gaming World of Warcraft

Street Comedy

@@Akari of Duskshire,

They wish to "forge a better future for Azeroth" and they have different ways to do that. Artifact searching, occasional mercenary contracts, magical research. I think it's used to frame as many quest and PVE stuff as being within their purview. They certainly don't shy away from violence, they just don't consider the Horde the Alliance's enemy. 

• Brohoof 1

That reminds me, I need to get back to WoD archaeology. Still need Crawling Claw, Qiraji Tank, and Zin'Rokh.

Number 1 reason flying interests me is because it'll make getting between digsites much easier.

• Brohoof 2

That reminds me, I need to get back to WoD archaeology. Still need Crawling Claw, Qiraji Tank, and Zin'Rokh.

Number 1 reason flying interests me is because it'll make getting between digsites much easier.

Going for Zin'rokh will surely test your sanity. When I first set out to get it, I spent hours upon hours every day grinding for it. Digsite after Digsite. So many useless grays after another. It was extremely taxing and shut me off of archaeology completely for quite some time. After over 1000 troll solves and no sword, I gave up. Then nearly a year later after doing some very scarce on and off archaeology, one day before leaving the house I noticed a troll digsite nearby. I digged it up, solved, and booyah, Zin'rokh. I finally got it. It's the only sword I use as transmog nowadays. So go for it if you really want to transmog it, but be forewarned that it may take a long time.

And yeah, I haven't done much arch in Draenor at all because of the no-flying BS. Glad they're adding flight finally haha

• Brohoof 1

They're actually adding flight to Draenor?! Let me love you!!!

They announced it quite a while ago. To get it you need to complete the Pathfinder achievement though.

Going for Zin'rokh will surely test your sanity. When I first set out to get it, I spent hours upon hours every day grinding for it. Digsite after Digsite. So many useless grays after another. It was extremely taxing and shut me off of archaeology completely for quite some time. After over 1000 troll solves and no sword, I gave up. Then nearly a year later after doing some very scarce on and off archaeology, one day before leaving the house I noticed a troll digsite nearby. I digged it up, solved, and booyah, Zin'rokh. I finally got it. It's the only sword I use as transmog nowadays. So go for it if you really want to transmog it, but be forewarned that it may take a long time.

And yeah, I haven't done much arch in Draenor at all because of the no-flying BS. Glad they're adding flight finally haha

I don't do the sites directly anymore. These days I just make use of the xpac's current archaeology and then just use the crates to buy w/e fragments I want.

I don't do the sites directly anymore. These days I just make use of the xpac's current archaeology and then just use the crates to buy w/e fragments I want.

About half of my solves were from Pandaria solves which were turned in for Troll fragments. It's faster than getting the fragments directly from the sites, but it still felt extremely slow to me. Maybe it was 'cause I was so burnt out of archaeology at that point that the mere thought of digging another site made me want to quit the game, haha.

There used to be an amazing bug with this Sonic Generator thing that you used to be able to get from Bronzebeard. You could go to a dig area, use the digsites, leave the edge of the zone, reenter, and it would refresh the digsites in the entire zone. But unfortunately that was quickly patched.

Edited by Rivendare

I've been grinding ICC for weeks now to get some transmog gear.

I need two pieces and none have dropped.. Urk.

I'm still trying to find the perfect transmog set. I currently have this tmog:

J0U9Azc.png

But I want something that doesn't look outdated, and I want to keep the mace and possibly make a set that works around it. And the cape, too.

Edited by Celli
  • Brohoof 1

That's the same transmog I was going after....but the hammer never drops. Never. 

I actually got it from a big crate of salvage.

I'm new to the whole transmog thing. Anypony know any good combinations for a monk?

I've been wondering the same thing. I couldn't find many good sets for monks, so I recently went with a more rogue-looking set but I like it. It's the Assassination Armor set with some random boots. I'm going to dual wield 2 Fist of the Deity's once I get another fist weapon. For now I'm using Admiral Taylor's Cutlass in my offhand. A really good looking helm that fits the set dropped in SoO earlier but I lost the roll so for now I hide the helm.

QcLWuD8.png

• Brohoof 1

I've been wondering the same thing. I couldn't find many good sets for monks, so I recently went with a more rogue-looking set but I like it. It's the Assassination Armor set with some random boots. I'm going to dual wield 2 Fist of the Deity's once I get another fist weapon. For now I'm using Admiral Taylor's Cutlass in my offhand. A really good looking helm that fits the set dropped in SoO earlier but I lost the roll so for now I hide the helm.

sig-4048855.QcLWuD8.png

It's a cool set, don't get me wrong, but the word and look of "assassin" puts me off and doesn't fit my character. Wei Yu despises assassins.

• Brohoof 1

You guys ever go to a dungeon that was ridiculously below your level? Either because you liked it's theme or story, because you wanted to solo it, missed it when you were the appropriate level, a combination or some other reason?

• Brohoof 1