Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings, fellow Hu-... Ponies!

IronPuddinG

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was wondering if anyone had a forum for MLP, so I googled 'MLP forums' and this was the first suggestion. So, naturally, I had to join it.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: That's a long story. Well, long for what I usually see others post. Let's just say I was introduced through the darker sides of Bronydom.

I can't be the only one that hates general questions/comands, can I? Like that up there: 'Tell us about yourself!'

Well, I guess I'll just start with that my favorite pony is Twilight. I usually just sit around on the computer browsing the interwebs. I read a lot of fanfiction and poke at it a little bit (no published stories, just ideas put on paper). One of my main interests is Starcraft 2. At the moment I am researching components for a gaming computer so I can get more than 25 FPS on all low. One of the questions I had was is there like a general forum? Just for random threads concerning MLP, not really under any categories?

Well, that's all I have to say for myself (tragic, I know).

What about you guys?

Hi! Welcome to the forums! Well we do have a section just for discussing the show, (show discussion) and fandom, (Sugarcube corner), and another just for news and stuff (Pony Bulletin) http://mlpforums.com...dship-is-magic/ I hope was a help, ANYWHO, Welcome to the forums!

Edited by Sharp Staccato

Welcome to the forums, IronPudding! ^_^ Sharp pretty much hit your question on the head, Sugarcube Corner will about cover everything that deals with My Little Pony.

I love Starcraft 2, I just wish I had more time to play it. It's one of my favorite games, since... well Brood Wars. But I get on every now and then just to give it a play here and there. Wish I could play it at least a little more often than I do now. Still waiting on Heart of the Swarm. I'm a huge gamer pony, any time I get the chance and my wife doesn't get annoyed with it I will sit down to play some game, even if it's only a few minutes.

Anyways, once again welcome to the forums, can't wait to see you around! See below for full tour and general information!

If you've got any questions, feel free to ask myself or anyone else on the forums, we are all very friendly. When you want to respond to someone in a thread, make sure you quote their post, that way you can make sure they know you did respond.

A quick tour of the forums for ya, We have 5 sections. First is the MLP Forums section. Anything that has to deal with the forums directly is here. Visit Canterlot Castle every now and then for some important site updates. We also have the Extranet where you can link up with many other gamers to play Minecraft and the like. Although if I remember right they only take ya on if you have a few extra posts under your belt. Something to look forward to!

The next section is just for the show and anything Pony. Sugarcube corner will cover anything outside of the show for ya, very fun place to hang out. Plus we have the show discussion where you can discuss specific episodes.

Our third section, Octavia's Hall is purely for any kind of art, whether it be drawn, written, song or played, any and all art. You can also request a free avatar/signature from generous artists here. Just browse through to find some one offering that.

We also have Roleplay World, a section purely dedicated to roleplaying and RP stories.

Finally we have Beyond Equestria, which consists of the Everfree Forest, a place for any kind of serious discussion or just anything not pony related. And finally the Cloudsdale Colosseum, which is purely for fun and games.

• Brohoof 1

-snip-

One hell of a reply :D

Welcome to the board, new person :3 I'm C.Discord, the top Discord fan of our friendly community, as well as a moderator. I hope you enjoy yourself here, have fun, and remember if you need any questions, feel free to approach a mod or admin; we're all very friendly. A bit crazy, but friendly <3