Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I actually really like your voice. You should attempt to write your own music. I would listen to you if you decided to do that.

haha well I have no musical talent other than singing. I could write a song, but no instrumental talent and I only know one person who could, but she's way to busy. :/ I'm really into covers though. So maybe in the future I'll invest in a good mic and some better editing software. This was just iMovie and me singing over it. Nothin too special

How would it be if I just started giving covers of songs here? I have a few more I would like to try, but it took me forever to post this one. So if you guys are interested in more of this stuff, I'll try to get it out there. (And if there are any artists out there who don't want me to do this, just tell me, and I'll stop immediately and remove it.)

How would it be if I just started giving covers of songs here? I have a few more I would like to try, but it took me forever to post this one. So if you guys are interested in more of this stuff, I'll try to get it out there. (And if there are any artists out there who don't want me to do this, just tell me, and I'll stop immediately and remove it.)

I would listen to them. I always love a good cover. (Especially a pony cover :3) So I say you should post them. Although, I dont think here is the best place to post them after a while. If you want my opinion, I would post some here, until I can tell that people like the stuff, and then move to youtube.

I would listen to them. I always love a good cover. (Especially a pony cover :3) So I say you should post them. Although, I dont think here is the best place to post them after a while. If you want my opinion, I would post some here, until I can tell that people like the stuff, and then move to youtube.

I thought about posting to YouTube, but I've always been a Fluttershy about it. Hay, I have about four videos I've wanted to post there, but haven't because of what people say. <--- (Very paranoid about other's thoughts.) I might do that later, but for now, here is where I shall stay.

I thought about posting to YouTube, but I've always been a Fluttershy about it. Hay, I have about four videos I've wanted to post there, but haven't because of what ponies say. <--- (Very paranoid about other's thoughts.) I might do that later, but for now, here is where I shall stay.

Same here actually. It took me a couple months before I even started posting on this forum.

But thats why I think you should post here first, and then youtube. Cause if most people like it here, why wouldnt they there? I see why you wouldnt want to post it on youtube at all though. Its completely up to you.

So this isn't really a cover. It's more something I did for a friend. He made the lyrics and wanted me to sing it. So I came up with an extremely quick tune/beat and this was the outcome.

http://www.mediafire.com/?y02n3mew5l81i9f

I think it has a lot of potential. But it needs some music to accompany the lyrics ;) Try finding someone on these forums. I've seen plenty of people who say they can do it for free. I would do it, but lets just say my musical skills aren't that good.

I won't be able to post anything here for awhile. Dad got pissed at me for not having my clothes in my hamper, so I lost my computer, iPod, and all internet on my phone. I'll be sure to post something here when I'm back. (Stole my computer back for a few minutes just so I could post this)

I won't be able to post anything here for awhile. Dad got pissed at me for not having my clothes in my hamper, so I lost my computer, iPod, and all internet on my phone. I'll be sure to post something here when I'm back. (Stole my computer back for a few minutes just so I could post this)

OoOoOoOhhh

That seems a little harsh.. and I thought my dad was strict on stuff like that. Oh well. Have fun without any internet! :P

yay, you sung my song about fluttershy!

Now, all we needs is music. I do have a guitar, but i only pretend that I know how to play it. :P Hm, maybe I should try making a bit of a tune for my song :)

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mediafire.com/?vvqytve2qm4vpcq

I'm back! This Family Ways by Forest Rain. This is probably not that great of a cover at all, mainly because I don't think I sang on tune half the time. :P So here's my latest fail. Enjoy

....I'm completely embarrassed by that Family Ways cover....It was absolute trash...Well once I get my voice back, maybe I'll post again. Don't know what of though...

Here's another cover for you guys.

http://www.mediafire.com/?z4lzzidcm98bc9b

It's One Last Letter by the Aviators. I love this song as well, but I don't know how well this one turned out to be.