gaming World of Warcraft

Street Comedy

O.o o.o That's the realm I'm on too. Wyrmrest. 

Also a DDOS is a Direct Denial Of Service. In short they flood with the servers with requests overwhelming it. 

Kinda like shoving a lot of Watermelons down a pipe and blocking anyone else from using it. 

• Brohoof 2

Sure. As far as dungeons I'm still leveling Naruskorr. Hit 92 last night....>.> Alliance or Horde for instances? 

Well I'm only at level 50 as of last night and my main is of the Tushui Pandaren. I could play my lvl 15 goblin shaman to play Horde though.

So when my subscription runs out in 29 days, I'm most likely going to be taking a hiatus until Legion. I can't stand the content in WoD as a whole right now, and I mostly raid and quest. I'm extremely burnt out with the old leveling content. I really don't feel like going through Hellfire Peninsula a 4th time. Even Northrend, which has the best questing experience imo, can't make me want to level more, and the Cata and MoP areas I've only done twice and I'm sick of them.

When the pre-launch event and Beta come out, I'll do those, though.

Also, gonna use my free level 100 boost on my Hunter. I don't want to level the same areas again, and I have no problem boosting a strictly DPS class. So, going through Legion with a Hunter, Lock, and Vindicator.

• Brohoof 2

So when my subscription runs out in 29 days, I'm most likely going to be taking a hiatus until Legion. I can't stand the content in WoD as a whole right now, and I mostly raid and quest. I'm extremely burnt out with the old leveling content. I really don't feel like going through Hellfire Peninsula a 4th time. Even Northrend, which has the best questing experience imo, can't make me want to level more, and the Cata and MoP areas I've only done twice and I'm sick of them.

Also, gonna use my free level 100 boost on my Hunter. I don't want to level the same areas again, and I have no problem boosting a strictly DPS class. So, going through Legion with a Hunter, Lock, and Vindicator.

Well nice to know you are at least using slight RP in your terminology of the Draenei Paladin class at the very least.  :P

• Brohoof 1

@@Celli,

I know how you feel.  Combine it with being an alt-oholic and you're going through the same stuff dozens of times.  Some of it never gets boring (Mount Hyjal and MoP content is that for me) while others I just want to get out of as quickly as possible.  RPing made it a little more tolerable, but then things went sour and it made me not want to get back on again.

@@Steel Accord,

Truth be told, my hunter and my druid were both my newest characters before I let my game time run out.  I think my hunter was a little close to getting started on BC content while my druid wasn't even out of the starting zone yet.  XD 

• Brohoof 2

Truth be told, my hunter and my druid were both my newest characters before I let my game time run out.  I think my hunter was a little close to getting started on BC content while my druid wasn't even out of the starting zone yet.  XD 

That's fine, I've never been to Outland, Northrend, or Pandaria at all. (The last two are excuseable as I'm a pandaren, those events happened before I left the Wandering Isle, the last less excusable because I'm a Pandaren! :lol: )

@@Akari of Duskshire,

What I meant was I have not been to any of those places regardless of context. I was never able to level my characters fast enough, I was not exactly a 24/7 WoW player.

Only two. Wei Yu and Lu Kwei. One is my main and the other is the character I created for Wei's backstory as his brother. (Who is sort of an analogy to my real life brother.)

@@Steel Accord,

I mean, the only one of MY characters.  Did you really think I thought my characters were the only ones out of millions from opposing factions that got along?  I've seen those same guilds, too.  I was once in a blood elf House guild that vouched for peace before we turned into a company of sorts that helped out the Horde in combat zones.

@@Steel Accord,

They were pretty popular, though they kinda began dying out last time I was around.  There were more, but I only really remember my own house, Fireshard, and the house that opposed us, Blood-something or other, can't remember.  We allowed anyone of any race to join our guild and we were more peaceful and RP-heavy.  They were more PvP-oriented (though they also RPed) and discriminated against any race that wasn't blood elf.

I had three characters in Fireshard.  A rouge rogue, a mage, and a priest.  I think Sengo (my warrior, which I mentioned previously) was also part of it, but not officially.

Edited by Akari of Duskshire

Pretty much what I'm doing. Gonna Level a Horde and Ally character, build up some gold. Then wait for the Beta and Pre Launch event. 

Don't know who I'm gonna boost...I'll pick one I want to play but not level. 

• Brohoof 1