private Founding of Equestria (RP thread)

Cherry Blossom

He turns his head and, breathing in her scent, kisses her cheek. They reach the nd of the stairs, but something told him this wasn't about his work anymore. He was totally fine with that; he was prepared to spend his life with this pony, and it was for her he would do just about anything.

She led him to the basement stairs.

"So, down here, I'll let you work."

"So I killed a couple of guards... and?! They surely won't notice! It's just us here in this forest! Besides, I felt like they were leading us into a trap."

Fire Blade looked at the rest of the unicorns, a bit annoyed and angry.

Velnir looked like he was about to say something, then stopped, listening. "There's something going on outside; a meeting, I think. We should probably go," he said, not moving. He was stuck between duty as a citizen and the wants of being in love with a mare.

• Brohoof 1

blogentry-493-0-34286400-1347157444.png

In every heart, there is darkness

In every action, there is consequence

In every breath, there is hope

In the end, what matters most?

Velnir looked like he was about to say something, then stopped, listening. "There's something going on outside; a meeting, I think. We should probably go," he said, not moving. He was stuck between duty as a citizen and the wants of being in love with a mare.

"I agree... It might be something very-"

The call of "Urgent meeting in town square now!" sounded.

"If it's in the town square, it can't be too good... It's either about rations, polotics, or potentially-"

She stopped herself this time. She whispered, "-potentially war."

((Again for Mal))

Sapphire scanned the area. "Now is not the time to argue or debate who's right or wrong, we have to make sure nopony saw us, " she told Fire. Sapphire noticed some unusual disturbance in the bush. "Oh no... Some pony was here, recently," she said with a tone of dread.

Edited by Vinyl Blade
  • Brohoof 1

Shadow.png
Thanks goes to ~Lugia~ for the sig
My OC: Vinyl Blade
Vinyl Blade's filly, Violet Minx

Wits approached Vinyl after a particularly long walk back. He had used some spare bandages to patch up his cuts and approached her. "Okay, I did your piece. I helped the priestess with her goals. Now I want your end: give me the resources I need to complete my testing so some real progress in this war can be made."

• Brohoof 1

"What should we do now, ma'am? Think we should cover up the rest of the evidence? Make it look like it was just somepony's imagination?", asked Star Rain shakily. Somepony has spot us. I'm sure of it. But I'll see how things play out now. Maybe nopony saw us. I hope that's the case. I hope Fire Blade is right. Yet she couldn't shake off the ominous feeling that war was coming.

• Brohoof 1

R66Gz.gifClick this dragon hatchling to help it grow, please!

Vinyl looked up from her desk work. "You actually did it? Hm... I guess there are still some surprises about you. Ah, whatever. Go. Whatever you need. Just get outta here." She shooed him out of the room and returned to her work. After several minutes, she finished the paperwork and stepped out on her balcony, overlooking all of the unicorn kingdom. In the distance she could see the earth pony and pegasus kingdoms. There was only one thing on her mind: that young pegasus mare

• Brohoof 1

Shadow.png

(edited)

Cherry Blossom wiped off the rest of the tears from her own face and continued deeper into the town. Everything seemed barricaded and fortified as if a war is coming soon. She made her way all the way to fields and they seemed to have few crops, but she noticed a cave around 25 hooves from her left side. Cherry Blossom trotted over to there and took a peak inside.

((OOC: Have the Earth Ponies been hoarding all the food?))

Edited by Cherry Blossom
  • Brohoof 1

RarityFlowers.png
Avatar made by Krystal and signature made by ~Chaotic Discord~.
My OCs: Cherry Blossom, Octavinyl, and Apple Mint.
"It's not about how smart you are, but how thick your heart is." - Cherry Blossom.

((OOC: Hvae the Earth Ponies been hoarding all the food?))

(OOC: i wouldnt call it hoarding. More like getting ready for the worst.)

As Surge and Fatigue stare each other down. Windscar go to me room. I dont want to. I want to stay. Windscar in being nice. Yea girl you might want to go.. Fine. Ill just go back outside. Windscar leaves town hall and walks through the village. I thought we told you never to come back? Yea but what would you do with out me Surge? State your being here and be gone. Well if your going to be mean about it i might not tell you. Tigue just say it already. I have a town full of ponies waiting to hear what the news you had. Fine then. All i have to say is that the Unicorns....Drew first blood.

Back out in the town Windscar was roaming the country side. She loved the scenery and the smell of the grass. This place is perfect for me. And after what me and Surge did....I dont think i ever want to go back. She then say another pony with a coat on. Well i guess i can get to know some of the locals. She walks over to the pony.....Hi. Im new here and im trying to get to know new ponies. My name is Windscar whats yours? See looks in the other ponies hood to find. Cherry Blossom? What are you doing here?

• Brohoof 2

(Nightfall, please let this one slide)

Velnir walked up to them tiredly, leaving Shelby in the crowd around them. It seemed like all of the joy from the last couple of hours washed out of his system, "Lovely. Just when you think you might be getting happy again, something happens. Are they dead for sure?"

• Brohoof 1

Cherry Blossom turned and noticed Windscar talking to her. "W-What do you mean what am I doing here? Aren't we supposed to gather evidence of the Earth Ponies' food s-storage?" she turned back to the cave that looked like supplies were stored inside recently.

• Brohoof 2

RarityFlowers.png
"It's not about how smart you are, but how thick your heart is." - Cherry Blossom.

Aelicine grumbled, getting her saddlebag of supplies and taking the ribbon out of her hair; it was no longer full moon. She had a compulsion to go see Vinyl, so, yawning, and drinking some water quickly, she headed out towardsthe castle. It took her a few minutes, but she made it and requested etry.

• Brohoof 1

The guards send a pony upstairs to request permission to let Aelicine in. He reaches the door and knocks. "Miss Blade? A pony named Aelicine is here to see you. Should we let her in?"

She turns around on the balcony. "Huh? Oh, yes, let her in and send her up here."

The guard relays the message and they let her in. "She's upstairs, ma'am."

• Brohoof 1

Shadow.png

Cherry Blossom turned and noticed Windscar talking to her. "W-What do you mean what am I doing here? Aren't we supposed to gather evidence of the Earth Ponies' food s-storage?" she turned back to the cave that looked like supplies were stored inside recently.

Well i was...but i got caught. I did find the caves tho. They are storing their extra harvest in the caves.but i dont know for what tho. But i will say my capture was asked for. And....it was not as bad as i thought it was going to be. Iv.....iv come to like it here. This place isn't half bad.

"W-Well do you think I should go back and report the extra harvests in the caves? I-I mean a lot of Pegasai are starving and we just can't let this f-fly by like t-this." Cherry Blossom frowned as she kicked the ground, but a shock of pain went through her hoof from the impact, so she shrieked a little.
  • Brohoof 1

RarityFlowers.png

(Diehard, Velnir is with Surge and his brother-in-arms)

"Thank you," she says, walking upstairs. It took her a while, but she found a door with Vinyl's name on it. She knocked, "Miss Blade, it's Aelicine Moonstalker. The priestess." She waited to be let inside, wondering what she was doing. She remembered the berry bush and nodded to herself; that was it.

Sapphire turned to the group. "I think we should continue, anypony that wants to go back do it now. I'll be continuing, we need to find the food the earth ponies have been hiding." She said to the group, she hoped at least one of them would stay with her.

Edited by Dawnpath
  • Brohoof 2

Vinyl snapped out of her dream of her and Cherry Blossom being together and walked over to her desk. "Yes, please, come in. The door is already unlocked." She shuffled around some paperwork to make room on her desk. When the priestess walked in, Vinyl nodded her head toward a chair. "Please, sit down."

• Brohoof 3

Shadow.png

Aelicine sat in front of her, pulling out some of the berries from the Moonberry bushes that had been popping up, "This is the result of the prayer. Before I disconnected from my goddess, she showed me that they were springing up all over Unicorn territory." She put a hoof to her head, "I'm sorry, but do you have something to drink? I am not normally awake so early..." *It's pretty late in the morning for a normal pony*

• Brohoof 2

Star Rain was very scared, but decided to go forward. She has no desire to back out now, even after coming this far. She dropped her scared expression and put on a brave one as she joined with Sapphire. "I'm going on," said Star Rain. Then she remembered the two bodies in the river. Their blood could turn the whole river red! Unless... "Ma'am, do you think the blood from those two bodies dumped into the river could turn the river red? If so, I can fix it."

R66Gz.gifClick this dragon hatchling to help it grow, please!

"Uh... Sure. Coffee? And what are those things?" Vinyl got up and walked over to the coffee pot that she had made that morning and started pouring a cup. "Sugar and cream?" She started thinking about that mare again. "Can I ask you something?"

((If it sounds like Vinyl's all over the place, it's because she is))

Shadow.png

"W-Well do you think I should go back and report the extra harvests in the caves? I-I mean a lot of Pegasai are starving and we just can't let this f-fly by like t-this." Cherry Blossom frowned as she kicked the ground, but a shock of pain went through her hoof from the impact, so she shrieked a little.

Well the thing is Blossom they have our share of the crops set to the side. But they are not giving it to us until we return Marin to them. Thats all they really want. It was bad enough that we took their leader, and then we ask them for their food as well. We might have gone a bit to far. But they have our food and then some.

(Diehard, Velnir is with Surge and his brother-in-arms)

Surge was stunned at what Fatigue had said to him. What do you mean they drew first blood? What are you talking about? What im saying is that we may have a war on our hooves. What im saying is that its time to take action. What im saying is that its that those no good unicorns killed two of our guards as they were bringing our shipment of weapons and magic healers. They have brought this to themselves. Just then Velnir walks in and Fatigue smiles at him. Well its good to see you still alive. So tell me. You still butcher ponies for fun? Hahahahahaha. Fatigue hold your tongue. Velnir its good your here. We have a problem.

Back out in the woods a group of foals were playing around. One of them stopped to get a drink. Hold on guys. I need a quick drink. As she leaned down to drink the water tasted funny. She looked up stream and saw a trail of red in the water. What the??? Guys....Yea whats up? They both fallow the red stream and find two bodies. They both scream in shock at what they have seen. Their screams can be heard from the village.

"I-I guess you're right, b-but are you going to stay here?" Cherry Blossom was just about to leave, but not without Windscar's reply. "Also, do you want me to pass on a message to Commander Hurricane?" she offered as she faced Windscar while slowly starting to move away.

RarityFlowers.png

"I-I guess you're right, b-but are you going to stay here?" Cherry Blossom was just about to leave, but not without Windscar's reply. "Also, do you want me to pass on a message to Commander Hurricane?" she offered as she faced Windscar while slowly starting to move away.

Windscar looks down at the ground an kicks her hooves around. Well i would say if you tell the commander just let her know the Earth Ponies have our food but its going to take an a.r.k. to get it. Surge told me that an Act of Random Kindness would change things between the breeds. And yea im going to stay here. Iv....iv come to like the ground level. Also....Starts to blush.....Iv met somepony while i was here. And....I think i want to stay by his side. But dont tell the commander. She would kill me if she knew what i was doing here.

"Uh... Sure. Coffee? And what are those things?" Vinyl got up and walked over to the coffee pot that she had made that morning and started pouring a cup. "Sugar and cream?" She started thinking about that mare again. "Can I ask you something?"

((If it sounds like Vinyl's all over the place, it's because she is))

"Sure. These are Moonberries. And of course you can ask me something; I'm a priestess. I would do confession all the time, except, well, we don't have many members." She got up and followed her over, studying her for signs of stress.

Velnir glared at Fatigue, "Well, since you asked, i got a new dungeon recently. It could use the refurbishing your blood can provide. My sickle hasn't tasted much in a while; perhaps I'll give it the pain-swapping poison so you beg for more," he growled, "What do you think, *Insert cuss word*. I'm cleaning up; looks like you still need to do that."

Velnir glared at Fatigue, "Well, since you asked, i got a new dungeon recently. It could use the refurbishing your blood can provide. My sickle hasn't tasted much in a while; perhaps I'll give it the pain-swapping poison so you beg for more," he growled, "What do you think, *Insert cuss word*. I'm cleaning up; looks like you still need to do that."

Fatigue glared at Velnir. Just try me. Iv been waiting to fight you since you left the big four. You left me Surge and Martin to run this town. You left your post because you couldnt stomach the job. Its a shame your house burned to the ground. And to think you un-friended Surge because you thought he did it. Surge was outraged at what Tigue was saying. Fatigue shut up before i shut you up. Velnir i may have no choice but to fight now. The unicorn have made the first move. Fatigue saw it all.

Buck in town some of the ponies heard the screams coming from the woods. A group of guards heard the foals and found them with tears in their eyes. They ask the kids what was wrong but then see the river water had a tint of red in it. they fallow it to the two bodies of the other guards.