Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Founding of Equestria (RP thread)

Cherry Blossom

Surge smirks at Fire Blade. So....you think this is funny? Well then....I have a joke for you. Since we are now at war, that makes you my P.O.W. And in saying that...What happens when you take away a unicorns horn? And then put him on the front lines? Windscar looks in shock at Surge. Surge what are you thinking? With a psychotic smile on his face. Im going with the act of war.

Velnir walked in with his eyes on the ground. Two things looked different about him; he looked depressed, and he looked younger. "The Unicorn isn't recognized, is what happens. Did you know a horn can grow back over, and over again?" His heart just wasn't in it.

He abruptly stopped laughing.

"When you do that, the Unicorn is permanently damaged, and is unrecognizable. Horns cannot grow back or be put back on when they are cut off."

He then thought that this information could be used against him, so he tried something else.

"You know what? That isn't the worst you can do. There is a nerve point on the right-hand side of every pony which can also damage a body severely if cut out. It isn't deep underneath the skin."

He wasn't lying, but he wasn't telling the exact truth. He was just trying to save his horn.

"There is a point on your brestbone that if you tap hard will make you spasm uncontrollably. There's a point on the back of your legs that will make them buckle if I press them. And of course that's without the sickle," he says, drawing the crude instrument with a sing of the blade.

• Brohoof 1

"There is a point on your brestbone that if you tap hard will make you spasm uncontrollably. There's a point on the back of your legs that will make them buckle if I press them. And of course that's without the sickle," he says, drawing the crude instrument with a sing of the blade.

"I knew about the legs," he snapped at Velnir. "Besides, I don't think he was asking you."

He glared at him.

"And if you know so much about a pony's body, why don't you yourself enter into the torturing business? You could even earn a good profit, with somepony like you."

Sapphire was directed by one of the unicorn guards to the direction of the empress. Sapphire approached her. "Empress Vinyl Blade, I have a message from the earth ponies." She told her. Sapphire was quite curious on why there were so many of her troops here. "May I ask what is the army doing inside the pegasus' kingdom." She added. Edited by Mal (Starbolt)
  • Brohoof 1

Oh trust me my dear Fire Blade. I know what happens when a unicorn loses its horn. And as far as pressure points, we know some things that will shut your magic off temporarily. We have a list of every spot that will take you down from the inside out. And with you being locked up your at our mercy. Unless you tell us about this attack.
  • Brohoof 1

Velnir hissed, "I was in the business. Why do you think I'm here? Or him?" He put his Luitenant's bandanna on tighter, "Don't force my hoof, I finally had my life figured out and then your race had to go knock on our front door." He spat off to the side, and started mixing a few liquids in his bag.

• Brohoof 1

Velnir hissed, "I was in the business. Why do you think I'm here? Or him?" He put his Luitenant's bandanna on tighter, "Don't force my hoof, I finally had my life figured out and then your race had to go knock on our front door." He spat off to the side, and started mixing a few liquids in his bag.

Oh trust me my dear Fire Blade. I know what happens when a unicorn loses its horn. And as far as pressure points, we know some things that will shut your magic off temporarily. We have a list of every spot that will take you down from the inside out. And with you being locked up your at our mercy. Unless you tell us about this attack.

"And if you do something to e so I can't talk? Eh, well, I can tell you one thing; a hint, if you will: the answer to this attack is simple. There. Think about several discussions that have happened recently, and you will see your answer."

He sat back on the bed, smiling slyly and forehooves crossed.

• Brohoof 1

Velnir put a small amount of a powder-like substance into the brew, and with a flash of light, and some colored smoke, a scent came into the air, which reminded ponies of dark bedrooms. Velnir put his sickle in it and set it to the side. He stared at Fireblade sadly.

• Brohoof 1

Looking at Velinr as he finished his brew. Putting his hoof on his shoulder. Are you sure your ready to do this again? I dont want you to do this if it pains you. Windscar was a bit worried. She remembered when her and Surge fought, and what he did to torture her. She could only imagine what they would do to Fire Blade. Umm.....Surge.....is there anything i can do? Yes WS there is. I want you to go to the town over look. Go out there and take flight to get a birds eye view of what we're dealing with. Walks over to her and pulls her close. He whispers in her ear. And please...do be safe. Come back to me, in one piece. Kisses her deeply. Dont fret Surge. Ill be back in no time. And dont forget your coat this time. Gotcha. Walks out the door. Surge then gets back to work. Now FB....im done playing games with you. Give us a strait answer or we will force one out of you.

• Brohoof 1

Sapphire was directed by one of the unicorn guards to the direction of the empress. Sapphire approached her. "Empress Vinyl Blade, I have a message from the earth ponies." She told her. Sapphire was quite curious on why there were so many of her troops here. "May I ask what is the army doing inside the pegasus' kingdom." She added.

Vinyl turned around at the sound of a familiar voice to see Sapphire. "Because we have allied ourselves with the pegasi. We have a common enemy and a common goal, so it was the only logical choice. Now what was this message from the earth ponies that you were talking about?"

Velnir didn't look ready. He looked like he was ready to jump of a building. "Where's Fatigue? Shouldn't he be here for this..." He mumbled to Surge, then turned to Fire Blade, "This poison is different than most poisons. It will match any pain I inflict on you feel intensely... Intimate. In other words, the moment I cut you will be your worst and best feeling. Most ponies don't have trouble talking afterwards."

• Brohoof 1

Velnir didn't look ready. He looked like he was ready to jump of a building. "Where's Fatigue? Shouldn't he be here for this..." He mumbled to Surge, then turned to Fire Blade, "This poison is different than most poisons. It will match any pain I inflict on you feel intensely... Intimate. In other words, the moment I cut you will be your worst and best feeling. Most ponies don't have trouble talking afterwards."

Looking at Velinr as he finished his brew. Putting his hoof on his shoulder. Are you sure your ready to do this again? I dont want you to do this if it pains you. Windscar was a bit worried. She remembered when her and Surge fought, and what he did to torture her. She could only imagine what they would do to Fire Blade. Umm.....Surge.....is there anything i can do? Yes WS there is. I want you to go to the town over look. Go out there and take flight to get a birds eye view of what we're dealing with. Walks over to her and pulls her close. He whispers in her ear. And please...do be safe. Come back to me, in one piece. Kisses her deeply. Dont fret Surge. Ill be back in no time. And dont forget your coat this time. Gotcha. Walks out the door. Surge then gets back to work. Now FB....im done playing games with you. Give us a strait answer or we will force one out of you.

He laughed, as he started looking like a mentally traumatized pony.

"How can something be both good and bad? It must be one or the other."

He stopped, and started becoming serious again.

"Look, you want a straight answer? Dig deep inside your conscience and find it yourself."

Velnir looked like he was going to cry, but his grip tightened on the sickle. He opened the prison cell, and slammed it shut behind them. Dragging Fireblade backwards with a surprising amount of strength, he held the magicless unicorn against the wall, "Last chance."

• Brohoof 1

Fire Blade was stunned for a moment at Velnir's power. He gasped, then regained his breath.

"I've told you why I killed the two guards, but where did that get me? I've gotten nowhere fast by telling you things, so I'm not telling you anything anymore. Ask why they are invading when the get here."

Velnir ran his knife lightly down his side, almost soft enough to be a gentle rub,had the slight red line not followed it. "How about you tell us now, Fireblade? Trust me, it will become much better for you." He sounded slightly seductive, but also malicious. It was killing him inside.

• Brohoof 1

Velnir ran his knife lightly down his side, almost soft enough to be a gentle rub,had the slight red line not followed it. "How about you tell us now, Fireblade? Trust me, it will become much better for you." He sounded slightly seductive, but also malicious. It was killing him inside.

He almost laughed again.

"It's not really working, the intimidation. I already said I wouldn't talk, so I won't."

He sat there, against the wall. Velnir seemed to also be slowly digging Fire Blade's back into the wall. It was uncomfortable, but not enough to get him to talk.

The knife slid from his side to between his legs, "You like being a stallion, yes?" he asked calmly, "You don't need to be in order to talk." His eyes seemed to glint as he began to feel more and more broken inside. He leaned on him harder, letting the sickle slip a little.

• Brohoof 1

"T-Training?!" she said with an extremely nervous tone. "Training for what? Feeding the birds? Helping the wounded? Frolicking with cute, little puppies? I don't know what training you mean." she started to fly around in a circle, thinking, Oh no what do I do? Am I going to war?!

Vinyl turned around at the sound of a familiar voice to see Sapphire. "Because we have allied ourselves with the pegasi. We have a common enemy and a common goal, so it was the only logical choice. Now what was this message from the earth ponies that you were talking about?"

"Yes, training, Cherry. Training for hoof to hoof combat. Like I said, if you don't want to go into the field, I can have you do jobs here instead."

She turned to Martin.

"Please, hurry. We need to get there quickly."

The knife slid from his side to between his legs, "You like being a stallion, yes?" he asked calmly, "You don't need to be in order to talk." His eyes seemed to glint as he began to feel more and more broken inside. He leaned on him harder, letting the sickle slip a little.

Fire Blade glared at Velnir.

"Pulling a dirty card... Sure... That just shows you are a weak fool."

Velnir lets a tear drop, "Fine. You win, you cruel, cruel unicorn. His grip tightened on the sickle, and he slashed it across the unicorns 3 times in quick succession. He brought the pony up, slamming him against the wall, "What are the Unicorns planning to do to us?" I hate my life, I hate my life. Somepony, please, kill me. Kill me right now. I don't care if I go to Hell, please...

• Brohoof 2

Velnir lets a tear drop, "Fine. You win, you cruel, cruel unicorn. His grip tightened on the sickle, and he slashed it across the unicorns 3 times in quick succession. He brought the pony up, slamming him against the wall, "What are the Unicorns planning to do to us?" I hate my life, I hate my life. Somepony, please, kill me. Kill me right now. I don't care if I go to Hell, please...

Fire Blade gasped, and stared as the blood flowed from him. The slam into the wall he knocked the air from him.

"Fine, fine," he managed. "I'll- I'll talk... the food supply... I can only guess, but they haven't gotten their food yet... They may be angry... I don't know..."

His breathing was irregular, and it showed he was scared.

He slammed him against the wall again, saying, "Answer the question, WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO TO US?" he smacks the flat of the blade against Fireblade's face, thankful that the town hall doors were locked. Or the prison doors for that matter. He wanted to run crying out of the cell. He dug the sickle-point into his flank, right above the cutie mark. Not very deep, but enough to make his point.

(Keep in mind the poison.)

• Brohoof 1

Back at the clinic, Star Rain has been busying herself with perfecting the invisibility spell. She learned the hard way to do it when the nurse isn't around otherwise she would be scolded like a 4 year-old being scolded for begging for ice-cream before eating his/her dinner. She kept on practicing the spell until she finally became completely invisible the next day.

(OOC: Until three days in the role play has pass, I'm most likely not going to be doing anything on here)

Cherry Blossom thought about it. If she chose the option of staying home, then she would be branded a coward. This was the Pegasus kingdom after all, but her personality particularly didn't like the taste of holding cold steel.

"I-I think I should just help with the wounded..."

• Brohoof 1

Sapphire heard what Vinyl said, she knew that the common enemy was the earth ponies. "You see, the earth ponies, they proposed an alliance and a truce between us and them. Shame I got here too late to tell you, they released me because they were trying to prove they could be trusted." Sapphire told the empress.
  • Brohoof 1

He slammed him against the wall again, saying, "Answer the question, WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO TO US?" he smacks the flat of the blade against Fireblade's face, thankful that the town hall doors were locked. Or the prison doors for that matter. He wanted to run crying out of the cell. He dug the sickle-point into his flank, right above the cutie mark. Not very deep, but enough to make his point.

(Keep in mind the poison.)

He felt a mixture of pain and relief at the same time, and his flank began to throb.

"I- I- I don't know... I think they might take over... And m-make this a sub-kingdom, b-b-but I can't be sure."

He started coughing up blood. His breathing became more irregular and ragged.

Sapphire heard what Vinyl said, she knew that the common enemy was the earth ponies. "You see, the earth ponies, they proposed an alliance and a truce between us and them. Shame I got here too late to tell you, they released me because they were trying to prove they could be trusted." Sapphire told the empress.

Greylight spun around.

"What. Vinyl, quickly; is anypony of yours a prisoner of the Earth Kingdom? If so, go and try to save them now."