Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Letrix's Romantic Houseparty

Sky

"Ha, I'm a very good crafter I guess. It's been in my family for generations. We've been silver smiths, blacksmiths, carpenters, and tailors. ,y father taught me every single profession when I was young. I guess that now I can be anything I want. This clip is very special to me, made from the melted down jewelry of my mother and the diamonds from my father's belt."

Draco laughed"want to hear another verse of the poem version of Loveless?"Dracoi asked his friend as he said another verse of the poem"Infinite in mystery is the gift of the Goddess

We seek it thus, and take to the sky

Ripples form on the water's surface

The wandering soul knows no rest."Draco finished the verse with a smiled"The part of the wandering soul sounds just like you Dimitri"Draco said with a chuckle.

Draco laughed"want to hear another verse of the poem version of Loveless?"Dracoi asked his friend as he said another verse of the poem"Infinite in mystery is the gift of the Goddess

We seek it thus, and take to the sky

Ripples form on the water's surface

The wandering soul knows no rest."Draco finished the verse with a smiled"The part of the wandering soul sounds just like you Dimitri"Draco said with a chuckle.

"Wandering for many many years I have been. So many years escaping death, traversing mountains, crossing an ocean. Now I feel like I finally have a good home. No one wants to kill me, and no one except for you and Cherry know of my past. It's a fresh start for this no longer wandering soul! I have found everlasting happiness after so much pain."

"Wandering for many many years I have been. So many years escaping death, traversing mountains, crossing an ocean. Now I feel like I finally have a good home. No one wants to kill me, and no one except for you and Cherry know of my past. It's a fresh start for this no longer wandering soul! I have found everlasting happiness after so much pain."

Draco laughed"Begin Again but know when to let go both my grandfather and father were wise. well the poems can be interepted differently but you know Dimitri, Fluttershy is your goddess that to which you would sacrifice your heart for""I can understand that and Cherry is my goddess"
  • Brohoof 1

She smiled at Draco in the corner of the room and nodded at him before she turned to Gemstone again. "I've only seen Celestia, and I was there when Luna returned. I don't like alicorns too much, they are so intimidating..." The unicorn sighed and got up. "I am going to walk through the room for a bit, you're welcome to join!" She trotted towards Dimitri and Draco, smiling. "I'm fine, the alicorn was a bit of a shock. I've never seen you two before, my name is Flaret." The alcohol had caused her to loosen up a bit.

• Brohoof 1

She smiled at Draco in the corner of the room and nodded at him before she turned to Gemstone again. "I've only seen Celestia, and I was there when Luna returned. I don't like alicorns too much, they are so intimidating..." The unicorn sighed and got up. "I am going to walk through the room for a bit, you're welcome to join!" She trotted towards Dimitri and Draco, smiling. "I'm fine, the alicorn was a bit of a shock. I've never seen you two before, my name is Flaret." The alcohol had caused her to loosen up a bit.

"Draco O'mally of O'mally delivery services"He said slightly as he bowed."Don't know what that alicorn's problem was i've seen what happens though trust me i've had to bury family member before not exactly fun but heart breaking for me to do"Draco said slightly as he looked at the mare.

(edited)

Letrix looked at the group of ponies he had invited to his house. "So any of you want to do something else except chat?" He asked the group curiously. "I have a swimming pool and a hot tub out back if anyponys interested." Letrix said as he pointed towards his sliding glass doors that lead to his garden.

Edited by SkyDreamer
  • Brohoof 3

Flaret smiled faintly at Draco as he explained his reaction to the alicorn. She never liked hearing of the suffering of other ponies, there was no way she could cheer somepony up from a mood like that, normally. She turned around when Letrix started talking. "A swimming pool? I like swimming," she said. Without looking if anyone was following her she trotted into the garden. The drinks had made her a lot less shy, that was for sure.

• Brohoof 1

Dimitri's ears perked up. "Did I just hear Hot tub? As in tub full of warm water?" Dimitri, even though he LOVED the freezing cold, loved soaking in a nice warm hot tub as well. It reminded him of the good parts of his childhood. "I'll jump in for sure!" Dimitri took off his knapsack and leather jacket and placed them inside the house. He headed straight towards the hot tub and jumped in.

"Wait you have a pool"Draco said slightly as he flared his wings and flew outside quickly. He looked for the pool as he always did enjoy swimming when he was just a colt."CANNONBALL"Draco yelled as he cannonballed into the water.Draco came up slowly."I love swimming"

((OOC: no need to fill me in. I've got the gist of it))

Krystal heard Letrix say he had a hot tub and a pool and she was immediately interested. Then she remembered that she was still being held by another pony: Fire Blade. She cocked her head around to face him and asked "Wanna' go in the pool? Or tub maybe?" she said with a hamster face :3

• Brohoof 1

Wind Melody trotted back down the stairs, the balcony visit suddenly cancelled. Not that she minded, a good soak in the pool with a little time in the hot tub sounded splendid just then. She delicately went through the slide doors, before being attacked by mountains of water. She spit a little water out of her mouth, playfully frowning at them, before laughing a bit herself. She slowly lowered herself into the refreshing grasps of the pool, letting out a sigh as fully enveloped herself with the pool water.

((OOC: So close to getting to the balcony, so close ;)))

Edited by Rainbow Jack

Dimitri relaxed back into the hot tub and grabbed his vodka he brought along. He took a large swig and dunked his head under the warm bubbling water. " I love hot tubs, makes my beard get all long and soggy!" He rubbed his now soaking wet beard and laughed to himself.

((OOC: no need to fill me in. I've got the gist of it))

Krystal heard Letrix say he had a hot tub and a pool and she was immediately interested. Then she remembered that she was still being held by another pony: Fire Blade. She cocked her head around to face him and asked "Wanna' go in the pool? Or tub maybe?" she said with a hamster face :3

"No, it's night pretty much. The pool will be too cold. I'd rather go to the hot tub. You know, because when it's night, it is cold, and one needs to stay warm."

Fire Blade smiled a bit slyly at Krystal, then stood up. Without really thinking twice, he tried picking up Krystal in his hooves.

"COLD"Draco jumpped right out of the pool then quickly got right into the hot tub with a splash."ooh this feel nice. espcially when you dive into the pool of cold water."Draco chuckled as he relaxed into the hotspring.his aching muscules were finally getting the rest that they deserved.

Flaret was immediately splashed in her face by the big wave caused by the cannonball. A bit surprised she stood there, her long mane dripping wet, before she suddenly moved and jumped in. She had always loved to swim, but didn't get the chance very often. The temperature didn't seem to affect her too much. Quietly grinning she used her magic to lift up some water. She sent it floating above Fire Blade and Krystal and then dropped it. "Get in the pool! The hottub is almost full, anyway!"

• Brohoof 1

"COLD"Draco jumpped right out of the pool then quickly got right into the hot tub with a splash."ooh this feel nice. espcially when you dive into the pool of cold water."Draco chuckled as he relaxed into the hotspring.his aching muscules were finally getting the rest that they deserved.

"Welcome to hot tub comrade! Care for some more vodka?" Dimitri offered his bottle to Draco and gave a laugh " I knew that hot tub was the better choice. Even though a cold swim would feel awesome right now...I'll jump into the pool in a little bit!" He stroked his beard and waited for an answer....

Wind Melody laughed a little before splashing a little of her own water in Flaret's direction. It wasn't a lot, just a small amount, but enough to send the water around Flaret rippling. Not wanting to add too much extra water to the already drenched pair standing at the side of the pool, she easily splashed a bit on their hooves. "C'mon in, there's enough room for you guys!"

"No, it's night pretty much. The pool will be too cold. I'd rather go to the hot tub. You know, because when it's night, it is cold, and one needs to stay warm."

Fire Blade smiled a bit slyly at Krystal, then stood up. Without really thinking twice, he tried picking up Krystal in his hooves.

Krystal was glad that Fire Blade said he wanted to go into the hot tub since that's what she wanted too. She was about to get up and go over to it when he picked her up which surprised her and she gave a cute little gasp. Then she just looked up at Fire Blade with an innocent smile while she let him carry her.

Quietly grinning she used her magic to lift up some water. She sent it floating above Fire Blade and Krystal and then dropped it. "Get in the pool! The hottub is almost full, anyway!"

They were half way to the tub when they got hit with the water. Krystal shrieked as she was not expecting her nice warm fuzzy moment to be interrupted by a cold dash of water.

((OOC: well now that Krystal is wet I finally get to pull this drawing I made of her out:

post-5308-0-81546800-1349384000_thumb.jpg

quit staring :P ))

Edited by Krystal
  • Brohoof 3

"Welcome to hot tub comrade! Care for some more vodka?" Dimitri offered his bottle to Draco and gave a laugh " I knew that hot tub was the better choice. Even though a cold swim would feel awesome right now...I'll jump into the pool in a little bit!" He stroked his beard and waited for an answer....

Draco laughed"oh yeah codka would be nice my friend""after all vodka burns when it goes down me it quenches your thirst"Draco said as he looked at the night sky.His eyes darted back and forth scanning almost paranoid but he kept his paranoia down as he laughed to himself.

Krystal was glad that Fire Blade said he wanted to go into the hot tub since that's what she wanted too. She was about to get up and go over to it when he picked her up which surprised her and she gave a cute little gasp. Then she just looked up at Fire Blade with an innocent smile while she let him carry her.

They were half way to the tub when they got hit with the water. Krystal shrieked as she was not expecting her nice warm fuzzy moment to be interrupted by a cold dash of water.

He almost slipped and dropped Krystal when the water hit them.

"Oops. Sorry." He looked at the hot tub, then back at Krystal, who had been smiling back at him just a moment ago.

"Well... I'm thinking we get in the pool, or we stop and dry off, then go to the balcony... Your choice. I don't mind either way."

He almost slipped and dropped Krystal when the water hit them.

"Oops. Sorry." He looked at the hot tub, then back at Krystal, who had been smiling back at him just a moment ago.

"Well... I'm thinking we get in the pool, or we stop and dry off, then go to the balcony... Your choice. I don't mind either way."

"Let's just get in the pool" she replied. Krystal jumped out of Fire Blade's hooves, grabbed one of then and started egerlly dragging him to the pool, using her wings to help her. Once they reached the edge of the pool she let go and jumped in. She came back to the surface rigid and shivering with goosebumps. She was cold now but she knew she'd warm up soon enough "C-come on in. Th-the water's f-fine"
  • Brohoof 2

"Let's just get in the pool" she replied. Krystal jumped out of Fire Blade's hooves, grabbed one of then and started egerlly dragging him to the pool, using her wings to help her. Once they reached the edge of the pool she let go and jumped in. She came back to the surface rigid and shivering with goosebumps. She was cold now but she knew she'd warm up soon enough "C-come on in. Th-the water's f-fine"

Fire Blade was unstable and was going to fall in, but he laughed as he did. He came up, cold. He grabbed Krystal and pulled her close to try to get some warmth.

"Brr. Yeah, you are right. It is warm."

He laughed and nuzzled Krystal. He hadn't known her for long, but there was something about her...

Fire Blade was unstable and was going to fall in, but he laughed as he did. He came up, cold. He grabbed Krystal and pulled her close to try to get some warmth.

"Brr. Yeah, you are right. It is warm."

He laughed and nuzzled Krystal. He hadn't known her for long, but there was something about her...

Krystal laughed as Fire Blade jumped into the water. She happily let him hold her when he came back and she closely hugged him back, putter her face up nose-to-nose with his, staring into his beautiful, strong and intense golden eyes. She wasn't cold anymore.
  • Brohoof 1

Krystal laughed as Fire Blade jumped into the water. She happily let him hold her when he came back and she closely hugged him back, putter her face up nose-to-nose with his, staring into his beautiful, strong and intense golden eyes. She wasn't cold anymore.

"Hey.. You still cold?"

He smiled, and chuckled a bit. He knew he wasn't cold. Her light green eyes, her good smelling light and lighter blue mane, her soft white coat... He has happy where he was. Who's cared if she lived off of other's money? She was here in his hooves right now. He knew he was lucky she was here, now.

Hello people i'm new and here is my OCC thread: http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/225/1/2/night_thunder___flying_proud_by_anbolanos91-d5b0qdj.png that is night thunder by the way (Sorry bout random moment yesterday..im new so I was kinda confused if i do it again in role play i would appreciate the reminder... I have already asked letrix if i could join so thank you (: