Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Letrix's Romantic Houseparty

Sky

"Oh well umm, alright, but what about that Letrix pony? I haven't heard him for quite a while." Cherry Blossom started feel worried about the host. It sounded like he wasn't even talking at his own party, but who knows. "Umm.. Letrix, would you like to come and talk to us?" she spoke as loud as she could, since she had now idea where he was.

Dimitri laughed "Yes, he is a rare kind of walrus actually. He is only about the size of a bunny so it makes him very easy to care for. His name is Tuskmer!" Dimitri smirked. Talking to so many comrades at once made him very happy. It pushed the bad memories back into the dark spot of his mind.

Draco fell back onto the floor laughing with the image of a walrus the size of a bunny"I'm sorry Dimitry I don't mean to laugh it you have to admit it is kinda funny.plus when you work with me to get to see the mare of your dreams. it also lessens my work load. You see I do the deliveries by myself. From large piano's to a huge cake."now of course there's a secret to The o'mally deliver services success."Draco said with a grin.
  • Brohoof 1

Draco fell back onto the floor laughing with the image of a walrus the size of a bunny"I'm sorry Dimitry I don't mean to laugh it you have to admit it is kinda funny.plus when you work with me to get to see the mare of your dreams. it also lessens my work load. You see I do the deliveries by myself. From large piano's to a huge cake."now of course there's a secret to The o'mally deliver services success."Draco said with a grin.

Dimitri jumped and made the house shake. "Spending time bit by bit with Fluttershy! I can't wait!! I'll learn anything I need to to take this job. Helping ponies is what Dimitri does anyway. Now....what is this O'Mally secret?" Dimitri grinned and leaned in to listen.

"It'd be my pleasure. And don't worry about me hurting myself. I'm not even close to emo or anything like that. I just sort of need to find my place in the world, ya' know? I've gone to multiple collages, on my cousin's money, and have multiple bachelorettes but none of them have brought me happiness." she smiled up at Fire Blade and continued hugging him. Her tears had recessed by now and she leaned her head into his chest.

"I know. Sometimes I feel lost and don't know where I want to go in life myself..."

Fire kept hugging Krystal back, petting her mane, smiling. Her mane smelled like... The ocean breeze..? It made him question her a bit, but he liked the smell, so he didn't make any objects.

Edited by mister_pigeon
  • Brohoof 1

Dimitri jumped and made the house shake. "Spending time bit by bit with Fluttershy! I can't wait!! I'll learn anything I need to to take this job. Helping ponies is what Dimitri does anyway. Now....what is this O'Mally secret?" Dimitri grinned and leaned in to listen.

"we have talisman's that no matter the impact the package doesn't get destroy and another think is we have two talismans for the packages that as i said one of the makes the item invunerable to impacts and damage and the second shrinks them for easier carrying inside our courier saddlebags.All we need to do is be friendly deliver the packages then get them to sign off on them, then go onto our next delivery plus i think i'll have you stationed in ponyville to do the deliveries most of the deliveries i do are in ponyville anyway"Draco explained to Dimitry.

"Oh well umm, alright, but what about that Letrix pony? I haven't heard him for quite a while." Cherry Blossom started feel worried about the host. It sounded like he wasn't even talking at his own party, but who knows. "Umm.. Letrix, would you like to come and talk to us?" she spoke as loud as she could, since she had now idea where he was.

Draco whispered into her ear"I could find him if you want my beautifull friend"Draco looked around for the stallion who hosted the party. His eyes zeroed in on him."gotta love having sharp eyes like mine always looking for ponies" Draco chuckled to himself about his favorite part of the job.
  • Brohoof 1

"we have talisman's that no matter the impact the package doesn't get destroy and another think is we have two talismans for the packages that as i said one of the makes the item invunerable to impacts and damage and the second shrinks them for easier carrying inside our courier saddlebags.All we need to do is be friendly deliver the packages then get them to sign off on them, then go onto our next delivery plus i think i'll have you stationed in ponyville to do the deliveries most of the deliveries i do are in ponyville anyway"Draco explained to Dimitry.

"That sounds really good. I am appreciative that I get to stay in Ponyville, I'm so new to this place I think that I would get lost if I went anywhere else!" Dimitri laughed and wiped a tear from his eye. This is finally coming together just like he wanted. A steady job until he got enough money to fund his own business and a chance to meet his angel.

Cherry Blossom was glad that Draco was going to find him for her. "Well would anypony like to have a conversation with me? I'm startin to feel a little bit ignored..." she moved her head slightly in loneliness and just sat there with an empty cup that used to be filled with punch.

• Brohoof 1

Cherry Blossom was glad that Draco was going to find him for her. "Well would anypony like to have a conversation with me? I'm startin to feel a little bit ignored..." she moved her head slightly in loneliness and just sat there with an empty cup that used to be filled with punch.

Draco nuzzled her gentlely"it's alright my dear"Draco whispered to her"Hey dimitry can you talking to Cherry for abit I need to get the host of the party so that he can mingle amongst the party guests it's incredibly rude of him to ignore the guest he invited"Draco said with mock anger.

"I know. Sometimes I feel lost and don't know where I want to go in life myself..."

Fire kept hugging Krystal back, petting her mane, smiling. Her mane smelled like... The ocean breeze..? It made him question her a bit, but he liked the smell, so he didn't make any objects.

"Well I know that being right here with you right now make me happy" Krystal smiled and held him tighter.

"We'll talk to you!" Krystal said happily in Cherry's direction, loud enough to make sure that she could tell where they were. Krystal smiled, even though she know Cherry wouldn't be able to see it.
  • Brohoof 1

"Oh Draco, you always make me so nervous, but you're always very kind." Cherry Blossom thought as she took a bite out of her cupcake. Her ears perked up to the sound of Krystal and so she turned to the direction of where her voice came from. "Oh that's wonderful, but what do you want to talk about?"
  • Brohoof 1

Draco looked at dimitri"anyhow when we get back we will need to get you to rarity because we do have a dress code"Draco said with an honest tone."Why eh it'ssomething Reyo's wife came up with when she was trying to get better pay from me by trying to seduce me. Well she tried to anyway but failed so she said that all courier ponies have to have a dress code."Draco said.

Flaret looked at the gem, frowning a little before making it levitate with her magic. She twisted and turned it in front of her eyes, analyzing it. "I must admit gems are not my strongest point, but..." A frown appeared on her face, she followed all the steps that were taught to her. "Does it have to do with enhancing an Earth Pony's natural magic to grow things?"

((I will be asleep for the next 7 hours! D: See you tomorrow everypony.))

(OOC: have a good sleep friend)

Well lets just say this gem puts on a nice show if done right. But ill tell you this your fallowing all the right steps. Gemstone watched as she analyzed the gem. He liked how her magic aura on the gem complemented her eyes. in thought Wow she looks amazing. I still feel like im doing a little to much.But she seems to be taking kindly to me. Even if she does not manage to work the spell i still want to get to know her better. Goes back to watching her.

Draco looked at dimitri"anyhow when we get back we will need to get you to rarity because we do have a dress code"Draco said with an honest tone."Why eh it'ssomething Reyo's wife came up with when she was trying to get better pay from me by trying to seduce me. Well she tried to anyway but failed so she said that all courier ponies have to have a dress code."Draco said.

"Dress Code?" Dimitri cringed "I don't know about that....I've had bad times with dress codes. That's why I always wear my leather jacket and Ushanka. A uniform always reminds me of the Sovestrian Guard. I think I can handle it though, just as long as I get to keep wearing my necklace."

"Dress Code?" Dimitri cringed "I don't know about that....I've had bad times with dress codes. That's why I always wear my leather jacket and Ushanka. A uniform always reminds me of the Sovestrian Guard. I think I can handle it though, just as long as I get to keep wearing my necklace."

"all it is hold on i think i have an example"Draco walked to his saddles bags and pulled out the standard courier uniform which consisted of a hat and a shirt which had the o'mally family logos and he brought it back to dimitri" this is the standard uniform when on the job. Maybe nothing fancy but underneath the thread lies a secret. it conceals light weight steel able to stop a blast from a unicorn's horn an durable enough to withstand the harsh winters. let's not forget the training"Draco said slightly.

Dimitri relaxed now. "Oh good, I can wear that for sure, and training....training will be easy. I've always been good at learning new things. Especially from books." He took a look at the uniform and raised another question. "So it protects against the cold yes? Any way that I can make it freezing. I love it when it's freezing cold!"

"Oh Draco, you always make me so nervous, but you're always very kind." Cherry Blossom thought as she took a bite out of her cupcake. Her ears perked up to the sound of Krystal and so she turned to the direction of where her voice came from. "Oh that's wonderful, but what do you want to talk about?"

"Umm... I don't know... anything? Come on over and tell us about yourself" Krystal said, still hugging Fire Blade. She hopped she wasn't being too clingy; she just liked to snuggle. Krystal rearranged herself to be in a more comfortable position on the couch while still leaning close to Fire Blade.

Dimitri relaxed now. "Oh good, I can wear that for sure, and training....training will be easy. I've always been good at learning new things. Especially from books." He took a look at the uniform and raised another question. "So it protects against the cold yes? Any way that I can make it freezing. I love it when it's freezing cold!"

"aye we O'mallies are called the prared ones we always have a back up plan just in case something goes wrong. One time I accidentally got my wing torn out because i went through a window."Draco chuckled with a blush on his face"How was i suppose to know that princess luna was bathing that time"Draco said slightly as he looked around almost paranoid."well ever since that time i think she's hunting me"Draco said slightly.
  • Brohoof 1

Cherry Blossom nodded and started hovering to the sound of Krystal's voice. She stopped when heard Krystal and Fire Blade very closely and sat on the floor. "Well as you can see, I have no pupils which makes me blind. I'm able to get around my house really easily with my pet dog Snow Flake."

• Brohoof 1

"aye we O'mallies are called the prared ones we always have a back up plan just in case something goes wrong. One time I accidentally got my wing torn out because i went through a window."Draco chuckled with a blush on his face"How was i suppose to know that princess luna was bathing that time"Draco said slightly as he looked around almost paranoid."well ever since that time i think she's hunting me"Draco said slightly.

"Luna bathing huh?" Dimitri bursted in laughter and blushed "That I bet was quite a sight!" He couldn't keep down his laughter, he just kept obnoxiously laughing loudly. Not caring about what any other pony thought of him. He eventually quieted down but still giggled "Ha....how...how'd she look?"

"Umm... I don't know... anything? Come on over and tell us about yourself" Krystal said, still hugging Fire Blade. She hopped she wasn't being too clingy; she just liked to snuggle. Krystal rearranged herself to be in a more comfortable position on the couch while still leaning close to Fire Blade.

"So Snow Flake is some sort of seeing-eye dog? You know, I really like dogs..."

Nightfall smiled, with one arm around Krystal, facing Cherry.

"What kind of dog is Snow Flake? I would assume a big one, considering I like big dogs, but assuming makes me look like a fool..."

"Luna bathing huh?" Dimitri bursted in laughter and blushed "That I bet was quite a sight!" He couldn't keep down his laughter, he just kept obnoxiously laughing loudly. Not caring about what any other pony thought of him. He eventually quieted down but still giggled "Ha....how...how'd she look?"

"I was trying to fly away as quickly as possible with bolts of both sun and moon blasting at me. Then want to know what the kicker was my brother tricked me that son of a gun said that there was no delivery to canterlot castle. Well my memory is abit hazy after that i remember alot of hits and two broken wings and a broken nose."Draco said"oh and a concussion."

"Yes, he is a seeing-eye dog. He's a golden retriever, I adopted him since he was a puppy. Oh and he is a very obidient dog too. I just wish I could see what he looks like, but having your hooves slobbered with dog saliva is enough I guess." Cherry Blossom giggled at her own last sentence and continued to converse with the two.
  • Brohoof 1

Dimitri held back his large grin "I'm sorry.....but that's a very funny story. Sounds like you got beaten up rather bad though. Canterlot, I've been there a couple of times. I despise the ponies there. Most seem rather snobbish and rude. I was brought up as a working stallion! They shouldn't stare and make rude comments at me." His eyes flared red then went back to their normal hue. "Sorry about that comrade, it's a strange habit with me. I get angry and my eyes turn red..."

• Brohoof 1

"Yes, he is a seeing-eye dog. He's a golden retriever, I adopted him since he was a puppy. Oh and he is a very obidient dog too. I just wish I could see what he looks like, but having your hooves slobbered with dog saliva is enough I guess." Cherry Blossom giggled at her own last sentence and continued to converse with the two.

"A Retriever? Hah! One of my favorite kinds of dogs, along with Labs and Huskies!"

Nightfall smiled. He almost wanted to feel sorry for Cherry, but then part of him has holding back, saying that's probably the response she got most of the time. And he didn't want to be seen as some jerk who just sympathized, because that wasn't him.

Dimitri held back his large grin "I'm sorry.....but that's a very funny story. Sounds like you got beaten up rather bad though. Canterlot, I've been there a couple of times. I despise the ponies there. Most seem rather snobbish and rude. I was brought up as a working stallion! They shouldn't stare and make rude comments at me." His eyes flared red then went back to their normal hue. "Sorry about that comrade, it's a strange habit with me. I get angry and my eyes turn red..."

Draco chuckles"no biggie actually the one that was beaten the worse was my brother Reyo I had the broken wing and tghe concussion he had a broken leg and a bropken wing. and hey i dealt with a pony called prince Blueblood"Draco had venom in his voice when he said that name."well i don't mind we all need to yell and scream sometimes and even cry when you feel like it you know."Draco looked at him"a work stallion huh well now you'll do fine in the courier buisness and well hey if you ever need help just send your pet walrus after me and i'll come and help. plus as i said if you ever want me to deliver flowers for you to fluttershy it's always free of charge. Though that rabbit of hers realy packs a punch. He made me lose acouple teeth."Draco laughed with an embarassed tone.