Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Letrix's Romantic Houseparty

Sky

Cherry Blossom had been ignored and just decided to stand on the floor where she was hovering above. "Well at least a few ponies greeted me, but they problaby didn't hear me anyway." she thought as she drank her cup full of punch, but now her thirst was quenched and was ready to speak again. "Umm, hello?" She was trying to speak to the two ponies who were apparently talking about what they do for a living. "Maybe I'm nowhere near them... I hate being blind."

Draco wandered over to Cherry"You ok Cherry Blossom?"Draco asked with concern in his voice. The wood pecker kept pecking at his head but he ignored the bird on his head. Draco nuzzled Cherry to get her attention. Draco waited for a slap or something from his best friend.
  • Brohoof 1

Dimitri stopped dancing and finished his third Applecider. He was rather content now, but he longed to have more conversations with comrades. His emotions and past started to enter his mind again though and he started to think to himself "No one talks to me really....I must scare them or something. I bet they all think I'm violent and strange." He thought about it for a minute and gave a sigh. He walked over, grabbed another two cups of Applecider and sat in a armchair in the corner of the room.

• Brohoof 1

Dimitri stopped dancing and finished his third Applecider. He was rather content now, but he longed to have more conversations with comrades. His emotions and past started to enter his mind again though and he started to think to himself "No one talks to me really....I must scare them or something. I bet they all think I'm violent and strange." He thought about it for a minute and gave a sigh. He walked over, grabbed another two cups of Applecider and sat in a armchair in the corner of the room.

"Over here dimitry!" Draco yelled as again the woodpecker started to peck his head with renewed vigor. Draco's eyes began to twitch as he was trying to keep his cool. Of course with a raging woodpecker on his head he couldn't very well do a thing about it now can he.
  • Brohoof 1

((OOC: I know, but unicorns, pegasai and earth ponies are all still ponies right?))

Cherry Blossom ear's perked up and she replied back to Fire Blade, "It's really great to meet you too, F-Fire Blade. My n-name is Cherry Blossom." she smiled back, but her attention turned to Draco when she spoke. "yes I'm fine, but h-" Cherry Blossom's face flushed red when Draco nuzzled her. "Oh D-Draco! Not in front of them! We're still just best friends, remember?"

• Brohoof 1

"Over here dimitry!" Draco yelled as again the woodpecker started to peck his head with renewed vigor. Draco's eyes began to twitch as he was trying to keep his cool. Of course with a raging woodpecker on his head he couldn't very well do a thing about it now can he.

Dimitri looked up from his drinks. He finished both and walked over to Draco. He stared at the woodpecker "Um.....that....you...seem to have a...." Dimitri made a awkward face and cocked his head a little. He stroked his beard and thought really hard. He didn't know what was happening...

((OOC: I know, but unicorns, pegasai and earth ponies are all still ponies right?))

Cherry Blossom ear's perked up and she replied back to Fire Blade, "It's really great to meet you too, F-Fire Blade. My n-name is Cherry Blossom." she smiled back, but her attention turned to Draco when she spoke. "yes I'm fine, but h-" Cherry Blossom's face flushed red when Draco nuzzled her. "Oh D-Draco! Not in front of them! We're still just best friends, remember?"

Draco snickered slightly as he saw her blush"you know i like making you squirm Cherry. oh how rude of me"Draco looked at the two"I'm Draco O'mally and this raging woodpecker on my head is Frank. Now Frank here is my brothers messenger bird which he also love to annoy me with by letting frank here peck my head and bite my ears."Draco said with a sigh.
  • Brohoof 1

Fire was a little bit shocked.

"If your family is rich enough for you to do that, then... Then, um, I guess it's ok..."

He thought that she was doing what she wanted to, and if somepony is good at doing the thing they like and they can get by just fine while doing it, then it's ok as long as if it isn't moral then they just don't bug him about it.

"Gah, I knew you'd hate me for saying that. Quit trying to act like you don't care." Krystal double facepalmed and let a single tear shed from her eye. She grabbed her cocktail and drank some of it, against her better judgement. She saw Cherry Blossom and Draco snuggling her "At least they're having fun" she mumbled to herself "sort of"
  • Brohoof 1

Dimitri looked up from his drinks. He finished both and walked over to Draco. He stared at the woodpecker "Um.....that....you...seem to have a...." Dimitri made a awkward face and cocked his head a little. He stroked his beard and thought really hard. He didn't know what was happening...

"The wood pecker's name is Frank Dimitry and he's my brother's messenger bird. He only let's him out to either A.annoy me till i try to kill him or the bird. B. I have a job to do but today is my day off so i'll go with A. I sometimes hate my family or atleast what's left of it after what happened afew years ago"Draco explained to Dimitry.

"Gah, I knew you'd hate me for saying that. Quit trying to act like you don't care." Krystal double facepalmed and let a single tear shed from her eye. She grabbed her cocktail and drank some of it, against her better judgement. She saw Cherry Blossom and Draco snuggling her "At least they're having fun" she mumbled to herself "sort of"

He turned back to Krystal, and put his hoof on her back, shaking her a bit.

"I never said that. And I don't plan on saying that. You can do what you want with your life. It's your life anyway..."

"Is this going to help? Or have you screwed up like all the other times..? They are still your friends, but still..."

"you know miss if your hurting for a job i can hire you and dimitry here""The job is simple you deliver packages to the ponies that ordered them the wages are 50 bits per delivery or if you like 30 per hour give or take that you do your job with effiency"Draco said to her and Dimitry.

Dimitri stared at the bird still. "That seems really annoying. Sadly I wouldn't be able to hurt it either, I just love animals to much! Except for Dragons, Griffins and spiders. And if you do not mind asking of me, what happened to your family?" Dimitri knew how painful the past could be, his family was all murdered when he was a young colt. So he carefully asked his question.

• Brohoof 1

"Woodpecker? Am I hearing something about a woodpecker on your head Draco? Hey what's going on?" Cherry Blossom was started become very confused at the moment. She thought everypony was just having fun conversations, but things seemed to get very dramatic, or so she thought...
  • Brohoof 2

Dimitri stared at the bird still. "That seems really annoying. Sadly I wouldn't be able to hurt it either, I just love animals to much! Except for Dragons, Griffins and spiders. And if you do not mind asking of me, what happened to your family?" Dimitri knew how painful the past could be, his family was all murdered when he was a young colt. So he carefully asked his question.

"A manticore got to them while I was training in Celestia's royal gaurd for acouple years and when i found out well"Draco sighed slightly"Only My brother,his daughter,his wife, and I survived the atack. I opened the O'mally services with the bits my mother and father saved so that they can be remembered as the courier ponies. I've had a fondness for delivering packages to the waiting ponies to see the happiness on their faces. and the kicker is it was on Hearth Warming Hooves Eve"Draco sighed"So what I did was begin again"

"A manticore got to them while I was training in Celestia's royal gaurd for acouple years and when i found out well"Draco sighed slightly"Only My brother,his daughter,his wife, and I survived the atack. I opened the O'mally services with the bits my mother and father saved so that they can be remembered as the courier ponies. I've had a fondness for delivering packages to the waiting ponies to see the happiness on their faces. and the kicker is it was on Hearth Warming Hooves Eve"Draco sighed"So what I did was begin again"

"I'm terribly sorry comrade, but at least you still have some family left. Remember to keep them close to you, even if they're annoying apparently." Dimitri glanced at the woodpecker and at his necklace. "At least you also got something from them. I had to start a whole new life over just to avoid being murdered by the Sovestrian Guard." Dimitri shuddered then began to laugh "At least we all have each other am I correct?!" He gave a forceful pat on Draco's back.

He turned back to Krystal, and put his hoof on her back, shaking her a bit.

"I never said that. And I don't plan on saying that. You can do what you want with your life. It's your life anyway..."

"Is this going to help? Or have you screwed up like all the other times..? They are still your friends, but still..."

Krystal hugged Fire blade while still crying softly "I'm glad you're so accepting" she sniffled a little and stopped crying for a bit "Hey since you said you were looking for something in military science, my cousin is a defense contractor for the Royal Guard. I'm sure he'll have a spot open for you if I refer you to him" she smiled weakly, trying to forget her prior mental breakdown.
  • Brohoof 1

Letrix sat back down and watched the ponies as they talked. "So we have Krystal and Fire Blade together. That doesn't really surprise me. Draco and Cherry Blossom together, well that was a pretty obvious clique. Flaret and the rich guy, which is a shame because she interested me but I guess if you snooze you lose and the rest of us are still mingling." Letrix thought to himself as he looked at each pony in turn.

• Brohoof 3

Krystal hugged Fire blade while still crying softly "I'm glad you're so accepting" she sniffled a little and stopped crying for a bit "Hey since you said you were looking for something in military science, my cousin is a defense contractor for the Royal Guard. I'm sure he'll have a spot open for you if I refer you to him" she smiled weakly, trying to forget her prior mental breakdown.

Fire hugged her back, patting her back softly.

"Yeah, I'd like that. Thanks, Krystal. And please don't feel bad about yourself or beat yourself up for what you do. I hate to see my friends doing that... I mean, I hate seeing them in pain, especially self-inflicted pain."

He smiled comfortingly back at her.

"I'm terribly sorry comrade, but at least you still have some family left. Remember to keep them close to you, even if they're annoying apparently." Dimitri glanced at the woodpecker and at his necklace. "At least you also got something from them. I had to start a whole new life over just to avoid being murdered by the Sovestrian Guard." Dimitri shuddered then began to laugh "At least we all have each other am I correct?!" He gave a forceful pat on Draco's back.

"Actually yeah we do Dimitry and i have a proposition for you"Draco laughed then looked at dimitry as the bird went onto dimitry's head."huh strange he's not pecking your head like he does mine I think he knows what i'm about to offer you"Draco said with a smile.while true frank was annoying he was also a very smart birdie.

"Actually yeah we do Dimitry and i have a proposition for you"Draco laughed then looked at dimitry as the bird went onto dimitry's head."huh strange he's not pecking your head like he does mine I think he knows what i'm about to offer you"Draco said with a smile.while true frank was annoying he was also a very smart birdie.

Dimitri seemed perplexed by Draco's offer. "What did you have in mind comrade?" He laughed as the woodpecker landed on his mane. "Oh birds are so cool, I've never seen such a bird before in my life. I remember teaching birds back in Sovestria to sing the national anthem. Very enjoyable it was, but not as much as building or tailoring."

Dimitri seemed perplexed by Draco's offer. "What did you have in mind comrade?" He laughed as the woodpecker landed on his mane. "Oh birds are so cool, I've never seen such a bird before in my life. I remember teaching birds back in Sovestria to sing the national anthem. Very enjoyable it was, but not as much as building or tailoring."

"You work with me as a courier pony the wages are 50 bits per delivery or if you prefer a desk job 30 bits per hour. of course some of the money goes to the local orphanages or to charity. Oh also there's one rule everypony knows don';t mess with the pony that delivers your mail. Afew tend to forget this rule so when that happens iI just happen to have a pet skunk"Draco said with a honest laugh"oh and Cherry yeah I had a woodpecker pecking at my head afew minutes ago no worries he's on Dimitry's head now"Draco said to Cherry.

Fire hugged her back, patting her back softly.

"Yeah, I'd like that. Thanks, Krystal. And please don't feel bad about yourself or beat yourself up for what you do. I hate to see my friends doing that... I mean, I hate seeing them in pain, especially self-inflicted pain."

He smiled comfortingly back at her.

"It'd be my pleasure. And don't worry about me hurting myself. I'm not even close to emo or anything like that. I just sort of need to find my place in the world, ya' know? I've gone to multiple collages, on my cousin's money, and have multiple bachelorettes but none of them have brought me happiness." she smiled up at Fire Blade and continued hugging him. Her tears had recessed by now and she leaned her head into his chest.
  • Brohoof 1

"Why don't we go and meet everypony else Draco? I mean I have nothing else to really do, and I think Vinyl Scratch and Octavia won't even bother talking to me." Cherry Blossom was starting to enjoy herself at this party, even though what she could do was limited.

"You work with me as a courier pony the wages are 50 bits per delivery or if you prefer a desk job 30 bits per hour. of course some of the money goes to the local orphanages or to charity. Oh also there's one rule everypony knows don';t mess with the pony that delivers your mail. Afew tend to forget this rule so when that happens iI just happen to have a pet skunk"Draco said with a honest laugh"oh and Cherry yeah I had a woodpecker pecking at my head afew minutes ago no worries he's on Dimitry's head now"Draco said to Cherry.

"That sounds quite enjoyable comrade! It'll help me get started with my own little business. Just need enough bits and I'll become a tailor and construction worker for hire." Dimitri smiled and stared up at the Woodpecker. "That reminds me, you wouldn't mind if I brought my pet walrus to work would you?"

"That sounds quite enjoyable comrade! It'll help me get started with my own little business. Just need enough bits and I'll become a tailor and construction worker for hire." Dimitri smiled and stared up at the Woodpecker. "That reminds me, you wouldn't mind if I brought my pet walrus to work would you?"

Draco's jaw dropeped open"a walrus you have a freaking walrus as a pet?"Draco laughed as he fell onto his back"of course i don't mind I love animals but a freaking walrus that that is a pet for the famous Dimitry"Draco wipeed away a tear from his eyes. He looked at Cherry "sure come on and talk with us Cherry"said Draco still chuckling"Still haven't seen a walrus in a long time."
  • Brohoof 2

Draco's jaw dropeped open"a walrus you have a freaking walrus as a pet?"Draco laughed as he fell onto his back"of course i don't mind I love animals but a freaking walrus that that is a pet for the famous Dimitry"Draco wipeed away a tear from his eyes. He looked at Cherry "sure come on and talk with us Cherry"said Draco still chuckling"Still haven't seen a walrus in a long time."

Dimitri laughed "Yes, he is a rare kind of walrus actually. He is only about the size of a bunny so it makes him very easy to care for. His name is Tuskmer!" Dimitri smirked. Talking to so many comrades at once made him very happy. It pushed the bad memories back into the dark spot of his mind.