Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Founding of Equestria (RP thread)

Cherry Blossom

He looked at the pony and sighed, "Aelicine says hi. She says that the clouds are cold, and the mountains are colder, and that you'll probably be able to find her there. Syline says we aren't to torture you, and Maple says that we should probably listen. Maple also says that if you don't put that on, in my presence, at least the first time, the will beat me over the head with branches until I do. So put it on, please."

• Brohoof 1

He started applying it, but talked as he did. Well, more like asked his four questions.

"Aelicine... The priestess, right? And Syline is the Moon Goddess, right..? Then who is Maple? And why are the gods focused on what will happen to me in the future? It is a bit... Strange..."

"Maple is my goddess. She has dominion over plant life; it's not very important. And because, as the only prisoner of war at the moment, you can cause more war, which is never good, and usually makes more PoW, which means Surge will have to call in the Executioner, which means you take my torture, times it by ten, and no guarantee of living."

• Brohoof 1

The commander shook her head.

"I- I couldn't do it," she said, looking at the unconscious priestess.

"I can't start a war right now. I know I was ready, but..."

She hesitated.

"... But times change," she shrugged. She had been constantly staring at the floor. She looked Vinyl in the eyes finally after a moment of silence.

"I've sent some Pegasi to try to work out a deal to get the prisoner and some food."

((So then how does Equestria get founded?))

Aelicine shivered in her sleep, then shot up to her hooves, eyes wide. "The pegasus gods are backing down!?" she cried, and then blushed, "Ehem, awake."

Greylight was startled by Aelicine's sudden awakening.

"Um..! Yes. It would seem so..."

Vinyl shot the two a bemused look. "Wait a minute. So... The Pegasus Kingdom, a warring nation, is not going to war? And uh... Hi, Aela. Seems like you had a nice nap." She looked at all eight of the ponies in the room and asked, "So what now?"

• Brohoof 1

Aelicine blushed, "It was very fruit full, I guess, though not particularly pleasant. No offense, Greylight, but your gods use very crude language and have a lot- a loht- to say." She rubs her head, "I've been in contact with Maple's priest; I do not think our PoW will be hurt to badly."

(Intermarriage and friendship? xP)

• Brohoof 2

Aelicine blushed, "It was very fruit full, I guess, though not particularly pleasant. No offense, Greylight, but your gods use very crude language and have a lot- a loht- to say." She rubs her head, "I've been in contact with Maple's priest; I do not think our PoW will be hurt to badly."

(Intermarriage and friendship? xP)

(What I was thinking. :lol: Remember Martin and Greylight? Pegasi and Earth Pony...)

"Maple is my goddess. She has dominion over plant life; it's not very important. And because, as the only prisoner of war at the moment, you can cause more war, which is never good, and usually makes more PoW, which means Surge will have to call in the Executioner, which means you take my torture, times it by ten, and no guarantee of living."

"So... This must mean the gods do meet up with each other."

He finished applying the solution.

"And that you are some kind of priest. So... Because I'm here... What have the gods decided..?"

((So then how does Equestria get founded?))

Vinyl shot the two a bemused look. "Wait a minute. So... The Pegasus Kingdom, a warring nation, is not going to war? And uh... Hi, Aela. Seems like you had a nice nap." She looked at all eight of the ponies in the room and asked, "So what now?"

"No, we can't. Not now."

She hung her head. She felt like she was leaving her gods down.

"What we do now is hope for the best; that we will get our food and that the prisoner isn't too badly hurt and that he or she comes back."

• Brohoof 1

Velnir sighed, "I guess I am now. Maple never needed one until now. I honestly don't know what I'm doing, but it could be worse, you could have *insert name of third general here* here to torture you. He's never fun."

Aelicine sighed, "His pride is more wounded then his body. I would say that all of the gods are coming to agree war isn't great."

• Brohoof 1

"Okay, we'll try negotiating with them first, but what happens if that fails? It's not like war is always preventable. Or maybe that's just me." Vinyl walked over to the kitchen and put a kettle on the stove. She needed some tea to calm her nerves. Maybe some ice cream too.

• Brohoof 1

Velnir sighed, "I guess I am now. Maple never needed one until now. I honestly don't know what I'm doing, but it could be worse, you could have *insert name of third general here* here to torture you. He's never fun."

Aelicine sighed, "His pride is more wounded then his body. I would say that all of the gods are coming to agree war isn't great."

"Let me tell you one thing I do know: do as the gods say, and they will be good to you. At least, I've always seen that one Unicorn priestess in a happy mode, and I haven't seen her much, but it's seemed to be the case so far..."

"Okay, we'll try negotiating with them first, but what happens if that fails? It's not like war is always preventable. Or maybe that's just me." Vinyl walked over to the kitchen and put a kettle on the stove. She needed some tea to calm her nerves. Maybe some ice cream too.

"If that fails, we are ready for war already, right? Do we seriously need to worry about too much right now?"

Her nerves were heating up again.

Velnir, there is no need to bring the gods, or General........

*walks through the door* Surge all the troops are set up and ready for battle. *looking at Fire Blade* Why is he still alive?

Fatigue not now. Velnir what is it you needed to tell me?

*As they land at the boarder* I'll take you to Surge*putting her coat on* But they all think I'm an EP. Just fallow me. As they walk through town they see it's war ready but abandon. Umm....Windscar, what happened here? It looks like a dead town. After we took Martin they were ready for war if it were to happen. So in knowing we have power over the weather, they weather proofed all the homes. So they have been ready for us for a while now. *outside of town hall* Well here it is. Whats with these guards? We are unarmed. Just wait here. I'll go in and get Surge.

• Brohoof 1

(Ugg, sorry guys, I was at a friend's house, got three hours of sleep last night. Just wokeup from a three hour nap.)

Velnir rolled his eyes, "He is alive, because Maple doesn't want to start a war where we have the short end of the stick. Also, because I have two gods and a priestess telling me not to kill him, and a bunch of their forces have started retreating. Didn't you know that Fatigue?"

(On the bright side, I got to play D&D, Assassin's Creed 3, Halo 4, and Black Ops 2. All of which are awesome. On the down side; up 'till 6 researching Tulpa. Why? I'm trying to create an Applejack tulpa. If you want to know what Tulpae are, it's a good time to visit Tulpa.info)

Edited by Dawnpath
  • Brohoof 3

You mean......The UPK is falling back? Their leaving? *a smile slowly makes its way across Surge's face* This.....this is great. that means Sapphire kept her word after all. That means things are about to turn out for the best now. Fatigue, I still want you to keep some troops at the boarder. Just in case.

AGGHHHHHH BUCK! THIS IS A LOAD OF BULL!! I had all my men ready for action........I even made some space on my shelf for my new war trophies.

Tigue not now ok. Go and get the villagers out of the caves. Tell them it's safe now.

Agggg.....Fine. *walks out the door in a huff.*

*Sees Fatigue walk out* General. *no response*Whats up with him? *walks in to Surge* Genera Surge there are two pegasus from the PPK here to see you.

Do they have Martin with them?

No sir they don't. But i believe they have come to negotiate peace and their food ration.

Bring them in.

*the two guards walk in* General Surge you come to you from the PPK in peace.

Our ponies are in need of food. And have info that says your breed is hording food here.

• Brohoof 1

Fire Blade sees the guards. He hears why the Pegasi are here in the Earth Pony Kingdom and picks up his ears.

"Hang on. That mare... The one that seemed to appear like a ghost... The priestess... She told me to hang in here... Was that some kind of sign I missed?"

He got a bit happy.

"Or are they going to leave me here..?"

His ears dropped a bit at this prospect.

Thinking on how the unicorn kingdom was falling back and there was really no need to fight the pagasus, with his new mare friend and all. He looks to Fire Blade then back the pagasus guards.

Windscar.....Take these colts to the pagasus food stock pile. This will be my A.R.K to them. And maybe Martin will work something out.

Yes Sir. Fallow me you two.

Thank you for your help. Im sure the Commander will be pleased. Walk out with Windscar.

Looking back to Fire Blade.

Well Fire Blade. It seems there is no reason to keep you here anymore if your breed are turning back.*unlocks cell* But i want you to remember this. Your name is still tarnished here. My breed will not be as forgiving as i am. But, i will take you back to your kingdom myself. Maybe ill be able to speak with your leader about this.

• Brohoof 1

Thinking on how the unicorn kingdom was falling back and there was really no need to fight the pagasus, with his new mare friend and all. He looks to Fire Blade then back the pagasus guards.

Windscar.....Take these colts to the pagasus food stock pile. This will be my A.R.K to them. And maybe Martin will work something out.

Yes Sir. Fallow me you two.

Thank you for your help. Im sure the Commander will be pleased. Walk out with Windscar.

Looking back to Fire Blade.

Well Fire Blade. It seems there is no reason to keep you here anymore if your breed are turning back.*unlocks cell* But i want you to remember this. Your name is still tarnished here. My breed will not be as forgiving as i am. But, i will take you back to your kingdom myself. Maybe ill be able to speak with your leader about this.

"I've had a vision... I need to find a priestess instead... one of my own breed... If you could get the colt who tortured me back here so he could tell me where she is, I would gladly leave when I have the directions. Maybe you could even get my leader's location from him... Who knows, maybe she left the Unicorn Empire..."

Velnir stirred from the corner. "I can take you to her. She may move off the mountain before we get there. If so, I'll be able to tell you when she moves... I just need to tell my marefriend," he wouldn't look Fire Blade in the eyes. He was still very ashamed of torturing the colt.

• Brohoof 1

Very well then. *unlocks cell* Do what you must. But just be sure to spread the word that there will be no war. I will start on some new plans for the city. The EPK is about to change for the better.

Ok. You guys have the food.I just hope things turn out fine.

Thanks for your help Windscar.

Is there anything you want us to tell the Commander?

Yes....Tell her...I have found a new home.*flies back to town*

• Brohoof 2

Velnir stirred from the corner. "I can take you to her. She may move off the mountain before we get there. If so, I'll be able to tell you when she moves... I just need to tell my marefriend," he wouldn't look Fire Blade in the eyes. He was still very ashamed of torturing the colt.

Very well then. *unlocks cell* Do what you must. But just be sure to spread the word that there will be no war. I will start on some new plans for the city. The EPK is about to change for the better.

Ok. You guys have the food.I just hope things turn out fine.

Thanks for your help Windscar.

Is there anything you want us to tell the Commander?

Yes....Tell her...I have found a new home.*flies back to town*

He walked out of the cell.

"Look... I'm sorry... I should have been out front in the beginning..."

He shook his head and looked at the colt who had tortured him.

"I'm ready. Tell your marefriend, then lets go..."

"It's a fair bet she knows what is going on... She'll tell the others... Maybe she won't accept me..."

Star Rain sighed in relief that there wasn't going to be a war after all. She would hate to get any blood on her hooves. It was getting sweaty underneath her helmet, so she took it off and hoof-combed her mane. She then took a little towel and wiped the sweat off from her forehead and her horn.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

(Posting because Vinyl brohoofed my comment and I figured, what the hay)

Velnir moved swiftly with a gesture for Greylight to follow. Caught up in his thoughts, he forgot to spare a few for the pegasus, and was walking rather quickly away from the town hall. He stopped at the crossroads and remembered that the pegasus was beaten. And it was his fault. He still couldn't look Greylight in the eyes.