Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How the Buck do i post youtube video's?

Jaded Avaricious

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I'm a genius DUH

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I like to try new things

Hey everypony Jaded Avaricious here, let me get straight to the point. how the buck does one link and embeded youtube video to a post? need answers asap somepony please lend me a hand (or hoof as it were).

That is, If you don't mind of course...

Posted Image

You simply copy and paste the URL into the reply box, like so:

Welcome to the forums! I'm DylanKLJ, but you can call me Sonic Death. Call me either of them, I'm fine with either of them :D

It's good that you came to the forums now, because you managed to come during it's 1st birthday! This means that you get Premium Membership, so you can change your member title and have slightly larger avatar's for a week! (All of which can be edited in the settings, but you need to become a Muffin to edit these).

Once you have made 5 posts, you can come out of the Blank Flank rank, which is essentially like a validating stage before you become an official member. All of your posts count, except in this forum (Welcoming Plaza), Roleplay Realm and the Cloudsdale Colosseum.

I'm always willing to make new friends, so if you ever wanna PM me, or join the Skype room and chat with me and fellow members, then feel free!

I hope you enjoy your time in this community, as much as I and many other's have.

If your videos are giving you problems, I will show you why.

Some things on Youtube come with a secure server, putting an "s" in the http.

Take the s out, and you have a good link, and the forum will handle it.

• 6 months later...

I have no clue how to post the YouTube videos either, so your not alone :P. Welcome to the forums!

Edited by Commander Eureka

• 1 year later...