugsalot has been keeping me up until 3 am just repeatedly tackle hugging me... and I gotta be honest I'm not even positive he likes hugs sometimes. @Astral Soul has been chasing me around with the hottest cups of decaf earl grey tea I have ever had in my life. @Props Valroa has been... well actually they've just been having a nice conversation with me. And even my old friend @Twilight Sparkle has been just following me around silently fixing my grammatical mistakes. With all that weird stuff that's been happening... I want y'all to know... mission accomplished. I feel welcomed back. I'm not going anywhere this time... so let's get to work."

Hide contents

In seriousness, I just wanted to thank everybody for making my return to the forum an extraordinarily kind and welcome one. Everybody here is as amazing as I remember. I want to put out a special thanks to everybody who has put this trust into me to allow me to step back into moderation. I can honestly say if you'd have asked me a week ago when I came back whether I thought I'd be sticking around and back on staff a week later, I'd have thought you were nutty.  That being said, it's an honor - I have always loved the opportunity to make communities like this a better place and that's my one and only goal and intention in accepting this position... to make this place better. If there's anything - anything at all - any of you feel I could do to improve this community or to serve y'all better as a moderator, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you to all of my friends new and old. To those of you that do not know me - let me offer my sincerest hellos and hugs. I know many of you may not be familiar with me at all and may not have reason to trust an unfamiliar face stepping into a role of trust like this... to those people I encourage you to reach out and get to know me. I don't want to be a stranger on these forums, I want to be a servant to them. Let me know how I can accomplish that or just let me know how your day is going.

Cheers y'all and thanks again <3

Hey it's all fine and good!, Happy to see you back even if I don't know you that well ^w^ This was Silky's idea and happy to be apart of it, Hope to chat with you and your talking chipmunk oc! UwU

1 hour ago, Simon said:

*One Week Later*

Reveal hidden contents

Silky was eating pizza with @Sir Hugsalot@Ghostie boi@Props Valroa@Astral Soul@Silverspark184and the others before she'd look back in shock at his approach. "OH MY GOSHHH @Simon YOU'RE BACK!!!"

She'd blink once in confusion. "YOU MISSED YOUR CURFEW!!!! SEVEN YEARS?!?! REALLY?!!??!!? YOU THINK GETTING MARRIED, HAVING A BABY AND PURSUING A SUCCESSFUL CAREER IS A GOOD EXCUSE TO MISS YOUR CURFEW HERE -- YOU'RE IN BIIIIIG TROUBLE, MISTER!" She'd nod once. "Now, join us for pizza before it gets cold. Also. You're grounded." Dipping the pizza bread into some garlic sauce, "Welcome back, by the way."

4 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

Please welcome the new Royal Guard! @Simon
image.png
"For this ritual, bring a very important item to you."

Silky's dangling necklace would glow green as it activated from her forming the symbols on the ground with chalk. "Are you sure about this, Vibrant?" She hesitated as she looked towards her partner.

A long awkward pause as she awaited his response.

Suddenly, the silence was shattered with a determined, "Do it."

She looks to the others who had joined her and says "We will need some items that mean something to do you."

She gently poured the contents of the glowing elphenite potion she always crafted on the symbols would ignite with a glowing green light.
It was a rare occurrence for her to use this potion, but it was very meaningful.

"When you guys are ready! It's time to summon Simon!" 

Hide contents

Please welcome Simon, he's been an excellent contribution to staff for ages! He's very attentive, kind, warm and helpful. So if you ever have any questions or concerns or thoughts -- feel free to reach out to him as I'm sure you know will not regret having him as a friend. We're just all so happy that he's back and his passion and interest in helping the community out has been nothing but invigorating. Thank you so much for your return, Simon. And welcome back to the community. :rarity:

Woohoo! Simon is back! Yeah! I might not know him but I'm still happy to know he is back for some reasons! Yeeeeeeah! :P

1 minute ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Woohoo! Simon is back! Yeah! I might not know him but I'm still happy to know he is back for some reasons! Yeeeeeeah! :P

Simon's a real sweetheart. And now a Royal Guard. So if you ever need anything or even just a friend to talk to, he's here for you. He's lovely. :rarity:
I'm so happy you two can meet! Simon, this is @Shiny Silvermoon--she's an absolute doll! And my magical apprentice!

Moments ago, Princess Silky said:

Simon's a real sweetheart. And now a Royal Guard. So if you ever need anything or even just a friend to talk to, he's here for you. He's lovely. :rarity:
I'm so happy you two can meet! Simon, this is @Shiny Silvermoon--she's an absolute doll! And my magical apprentice!

It's actually the first time I hear you call me your magical apprentice! It's all strange since you are like a sister to me and not really like a teacher even I learned a lot about friendship with you! But I'm also so happy to hear it! :pinkie:

It's a pleasure to meet you, Simon! I hope we will become good friends in the futur because the friends of my bestie are my friends! :squee:

15 minutes ago, Trot Shuffle said:

Congrats @Simon, you'll do great! (/ *puts no biting sign outside my igloo* 

*sees the no biting sign, but then sees the igloo* 

wait.. so you mean to tell me this isn’t icecream? We were not allowed to bite it? D:

4 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

It's actually the first time I hear you call me your magical apprentice! It's all strange since you are like a sister to me and not really like a teacher even I learned a lot about friendship with you! But I'm also so happy to hear it! :pinkie:

It's a pleasure to meet you, Simon! I hope we will become good friends in the futur because the friends of my bestie are my friends! :squee:

Awww you truly are like a sister to me :blush:

3 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

*sees the no biting sign, but then sees the igloo* 

wait.. so you mean to tell me this isn’t icecream? We were not allowed to bite it? D:

"Not eat what ?" He'd say, Having ate half of the igloo but stared at Silky

Congratulations Simon! Haven't met you, but I read your blog post the other day! Nice to hear that an old face has returned. :fluttershy:

(Also for the record, if you ever see me making fun of the mods, I'm joking. Please don't ban meeeee!!!!)

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Nope, it's not ice cream and you cant-

14 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

"Not eat what ?" He'd say, Having ate half of the igloo but stared at Silky

NOooo!! YOu MONSTER!!!! :glimmer:

3 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Shiny would help @Trot Shuffle rebuilding the igloo after that a group of SCUM vandalized it by taking bites in it. :arethosehands:

"I'm not really good at rebuilding igloos since I never even see one but I think I did a great job..."

Thank you! It's stronger than before and looks great! :eager:

That'll show em, hehehe...

Silverspark:watching @Princess SilkySilky scolding this Simon as she ate the pepperoni look a like off her slice she sees @Shiny Silvermoon and @Ghostie boi as she levitated a glass of apple juice with her food being quiet her mind wonders a bit not sure why after her adventure to the castle of the two sisters with Shiny she touch the necklace around her neck she wasn't  paying much attention to everything as she looked at the clouds 

• Brohoof 1