Jump to content
Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Weather Thread


Sunlight

Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...

It's hot up here in New England. :worry: But that's expected, summer sucks. I'll just continue my staying indoors during summer like I did back in the south.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Envy said:

It's hot up here in New England. :worry: But that's expected, summer sucks. I'll just continue my staying indoors during summer like I did back in the south.

I was watching a weather chart on the restaurant TV; hotter than usual temperatures up there. Oof. What timing. This is not the norm thankfully.

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2024-06-18 at 8:27 PM, DubWolf said:

I was watching a weather chart on the restaurant TV; hotter than usual temperatures up there. Oof. What timing. This is not the norm thankfully.

I can imagine some people see our license plate from the south and blame us for bringing it up. :mlp_laugh:

I wonder what "normal" summer even is up here. I don't have much of an idea.

  • smile 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Moments ago, Envy said:

I can imagine some people see our license plate from the south and blame us for bringing it up. :mlp_laugh:

I wonder what "normal" summer even is up here. I don't have much of an idea.

To put things into perspective, they have "hot weather advisories" when the temperature goes above 90 :laugh:.

Or rather, you have hot weather advisories when the temperature goes above 90 ;) .

 

And you'll probably be getting those more often now D: ..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...