gaming World of Warcraft

Street Comedy

@,

Right but the Alliance and Horde leaders have stood in the same room together without killing each other and all around the world you can find Alliance and Horde NPCs on neutral ground, gritted teeth or not, they are not biologically compelled to kill one another on sight.

During the Ahn-Qiraj event, there were even ambassador NPCs. Would it be such a stretch to play as one such person and have cross factional quests trying to patch the relationship between the two sides? 

@,@@Steel Accord,

Perhaps make it so that people will not be able to attack people in diplomacy mode or SAY anything to them?  And to be in diplomacy mode, both players would have to confirm "yes". 

Wouldn't it be counter intuitive to not be able to attack but still not able to say anything to them?

@@Steel Accord,

I mean, something like this:

An Alli player (let's call him Bob) and a Horde player (let's call her Lokta) enter Diplomacy Mode.  They can't attack each other, but they can still hear each other.  But let's say Bob's fellow Alliance player (let's be a rip-off and call him Varien) decides to toss insults at Lokta.  Since Varien isn't in Diplomacy mode with Bob and Lokta, they won't see his insults.

See where I'm going with this?

Edited by Akari of Duskshire
  • Brohoof 1

@@Steel Accord,

I was just referencing the players who decide to give their characters names like Sephiroz and the like (and if I go into the game and see a Dark Ranger named Silvanas, I'm going to hold a crossbow to my head).  Not that it's inherently bad, but some originality (or a go at the name generator) would be nice.  XD

And sure!  That'd be awesome! 

• Brohoof 1

@@Steel Accord,

I was just referencing the players who decide to give their characters names like Sephiroz and the like (and if I go into the game and see a Dark Ranger named Silvanas, I'm going to hold a crossbow to my head).  Not that it's inherently bad, but some originality (or a go at the name generator) would be nice.  XD

And sure!  That'd be awesome! 

Oh yeah, I know exactly what you mean. Just screams either lazy or Mary Sue, or worse, both! (P.S. Why a crossbow? Azeroth does have guns you know?)

Okay, I will later.

• Brohoof 1

Because I've used the word "gun" many times and I don't know how one would be able to shoot themselves with a bow.  Unless maybe you're a mage, but mages can't use bows.  But that would sure be awesome.

Dungeons and Dragons to the rescue!

arcane-archer-1.jpg 

Presumably some Blood Elven Rangers would be equally skilled in magic as in archery.

• Brohoof 1

Update my Transmog, what do you guys think?

vdHGot0.jpg

JnadfA1.jpg

It's almost done, but I need just one more thing for it.

Council of Exarchs Tabard, need to get exalted so I can buy it.

Edited by Celli
  • Brohoof 1

Update my Transmog, what do you guys think?

I have never seen a cool looking male draenai before now.

(they usually look like gigantic cowards)

Thank you. :squee:

Edited by A Cat

I'm sorry, what?  How, exactly? 

They make horrifying warriors most of the time, they just don't look serious or frightening. Half of this expansion my little dwarf has helped people 2 times his size defeat demons and save their families. This expansion Yrel and Maraad were the only ones that actually did something. and oh god THEIR SHAMANS. Unboken draenais can rarely be shamans as it often takes the lights place inside of them.

Anyway, they can be cool. Like this gentlebeast....er I mean gentleman.

Edited by A Cat

@,

I'm always amazed by how big and buff male draenei are.  I mean, I'm 5'4 and it always looks as though I could use one as a bed.  XD 

I misread that bad holy shit, I mean meow.

But ya, soo few of them did anything this expension even though they are almost as big as trolls.

@,

And as big as tauren.

"Dangerous territory full of enemies that can only be defeated by strong, experienced fighters like us?  Let's get the 5'5 human mage we never met before to do all the work!"

What do you think of the Frostwolf orcs?  I personally like them more than the Draenor draenei. 

@,

What do you think of the Frostwolf orcs?  I personally like them more than the Draenor draenei. 

This expansion is a lot better lore wise for horde players. The Draenei get boring quickly. While these orcs are AMAZINGLY COOL.

It only annoys me that these orcs seem very primitive. So its a vonder that they have survived this long, but oh well.

Too bad pvp is soo unbalanced now. or else it would be a really nice expansion for most players.

Oh and the frostwolf orcs are the only faction I actually farm rep for. XD

Edited by A Cat

I don't really pay much attention to PvP, but I've been hearing this a lot.  How is it unbalanced? 

70+% of players are alliance. Mostly because the human racial power is soo strong. It replaces a piece of gear. So they are the best race for any class. Human is the go to pick. Playing horde is a handicap in pvp-gearing as alliance has a 70% global winrate or so. Horde players cannot really gear pvp at all nowadays. As horde cannot gear up and they are weak from the start, this is a cyclone of losses for horde players. Its just broken.

Edited by A Cat

@,

I see.  

Well anyways, let's assume all of the orc clans are still sane for the most part.  Which clan would you rather be? 

Probably the Frostwolves. They resemble my family more or less.

I am also nordic, so the weather would be in my favour.

You?

Edited by A Cat