Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Founding of Equestria (RP thread)

Cherry Blossom

((NOW I'm going. =P))

Runner, a little calmed down, replied to the Commander's question. "It was fine. But parasprites had eaten half of our southern fields. We'll need to lower the rations that each faction gets this year."

"The temperature's dropping, so they're descending lower into the valley. If you pegasi would keep it at a constant temperature, we wouldn't HAVE this problem."

"He speaks. Finally. And we have another question answered. So you may get better treatment. Although... Your delayed response may result in some kind of... I don't know, loss of privileges."

They reached the ambassador's quarters.

Velnir couldn't take it anymore. Hugging her closer, he kissed her passionately, closing his eyes. He felt his heart star racing faster, and felt that she was right; maybe fate was beginning to forgive him.

Aelicine woke up, feeling sick. She realized it was still light outside and moaned.

Shelby closed her eyes, and his heart began to race fast.

• Brohoof 1

Letrix nodded to Sapphire and used his invisible spell on himself. "This mission should be a piece of cake..." Letrix thought to himself as he followed the commanding officer. Letrix then turned to see Star Rain looking extremely scared and nervous. "...Just as long as that rookie doesn't buck up. I bet she'd jump out of her skin if I touched her." Letrix smiled cruelly and was about to place one of his invisible hooves on her shoulder but decided against it as it would compromise the mission if she screamed. Then the two earth ponies noticed the group and Letrix sneaked up behind the both of them if Sapphire gave the signal for attack Letrix would dispose of them quickly.

• Brohoof 1

Velnir sighed contentedly after breaking the kiss. She stroked her cheek and smiled happily, "I haven't found a single thing about you I don't like," he said, trying not to breath heavily. He rubbed a hoof down the length of her body, and lingered at her hips.

• Brohoof 1

Peering inside the quarters where he was assigned, (more like jailed in...) it was much better compared to his cell down in the caves. It was similar to a studio, the living room, bedroom, and dining room all combined into one. The kitchen was divided from the center room with a wall, and a bathroom was in a room by itself.

The window, unsurprisingly, was barred up recently, providing a landscape of the great height he was at, and all the clouds that separated him from the Earth.

Bowing slightly to the Commander, a sarcastic motion, he entered the kitchen, and looked for something to eat in the refrigerator.

• Brohoof 1

Velnir sighed contentedly after breaking the kiss. He stroked her cheek and smiled happily, "I haven't found a single thing about you I don't like," he said, trying not to breath heavily. He rubbed a hoof down the length of her body, and lingered at her hips.

She felt like nothing before. The sense of her and Velnir alone together in a room kissing was more than she could dream of, especially after sleeping in his arms.

((According to RP rules, we gotta keep it SFW.))

Peering inside the quarters where he was assigned, (more like jailed in...) it was much better compared to his cell down in the caves. It was similar to a studio, the living room, bedroom, and dining room all combined into one. The kitchen was divided from the center room with a wall, and a bathroom was in a room by itself.

The window, unsurprisingly, was barred up recently, providing a landscape of the great height he was at, and all the clouds that separated him from the Earth.

Bowing slightly to the Commander, a sarcastic motion, he entered the kitchen, and looked for something to eat in the refrigerator.

"Since you are an ambassador, I will try to get a message across that your message has been delivered. Until then, I'll try to make sure you get treated a little bit better. And with that, I'll let you have your peace."

She motioned for the other ponies to follow as she walked out.

(I know.)

Velnir rolled over and got out of bed. He went and strapped his bag on, then his knife. He stretched lazily, exposing a different scar on the back of his hind legs, going in a downward slash-like motion. He moved around to her side of the bed, ready to help her up.

• Brohoof 1

(I know.)

Velnir rolled over and got out of bed. He went and strapped his bag on, then his knife. He stretched lazily, exposing a different scar on the back of his hind legs, going in a downward slash-like motion. He moved around to her side of the bed, ready to help her up.

She saw the scar as she lay there for a few moments. She accepted his help.

"Thanks for that, Velnir. Thanks for it all. You're the best."

She was silent for a bit, smiling. She stretched.

"What is the scar on your leg from..?"

She touched it lightly, running her hoof down it.

Velnir blushes, feeling her smooth hooves on his scar, it tickled him. "That was from the first time I tried to make a tree house. I ended up falling pretty far. That branch felt like a razor." He failed to mention how he knew what a razor felt like; that was the knick on the insides of his hoof.

• Brohoof 1

Velnir blushes, feeling her smooth hooves on his scar, it tickled him. "That was from the first time I tried to make a tree house. I ended up falling pretty far. That branch felt like a razor." He failed to mention how he knew what a razor felt like; that was the knick on the insides of his hoof.

"Ah... Sorry if I bring up old bad memories, but I tend to get curious, if you don't mind..."

She bumped him with her side and smiled.

"What next, Velnir..? Should I show you the basement and where you can work down there now..?"

She stood there, smiling at Velnir. She felt happy that he had said he loved her, and she knew she had made a good choice.

He leaned into her, saying, "Sure." He was paying more attention to how soft she felt, how warm she was, how she smelled, and how she seemed to fill him. He felt as if the were a thousand different pony lifted from his soul, as if all of the ponies he had helped torture were happy he had stopped torturing himself. He turned his head and kissed her cheek.

• Brohoof 1

((Posting for Mal (Starbolt) here))

Sapphire saw the two earth ponies as they approached. "Yes.... We are here for the trade..." She replied to their question. "We have some of the weapons to show you ponies." She added, quickly covering why they were carrying weapons.

• Brohoof 1

The guards lower their weapons. Oh thats good. For a sec i thought we were going to have to take you in trespassing. But it is good to see you have finally made it. Yes Surge has been looking forward to your arrival. Pleas fallow us back to town. As they walk back to the village someone was keeping a very watchful eye on them from the trees. This is going to be fun.

Back in town Surge took Windscar to one of the hills overlooking the whole town. He sits down and.......So.. WS. If you really think you can live here would you? Would you really give up everything from your home and move to the ground level? If you could, would you? WS was shocked by his question. She just walks up and takes a seat next to him. To tell the truth....I think i would. I would stop everything im doing back in the PPK and come here. And to be honest i dont even want to go back. They probably dont even know im gone. So what the point in going back? And besides....Iv come to enjoy the ponies here. What do you mean? You have only met three EP's since you got here. True as it may be. But if the rest are anything like you three, i think i could really make a living here. She then leans her head on his shoulder. Surge tenses up and glances down at her. In thought. ok Surge calm down. It just a harmless gesture nothing else. But she is....kinda cute. And she feels nice nice too. Ill just not say anything about it. Besides, iv come to enjoy here company.

WS in thought. Oh my god did i really just do that? What was i thinking? He must think im crazy. But it seems like he doesnt mind. And besides hes so warm. And he has such big muscles. Hes tall and strong and assertive. But even tho he tortured me i feel like he didnt mean it. I can forgive him. I want him....all to myself. I know the Commander would have my wings for this. She can never know about this.

They both just sit there and look at the EPK as it starts to come to life.

Letrix frowned he was now struck being invisible until the mission was over. "If I turn back to visible now they will notice an extra unicorn and probably figure out that I'm not a tradesmen." Letrix thought to himself as he followed the group silently.

Star Rain still didn't make a single sound, as if she did, somepony would just come out and attack. I've memorized at least 5 basic combat spells, so I shouldn't be worried if it does come down to a fight. She didn't dare summon her book in fear that the Earth Ponies would confiscate it and learn something about their magic. By this point, she has managed to keep on a straight face so that she won't look like a scared,little rookie. And if we ever need to, I got those shiny, multicolored rocks for bait.

(OOC: I'm rather confused. When were we spotted? Also we kind of suck for a scouting party to get caught so easily.)

Snowy Fields watched as two Earth Pony guards walked up. He stood next to Sapphire and mentally prepared himself to kill the two guards if Sapphire gave the order, until then he tried not to look like anything other than hired muscle.

• Brohoof 2

Fire Blade saw the guards approach as well. He mentally prepared for a fight. He heard that they were going back to a town, so he knew he would have to make his move quickly before they were found out. He trotted up in front of them, turning around and stopping. Before they could talk and ask him wait he was doing, he had slashed at their throats. (If no one cares about them, then consider them dead.)

• Brohoof 1

(Posting for Mal (Starbolt) I apologize if I do anything out of character for her.)

Sapphire glared at Fire Blade as she said, "Why did you do that? If we had played along we could have found out who the traitors were. Besides that the Earth Ponies will take you killing the guards as nothing less than an act of war." She looked towards the city to see if any guards were on their way. "We need to fallback to our territory."

Snowy Fields stared in shock as Fire Blade slit the throats of the two Earth Pony guards. He hadn't been expecting that. For the first time since the mission had started, Snowy was worried that they might not get out of the Earth Pony territory alive.

• Brohoof 2

As the two guards fell to the ground one of them said with his last breath. You.....have...no idea.....what you.....have done.....You brought.....this.....to yourself........Dies right there. But what they did not know was from a far one pony was keeping an eye on the whole thing. Well well well. It looks like the Unicorn have drawn first blood. Now i know i can get Surge to move in on them. This is going to be great. He then takes off back to the EPK looking for Surge.

• Brohoof 3

He leaned into her, saying, "Sure." He was paying more attention to how soft she felt, how warm she was, how she smelled, and how she seemed to fill him. He felt as if the were a thousand different pony lifted from his soul, as if all of the ponies he had helped torture were happy he had stopped torturing himself. He turned his head and kissed her cheek.

She blushed, leaning into him almost fully, closing her eyes. He was warm, and she liked the way he felt and smelled. He was 'the one.'

(Posting for Mal (Starbolt) I apologize if I do anything out of character for her.)

Sapphire glared at Fire Blade as she said, "Why did you do that? If we had played along we could have found out who the traitors were. Besides that the Earth Ponies will take you killing the guards as nothing less than an act of war." She looked towards the city to see if any guards were on their way. "We need to fallback to our territory."

Snowy Fields stared in shock as Fire Blade slit the throats of the two Earth Pony guards. He hadn't been expecting that. For the first time since the mission had started, Snowy was worried that they might not get out of the Earth Pony territory alive.

"Sorry. I felt as if we were being led into a trap. Besides, maybe if this leads to war we can get the pegasi to help, or if not, we can at least try to get them to attack the Earth Ponies."

He sounded slightly annoyed.

Letrix turned back to his visible state. "You know I somewhat agree with you Fire Blade, but still you are suppose to follow orders it was Sapphire's call if we killed them or not." Letrix said emotionless as he looked at the two dead earth ponies. "Well ill get rid of the bodies then." Letrix said as he picked them up and teleported towards a nearby river were he dumped the bodies and then teleported back to the group. "So do we carry on as usual?" Letrix asked as he turned invisible again.

• Brohoof 1

Cherry Blossom made it to the Earth Ponies' city, but after a long time of walking instead of flying. Now she could infilitrate the Earth Ponies with the use of her robe hiding her wings. She took a deep breath and walked into time, but she started to hear some commotion coming from nearby.

((OOC: Can I get a summary?))

He turns his head and, breathing in her scent, kisses her cheek. They reach the nd of the stairs, but something told him this wasn't about his work anymore. He was totally fine with that; he was prepared to spend his life with this pony, and it was for her he would do just about anything.

• Brohoof 1

Star Rain was very shocked to see Fire Blade slit the throats of the Earth Pony guards. She couldn't believe that somepony would kill another for no apparent reason. "What...what was that for?! We could be spotted!" exclaimed Star Rain, as she wasn't looking forward to fighting ponies that are stronger and more experienced than herself. But while they have muscle, we have magic! Besides... Star Rain looks to her bag of rocks that she decorated magically to look like gems.

• Brohoof 1

((OOC: Can I get a summary?))

(OOC: two of my guards were killed on the out skirts of town. Fatigue is on his way to town, i think ill have him bump into you. Surge and Windscar are on their way back to town. After your run in with Fatigue you will see Surge and Windscar. And ill let you go from there)

Back in the EPK the work day was going by as it normally would. More families were weather proofing their houses for the winter. But then one pony came running into town from the woods. Meeting in town square! Urgent meeting in town square now! The other ponies around him come out of their homes and places of work. They all walk and gather in the town square. But as this pony was running he bumps into a pony wearing an overcoat(Cherry Blossom). He stops after he knocks her down and looks at her in anger. Watch where you going mud dog! Do you know who have just ran into? You have run into General Fatigue, Second in command of the EPK Army. And you have just got in my way. I would deal with you in the harshest way possible but i dont need to waist my time on you. I have news to get to Surge. As he runs off to town hall another pony helps her up. Hey kid you ok?

Surge and Windscar were making their way back to town. Some other things happened on the hill top. We are never to speak of this you understand me? Do you really think i would go around talking about that. I never thought you would go that far. What do you mean i went that far?! As i recall you were the one who went down with me. That may be true but who was on top of who? You said you didnt want to hurt my wings. And besides you kissed me first. You put your face up to mine first. So you kissed me first. Oh my god whatever. They both get silent and just keep walking into town.They both get a slight grin on their faces. But...you know you enjoyed it. Shut up Surge. She then blushed a bit. As they get deeper into town they see the towns folk running to town square. What the buck is going on here? General Surge. There is an urgent meeting that need your presents. General Fatigue says so. Fatigue is back? I thought me and Martin banished him. Ok im on my way. Windscar come with me. I want you be a witness if any crazy stuff happens. Ok im right behind you. They both run to town hall. Windscar's hood comes off as she runs. As they make it to town hall Surge and WS walk in and see Fatigue standing there. Hello Fatigue.....Hello Surge...

• Brohoof 2

Cherry Blossom got extremely upset because of the Earth Pony's mean behavior, and started to tear up a little bit. After a few seconds passed, she burst out crying as she was being helped up by a nearby Earth Pony. The upset mare shook her head no as she secured her robe again.

• Brohoof 1