Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Weather Thread

Sunlight

• 4 weeks later...

It's hot up here in New England. :worry: But that's expected, summer sucks. I'll just continue my staying indoors during summer like I did back in the south.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Envy said:

It's hot up here in New England. :worry: But that's expected, summer sucks. I'll just continue my staying indoors during summer like I did back in the south.

I was watching a weather chart on the restaurant TV; hotter than usual temperatures up there. Oof. What timing. This is not the norm thankfully.

• Brohoof 1

On 2024-06-18 at 8:27 PM, DubWolf said:

I was watching a weather chart on the restaurant TV; hotter than usual temperatures up there. Oof. What timing. This is not the norm thankfully.

I can imagine some people see our license plate from the south and blame us for bringing it up. :mlp_laugh:

I wonder what "normal" summer even is up here. I don't have much of an idea.

• smile 1

Moments ago, Envy said:

I can imagine some people see our license plate from the south and blame us for bringing it up. :mlp_laugh:

I wonder what "normal" summer even is up here. I don't have much of an idea.

To put things into perspective, they have "hot weather advisories" when the temperature goes above 90 :laugh:.

Or rather, you have hot weather advisories when the temperature goes above 90 ;) .

And you'll probably be getting those more often now D: ..