gaming World of Warcraft

Street Comedy

@@Steel Accord,

I never understood that monk spell.  You're merely projecting yourself there... yet you're there, flesh, bone, armor, and all?

Ishnu-allah.

Well whatever, maybe the place is so holy that the mists actually form a duplicate body. Yeah it's stupid but it's the best I can come up with.

Edited by Steel Accord

WoW Legion pre-orders just opened in a local shop here. :love:

HYPE, HYPE,HYPE, HYPE,HYPE, HYPE,HYPE, HYPE,HYPE, HYPE,HYPE, HYPE,HYPE, HYPE,HYPE, HYPE.

I CANNOT HOLD ALL THE HYPE!

• Brohoof 1

(Really cool signature)

I am figuratively OD'ing in hype.

Oh, I cannot belive I have not asked earlier. Do anyone in this thread play on the EU servers?

(Really cool signature)

...I find that oddly contradicting. 

It's meant to. As a monk, Wei Yu is obviously a skilled fighter, but at the same time is an ardent opponent of violence, particularly between the Alliance and the Horde. 

His story is as much about trying to mend bridges between beligerent parties as about Kung Fu-ing demons.

@@Steel Accord,

Ah, alright.

Btw, I read somewhere that Doomhammer is going to be the Enhancement Shaman legendary.  Something about Thrall (gets a gun held to my head GO'EL losing hope. 

Well he kind of already put the hammer down (get it?) when he stepped down as Warchief and truly embraced his role as the world's most powerful Shaman.

• Brohoof 1

Hey fur those of you who's main is a Worgen (one of my toons is), Genn Greymane is one of the listed Heroes to feature in Legion. Soooooooooo . . . . . GLORY TO GILNEAS!

Edited by Steel Accord

@@Steel Accord,

I know!  That's why I kept voicing my hopes that they will actually do something useful and awesome for once. 

And here Blizzard has not disappointed.

Sylvanas is also one of the mentioned "heroes." Between Genn being more interested in defending the Alliance, and only the Alliance, and Sylvanas always the most eager leader of the Horde to spill blood (save Garrosh); given their linked history these two might be on a collision course with their respective people right behind them.

Can you say, Zombies vs. Werewolves?

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 1

With the announcement of the New Expansion. It looks like I'll be picking the game back up. I thought I was out. I stopped playing when Warlords released. Not because Of the game...but well...someone I loved passed on the day it released. Not in much of a mood to play since everytime I loaded up It took me right back to that morning. Okay I'm making myself sad so moving on. I think I can pick the game up again now without being dragged back to that day. 

But I did think I was done playing. Then..'Demon Hunters, Artifact Weapons' How dare Blizzard give me things I want! 

I should findout if there's any Brony Guilds on my server. 

• Brohoof 1

WoW Legion pre-orders just opened in a local shop here. :love:

HYPE, HYPE,HYPE, HYPE,HYPE, HYPE,HYPE, HYPE,HYPE, HYPE,HYPE, HYPE,HYPE, HYPE,HYPE, HYPE.

I CANNOT HOLD ALL THE HYPE!

Honestly I'd calm down on the hype a bit. It's going to be a year before it comes out. If you have hyped your expectations for that long you WILL get disappointed. 

Blizzard is good at making hype. They did this for WoD and look how that turned out for us.

Honestly I'd calm down on the hype a bit. It's going to be a year before it comes out. If you have hyped your expectations for that long you WILL get disappointed. 

Blizzard is good at making hype. They did this for WoD and look how that turned out for us.

Uh-huh. Blizzard is still on thin ice. If Legion fails, then WoW's done. at 5.6M subs, if this next xpac goes up in flames and Blizzard pulls the same shit, they'll lose more than just half their subscribers. I sure won't continue playing if Legion is more of the same as WoD.

Though part of me thinks they're damage controlling because they knew WoD was terrible, and are pulling all the stops now. But, I'd rather them do that then not give a shit, and say something like,

"Hey, guys, remember how much you hate Apexis dailies? Well, we made something no different for end game content. Also, the two raids we showed at Gamescon were the only ones and we're not adding more dungeons."

I just think it's really hurting the game when the developers go "This is the best thing we've EVER done and you're gonna LOVE it!" and everyone goes bananas and then WoD comes out....

And that's pretty much what's happening now. Of course it's just a stunt to get people to resub now to stop those bleeding numbers. They haven't had this little subs for 10 years. Yeah that's gotta hurt investors BIG TIME.

I just think it's really hurting the game when the developers go "This is the best thing we've EVER done and you're gonna LOVE it!" and everyone goes bananas and then WoD comes out....

And that's pretty much what's happening now. Of course it's just a stunt to get people to resub now to stop those bleeding numbers. They haven't had this little subs for 10 years. Yeah that's gotta hurt investors BIG TIME.

The hype is settleing, but you have good reason to be worried. Their whole crew was at no point working on WoD together. They have 10 times the people compared to in BC and they still had half the content. They must have been working on something. And if it is anythig but Legion WoW would die a rather quick death.

Edited by A Cat
  • Brohoof 2

(Really cool signature)

Of course the crew is working on different things. In general their timetable is way ahead which is why they feel so 'out of touch' with the community. Really they're already working on the expansion after Legion. Even if Legion fails they will probably still continue even if it's a slow and painful death. But if Legion doesn't fail, they still have to continue and make as good content as hopefully Legion will be.

Just look at how long time it took them to make the Garrison buildings. I swear they only had one dude on that job. >.<

Just look at how long time it took them to make the Garrison buildings. I swear they only had one dude on that job. >.<

I think it was two. One artist and one programmer just like the suicide selfie camera.

I wonder what the rest were working on though. Tanaan joungle hardly had any quests or anything.

Edited by A Cat

(Really cool signature)