Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Letrix's Romantic Houseparty

Sky

"Right and as a courier pony it's my job"Draco flew to the table and grabbed two cups of punch and acouple cupcakes"here we are"Draco flew back carefully. "courier pony is back with refreshments"Said Draco in a joking manner.He past the two their drinks and their food.i sat back down"yeah through walls and hay through a metal door once had a concussion though for a week never doing that again"said draco with a half smile.

Gemstone walked around the party meeting other ponies. He then hears a voice he remembered. Looking around the room he sees Krystal on the couch. Walking over to her. Krystal darling how are you? Its been to long since we last met. By the way how is your cousin doing? I trust everything is going well?

"Well thank you comrade!" Said Dimitri as he grasped the cup and badly levitated the cupcake "Courier huh? Does that Job pay well? Sounds rather interesting to me. Metal door....that's pretty badass. I've busted through my share of things as well. Guards, doors, prisons. But enough about my past. I shouldn't be intruding so much on you and your lovey lady friends time together." Dimitri stared at the floor and played with the rug.

Edited by Comrade-Dimitri-Hammer

"Thank you Draco, I appreciate it." Cherry Blossom took a sip of the punch and suddenly felt so refreshed. "My, my this is really good punch. What's in it?" she asked curiously as she took another sip from the cup.and placed it down. As she picked up the cupcake she accidentally got icing on her hoof. "Is there any napkins?"

Wind Melody absently looked around, sipping her exquisite drink slowly, not wanting to overfill herself with the liquid. With the famous Octavia from The Canterlot Orchestra and Vinyl Scratch, she thought she might, just for laughs, try to play with them herself. Not yet, of course. She observed the wide variety of ponies, and she realized the cherry pony she had seen earlier had disappeared. She was probably outside, but that was of her least concerns. She barely had any concerns at all, at that moment. She took one last quiet slurp, if that is even possible, before setting it down and putting her hooves on the ground once more. She seemed out of it all, the other ponies mingling and just chatting, but she couldn't quite find a good spot to fit in. She set he saddlebag by the same wall Vinyl Scratch and Octavia played, and tiredly sat down.

Splinter peeked through the window and frowned. ''Out of all the ponies in the world.. Why did they lock me out?!'' Splinter said while frowning. He rapidly banged on the glass window and kicking the door. ''OPEN SAYS ME!'' Splinter said while trying to kick the door open. He sighed and frowned. ''Well, I didn't want to do this.'' Splinter said while frowning. He knocked on the door.

"Well thank you comrade!" Said Dimitri as he grasped the cup and badly levitated the cupcake "Courier huh? Does that Job pay well? Sounds rather interesting to me. Metal door....that's pretty badass. I've busted through my share of things as well. Guards, doors, prisons. But enough about my past. I shouldn't be intruding so much on you and your lovey lady friends time together." Dimitri stared at the floor and played with the rug.

"Yeah well not one of my better deliveries and I don't mind and Cherry here can attest to how bad some of my ideas are"Draco laughed as ihe thought of his past mistakes"I can definitely say things are going to be intresting around Ponyville with you around dimitry"

Cherry Blossom dropped her cupcake and immediately ducked for cover from the sudden banging from outside. "W-What's going on?! Is it a robbery?! I don't want to die! Ohpleaseohpleaseohplease!" she hid near the closest piece of cover she could feel and started shivering.

"Thank you Draco, I appreciate it." Cherry Blossom took a sip of the punch and suddenly felt so refreshed. "My, my this is really good punch. What's in it?" she asked curiously as she took another sip from the cup.and placed it down. As she picked up the cupcake she accidentally got icing on her hoof. "Is there any napkins?"

Draco licked the icing off of her hoof gentlely"tasty"."Always be preapred is what I always say especally on a job""it pays quite well when you have to deal with manticores, hydras The prinesses, oh and those irritating customers that won't even sign the paper that they got the package"Draco smiled as he said that.
  • Brohoof 1

"Yeah well not one of my better deliveries and I don't mind and Cherry here can attest to how bad some of my ideas are"Draco laughed as ihe thought of his past mistakes"I can definitely say things are going to be intresting around Ponyville with you around dimitry"

"I hope so! I've moved in only five days ago and I'm still learning so much about this place. Traveling for years made me almost give up hope that I'd find a new and better home. I think I found the place to settle down though. I already got friends and I think I got a crush on somepony already." Dimitri was confidant that his new comrades would be very kind and respectful of what he was saying. He didn't talk about his past much and he wouldn't talk about such secrets with just anypony.

Cherry Blossom dropped her cupcake and immediately ducked for cover from the sudden banging from outside. "W-What's going on?! Is it a robbery?! I don't want to die! Ohpleaseohpleaseohplease!" she hid near the closest piece of cover she could feel and started shivering.

Draco covered Cherry gentlely"shh it's ok I'm here for you Cherry it's alright I think it's a guest locked out of the party"draco slowly and gentlelycomforted her."never forget that i'll be here to protect you"Draco whispered into her ear"My love"Draco looked at the door slightly.

''FOR THE LOVE OF G- What?'' Splinter said while the door opened. ''Uhhh...'' Splinter said while everypony stared at him. ''Hello! I'm just going to go.. Do party things.'' Splinter said while blushing and slowly walking in. ''Well, that turned out just perfect. Now, where is the food? After doing all that, I'm starving.'' Splinter said.

"I hope so! I've moved in only five days ago and I'm still learning so much about this place. Traveling for years made me almost give up hope that I'd find a new and better home. I think I found the place to settle down though. I already got friends and I think I got a crush on somepony already." Dimitri was confidant that his new comrades would be very kind and respectful of what he was saying. He didn't talk about his past much and he wouldn't talk about such secrets with just anypony.

"as a courier pony such as i when i took the oath i shalt not tell a soul to your sacred secrets"Draco said as he placed a hoof over his chest."courier's honor" draco said with finality in his voice as he still looked at the door with a watchfulll gaze. He would lay down his life if it meant keeping his friends and family safe.
  • Brohoof 1

"What a strange party guest....I'll just keep my senses on alert just in case anything happens." Dimitri though this to himself as he stared at the late obnoxious newcomer. "What was I saying again? Something about crushes......I can barley remember. Oh whatever it probably would have just made me look all gushy and mopey."

Cherry Blossom shrieked when Draco licked her hoof. "What was that?! Changelings?! Discord?! Nightmare Moon?! Was it the robber?! Oh mister robber please don't eat my hoof!" she screamed as she put her hooves over her head.

She calmed down when Draco explained everything. Then there was another stallion's voice, but froze like a cat after being splashed with water. "AAHHH! Please don't hurt me monsieur robber!"

"as a courier pony such as i when i took the oath i shalt not tell a soul to your sacred secrets"Draco said as he placed a hoof over his chest."courier's honor" draco said with finality in his voice as he still looked at the door with a watchfulll gaze. He would lay down his life if it meant keeping his friends and family safe.

"Well even though I just met you two I really feel that I can trust you! It's so nice to have met great comrades already! As I was apparently saying....I kinda have somepony special to me already, but I'm just to nervous to approach her or even look at her. I'm such a stammering coward..."

Cherry Blossom shrieked when Draco licked her hoof. "What was that?! Changelings?! Discord?! Nightmare Moon?! Was it the robber?! Oh mister robber please don't eat my hoof!" she screamed as she put her hooves over her head.

She calmed down when Draco explained everything. Then there was another stallion's voice, but froze like a cat after being splashed with water. "AAHHH! Please don't hurt me monsieur robber!"

"uh Cherry that was me that licked your hoof"Draco said as he held his friend close to him"Calm down calm down Cherry Draco's here for you"he wrapped his wings around her gentlely"Do you feel my feathers around you Cherry just feel them and you'll be alright"

"Oh and dimitry don't worry about being mushy gooshy i don't care hey i like hearing about it"Draco said as he glared at the new comer.

"Well even though I just met you two I really feel that I can trust you! It's so nice to have met great comrades already! As I was apparently saying....I kinda have somepony special to me already, but I'm just to nervous to approach her or even look at her. I'm such a stammering coward..."

"stammering you? oh come on you eat freaking manticores and flapjacks for dinner"Draco said jokingly"but yeah i can understand that i also have someone that i love"Draco said with a blush on his face and thanks to his fur no one saw it."trust me i have trouble talking to mares too"
  • Brohoof 1

"Wait, you licked my hoof? But why did you do that? Don't you find that a bit strange for ponies to do?" Cherry Blossom had a confused look on her face when she learned Draco had licked her hoof. "I mean, I did ask for napkins didn't I? Well I guess it is close enough then."

((OOC: Time for some flute.))

The words that could describe how Wind Melody felt just then would go along the lines of bored. It was time she did something, and waiting wasn't going to bring her 'something'. She grabbed her flute, rapidly putting it together, like every morning she had played flute. It had become her second nature, she could even have a full conversation as she put it together. Coincidentally, the song "Neigh-phone" came on, and this was her chance to join in. She began to play the notes Octavia played, only slightly altered, about two octaves and two notes higher. She rapidly changed her hoofering to keep up with the tempo, but with the training she had, she had no problem...

Edited by Bumble Berry

Splinter desperately searched for the snack bar while noticing Dimitri's beard. ''NICE BEARD!'' Splinter yelled across the house while looking at his beard. ''Sidetracking!'' Splinter whispered to himself while slapping himself. ''Maybe some CL4-TP quotes will cheer me up! And maybe it will help heal that slap I just gave myself..'' Splinter said while rubbing his cheek. ''I shall continue my fascinating research on the wondrous properties of sand!'' Splinter taunted in a strange voice.

• Brohoof 1

" I don't even know her name, yet once I saw her I knew that she was my soul mate. My legs get wobbly, I blush and I can't even form a complete sentence around her! After going through everything I've been through..." Dimitri shudders as he remembers his traumatic childhood "..I really need somepony like her."

"THANK YOU COMRADE!" Dimitri responded to the obnoxious latecomer

Edited by Comrade-Dimitri-Hammer

"Wait, you licked my hoof? But why did you do that? Don't you find that a bit strange for ponies to do?" Cherry Blossom had a confused look on her face when she learned Draco had licked her hoof. "I mean, I did ask for napkins didn't I? Well I guess it is close enough then."

"Try to make a girl blush and she get's confused"Draco said to himself"yeah yeah yeah I did my dear but turns out my romanctic gesture was all for not. oh well"Draco said jokingly"back to the drawing board i gues. I'll have to have other ways of winning your heart Cherry"

Draco looked at the newcomer"Is anyone going to hurt him or something Because i feel like i really want to her him really badly."Draco said slightly as his eye twitched since he was annoyed."Really no one wants to hurt him just me?" Draco signed"i'll shut up then"

"Violence isn't a good way to solve problems Draco. I thought I told you that, hmpf." Cherry Blossom let out a sigh and looked away when he mentioned hurting somepony. "A pony once said, 'peace cannot be achieved by force, it can only be attained through understanding' and it was very true." Edited by Octavinyl

"Violence is sometimes necessary though. I've had to combat many things back in my homeland. It was just a horrible set of years and I'm glad that I live here now with the pony that will soon be my bride." Dimitri smiles and daydreams. He laughs and speaks some words in a different language.

Gemstone walked around the party meeting other ponies. He then hears a voice he remembered. Looking around the room he sees Krystal on the couch. Walking over to her. Krystal darling how are you? Its been to long since we last met. By the way how is your cousin doing? I trust everything is going well?

"I'm doing fine. Oh and Martin..." Krystal thought back to what had happened to her cousin while she was leaving "Yeah he's fine too." Krystal looked around at her fellow party goers. She remembered why she was here just then; to meet stallions. I seemed like the only available ones were either bearded or obnoxious. There was Gemstone but he was like a friend of the family. That just left Letrix right next to her. Krystal suddenly felt very uncomfortable.