What would your Grand Galloping Gala outfit look like?

MagicalStarRain

I didn't see any topics on this, so I decided to create one! Anyways, when making an outfit, consider your favorites. For example, I love colorful and shiny stuff like Chihuly's glass sculptures so the outfit would look something like this:

post-9037-0-65888600-1350273913_thumb.png

Also feel free to move this to fan art if you feel the need to.

• Brohoof 6

R66Gz.gifClick this dragon hatchling to help it grow, please!

HA Dimitri would never go to that party full of Rich Capitalists who would insult Dimitri's attire and accent. He is a pony for the working class....but if somepony (I wonder who...) wanted him to go he'd take off his brown leather jacket and put on his classier black leather jacket. Plus he'd wear his formal Ushanka...

• Brohoof 4

comrade_dimitri_hammer_by_goneairbourne-

Created by the fabulous Gone ϟ Airbourne

damn! I really want to show how my OC's would look like with gala outfits, maybe I'll update with drawings when I have time, for now

Motion Spark: he would wear 4 elegants white sleeves with a golden button on the outside on his 4 hooves, no sole. He would have his mane combed back in a elegant fashion, an elegant tie and a cute small horse mount that matches the color of the tie. And that's pretty much it. And to put his fluffy tail in place I would put him a couple of golden rings c:

Beat Spark: His mane is fabulous already :D He can probably have a ponytail or something, or just leave it like that. His actual look it's perfect for the gala, I just would add a sleevless black suit, similar to one that PonyEcho drew for me :D I would put also some nice jewelry on his mane and tail and 1 bracelet on one of his fore hooves

• Brohoof 1

signature_by_kyle23emma-d626v04.gif

My OC's: Motion Spark || Beat Spark || Rosebelle

Sorry, I don't take REQUESTS!

damn! I really want to show how my OC's would look like with gala outfits, maybe I'll update with drawings when I have time

Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it!! :D

They'd look FANTASTIC I'm sure of it. Such class and style...in a elegant and manly way.

Dimitri would still just wear his black leather jacket....it has gold buttons ;)

• Brohoof 1

Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it!!

Posted Image

I do-it-filly'ed myself!!! :D

but I can't at the moment but you can bet that I will update on here! ;)

PD: I think that Dimitri wouldn't be allowed to go to the Gala, don't worry, Motion Spark wouldn't be invited either ;)

• Brohoof 3

signature_by_kyle23emma-d626v04.gif

My OC's: Motion Spark || Beat Spark || Rosebelle

Sorry, I don't take REQUESTS!

I don't care if I'm mixing my Doctors, the 10th's outfit was super pimping so I'd wear that even with my 11th fez and bow tie.

Crappy MS Paint job ahoy

post-124-0-03160700-1350275325_thumb.png

Edited by Doctor XFizzle
  • Brohoof 1

ICeIx2X.jpg
MLP Forums' resident timelord, sports dilettante, and purveyor of wit and humor
~*Traveling Timelord Nonpareil*~

Buck naked. Y'know, start a trend.

In all honesty, as a male I'd just have the staple tuxedo and maybe finish it off with a top hat. Ooh, and a blue Jerry Garcia-themed tie to finish it all off.

oOo RIP Forums Writing Centre ;_; oOo

PD: I think that Dimitri wouldn't be allowed to go to the Gala, don't worry, Motion Spark wouldn't be invited either ;)

I agree with that. Dimitri doesn't need those rich ponies anyway! He'd probably just get excessively angry and destroy the Gala....best to not invite him...he'd still wear the classy leather jacket though....it's shiny.

• Brohoof 2

A modified trench coat would do me just great! Maybe a snazzy bowtie as well! I would try my best to present myself as a very high class pony...and as with many other stallions, I'll try and give it a shot at asking Rarity out! =D

Edited by Dsanders17

Mine would probably have a long dress (pale brown-colored), since Sugar Surprise is a female, and maybe at the end of the edge of the dess could have white flowers for decorations and perhaps even some candies next to the flowers glued on the dress..since, well, her special talent is creating candies! And maybe some sparkles on the dress, too, to represent her magic! (Even though my OC doens't even know too much about magic just yet.)

What do ya mean what outfit would I wear? Same one I always wear; plus, I'd make the best entrance of the night!!! B)

Posted Image

:ph34r: Yeah, that... that probably would happen, knowing my luck. However, on the off chance that my suit was for some unforeseen reason damaged beyond repair or destroyed, or... http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png at the dry-cleaners for some reason, IDK, I guess I'd go in this little number.

Posted Image

If anypony needed me, I'd be wherever the muffins are at! B) Unless of course a certain Doctor showed up. :wub:

Out-Of-Character-Moment: OK, if I MYSELF were to go, well, being a male and everything, I'd probably wear a tuxedo, chat things up with some of the cutest looking mares, get some muffins, ya know, the usual... probably would go something like this...

Posted Image

Yeah... that'd be awesome. B)

This surreal, out-of-character moment has been brought to you by **** ********, the real Batbrony. And now, back to the show.

In-Character: What the!!! :ph34r: What the buck just happened?!?! Last thing I remember before blacking-out was... a dress, muffins, and the Doctor? :huh: Hmmm... well that's weird. :blink: Wait, what's that? I smell muffins!!! Later everypony!!! I'm off!!!!! *cue dramatic exit*

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 6

CDFuh.gif

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... cupcakes aren't good enough. Sometimes ponies deserve more. Sometimes ponies deserve to have their faith rewarded... with muffins!!!"

-The Muffin Mare

Goodness gracious Derpy...what a post!

Haha I do have to admit, your grand galloping gala outfit looks delightful on you!

As for you...rather silly way of entering..

...I like it!

• Brohoof 1

got my suit right here

post-7223-0-88414000-1350283470_thumb.png

yep, simplicity at its finest. not one of those fancy shmancy tux that other ponies wear at these occasions, yet it doesnt make me look like I was shot in the head, buried and dug back up (reference) even if the suit makes me look like Pony 47

Edited by ParsoOfEquestria

76561198034610080.png
                           Add me on Steam | Youtube Channel

My OC Night Shine is a guy, but...I just couldn't resist a chance to flaunt my terrible artistic skills!

post-6675-0-88737900-1350289466_thumb.png

Made with Pony Creator and my favorite artistic editing program, Microsoft Powerpoint.

post-6675-0-48833100-1350289487_thumb.png

...What?! I'm a cheapskate!

Edited by Night Shine

Since my OC is a guy, his dress would require sequins.

Lots of sequins.

Even sequins on the sequins. You could shine a candle light on it, and it would not only be dazzling, but quite blinding, actually.

People will waltz into Gala and wonder, "What the hay is the disco ball doing, walking around like that?"

And someone would promptly reply, "Oh, that's just [insert OC name here] and his sequined dress."

And then everyone will live happily ever after.

Edited by moT
  • Brohoof 3

Aerial Shot's a film-maker, so she'd wear a black and white dress made to look like film strips or something, with a clapperboard hairclip in her mane :wub: Hmm... y'know, I might try draw that... if I could only find the motivation to start drawing again... Someone please kick me and get me to draw http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Oh god I had to do this:

Posted Image

Doesn't he look elegant?

(and yes, he's supposed to have six legs)

I should fix dem legs though :/

Maybe tomorrow.

Would he be allowed in the gala? I don't know if they accept eldritch horrors or gods of corruption.

Edited by Zalgo

zAlgo+sig.png

I'm not a dressy frou frou person, but I'd wear a white long sleeve button up top with a navy blue or red neck tie then maybe wear a black blazer over it. something simple. yeah I'm so butch. ^_^

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. Good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant."

- The Doctor

I would probably look like this. I'm not a formal person at all, so I won't go overboard. Something simple and that someone that is not fashionable could wear.

img-1243600-1-3WMz7Gb.png

Signature credit to Gone Airbourne
Xbox Live - Sir Trollestia

Steam - Sir_Trollestia

Wii U - SirTrollestia