Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Founding of Equestria: The Aftermath (RP)

SilverHeart

Cherry Blossom sighed, knowing there wouldn't be any information about the disaster at the moment. She turned her face back to Silver Heart. "I think yesterday I ate a very small amount of frozen solid hay, but I think that's just about it," she replied.

(If it isn't too much trouble could you start quoting me? That way I can get a notification when you respond? I'll be posting from my phone after this.)

Silver Heart frowned as she looked at Cherry Blossom as she said "You should have said something, I would have been glad to get you some food. I'll be back in a few minutes."

Silver Heart quickly trotted into the kitchen and made Cherry Blossom a sandwich. She carried it out on a plate and set it in front of Cherry Blossom.

• Brohoof 1

Cherry Blossom smiled and thank her politely before holding the sandwich with her two hooves. She took a bite, chewed, and swallowed before talking again. "I didn't want to be rude, so I just didn't ask at all. Is the hospital here even still open, in this weather?"
  • Brohoof 1

(On my phone thoughts will be in between 2 ' )

"You're very welcome. You're my guest and you needed a place to stay. I'm glad I could help." Silver said as she smiled at Cherry Blossom. "Well...They should but even if they aren't I can get us inside. If you're still hungry I can make another one for you."

• Brohoof 1

"But how will we be able to get there? It's so cold outside and there's a lot of snow. Oh and I'm fine, I only need one sandwich," she replied, smiling. "But even if we do get to the hospital, what are we going to do after that? Do we just come back here and wait out all of this?"

Silver Heart heard Star Rain yelp in the kitchen, She turned around and quickly walked over to Star Rain. "Um...is everything alright in here? I heard you from the other room." Silver Heart asked as she looked around the kitchen. I hope she didn't hurt herself.

(OOC: @, I feel like that's a trick question because your reference seems far too obvious...)

Silver Heart walked out of the kitchen, levitating the pan of warm water behind her over to Cherry Blossom. She leaned down and soaked a towel in the water and carefully placed it over one of Cherries legs.

"Oh it's nothing. I just touched the pan with the water in it and it burned my hoof a little!" said Star Rain. She quickly turned the sink on and drenched her hooves in freezing cold water.

When she heard Cherry Blossom's question, she said,"I guess that's what we'll do." Then she looked out the window and noticed something strange. "If it's this cold, I wonder how everything isn't frosty?" she said.

• Brohoof 2

"Alright well if you get hungry let me know. I..well I'm not sure...what do after that...maybe it will clear up. Maybe when we get back my parents will be here. They'd probably know what to do..." Silver Heart said as she shuffled awkwardly. She didn't like not having a definite plan.

• Brohoof 1

Cherry Blossom set down the plate after finishing the sandwich. "I hope you don't mind if I went to sleep, but-" a thought raced back to her head, about her wounds. "Do we have to ampurate my l-leg?! I mean couldn't it be naturally treated or something?" she asked.

"You really shouldn't worry about your wounds now. What we SHOULD worry about is getting to a hospital or a clinic or something!" said Star Rain. She then said, "It really sucks I have to teleport now to get around the city, because it's so scrambled up now."

• Brohoof 1

Silver Heart suppressed a small laugh and said "Dear you must have misheard me, I said that if we couldn't treat you that was the worst possible scenario. At the hospital we have a room that can speed up the process of healing it quickly. And no I don't mind if you fall asleep, I'm quite tired myself."

Silver Heart looked back at Star Rain and said "I've wondered that too. I don't think this frost is natural..." A horrible possibility came to mind. "Maybe the windigoes have returned?"

Cherry Blossom let out a sigh of relief and closed her eyes. She feeling very tired and her body was feeling numb. After a few minutes, Cherry Blossom would fall asleep under these conditions, especially when she was currently covered in multiple blankets and covers.

• Brohoof 1

Stop being so stupid, Purplepower. You need to just sit down and assess the situation. That's it. She stopped walking. "Hey, let's stop for a second and figure out what's going on here." She looked around. Hmmmm. "We haven't turned in a while, right?" I wonder if this city is playing tricks on us and we're really going in circles. She tried to figure out what was happening.
  • Brohoof 1

"I'm gonna go up stairs and get some sleep. When I wake up, if everypony else is ready we'll try to find the hospital. Try to get some rest Star Rain." Silver Heart walked up the stairs and into her room. She laid down on her bed and shivered, the lack of covers made falling asleep a challenge but after about half an hour she fell asleep.

Yawning and nodding, Star Rain conjured two blankets,took off her outfit to use as pillow, and used then to make a bed on the floor. She thought about her research on the strange creature the refugees kept talking about and couldn't shake off the feeling that the creature she found out about is responsible for everything going on. She kept tossing and rolling until she fell asleep.

Silver Heart opened her eyes, the room was dark. She looked over to the window of her room, no light shone through. A white orb illuminated the room from the tip of her horn. She walked over to the window. The once grand view of a garden had been replaced by a brick wall. Silver Heart leaned down and turned her head up trying to see the end of the wall. She couldn't. Silver Heart sighed as she walked down stairs to see it any pony else had woken up yet.

Edited by SilverHeart

Scintillant and Mapmaker turned and noticed that the city had once again shifted and both the maze and hospital had vanished. Instead they were now in front of a large house. "Well, doesn't hurt to go in. Its getting dark and this cold is now starting to get to even me. Willl be warmer then out here, hopefully," he said to Mapmaker. Not really waiting on a responce Scintillant walked in and in a low voice said, "Anyponny home?"

(occ: this is the house with everyone inside. Figured I'd get me and Mapmaker with the majority of the group.)

Silver Heart was walking down the stairs when she heard. Some pony call out. 'Who could that be? Oh no...what if they're refugees that came to rob us?' She thought as she started to panic. Silver Heart weighed her options... She wanted to hide but both Cherry and Star Rain were sleeping in the living room. She couldn't leave either of them alone with two strangers. And who knows where Buck Hill went.

Silver Heart walked quickly over to the hallway and looked at the two unwelcome intruders. "Um...can I help you?" She asked cautiously.

Edited.

Edited by SilverHeart

Scintillant startled a bit when he heard a voice. He had hopped this place didn't have people inside. But since it does, it does mean safety in numbers if something should arise that would call for such a thing. "Um...me...and...another pony are just looking for a place to rest for the time being. We also apparently picked up a Dog and I'm worried about the cold outside affecting him. Even for me the cold is starting to get to me so was just looking for a tad warmer place to spend the night, then off to the castle."

Mapmaker rolled his eyes, "Apparently my associate is shy. We just got out of a pink, fluffy maze. We were wondering if we could, A; Stay here, I have some food and such, and B; Get some information. I came in here with a purpleish pony, and a colt we picked up. The purple one had her wing in a splint. Do you know what happened to them?"

(Wait were Purplepower and whoever else already in the house? If so I missed/forgot that, Either way Silver Heart will not know..)

"Um...I guess you can stay here. Since my other house guests haven't shown common courtesy...please do not wander around my house. You may use the kitchen and sleep in the living room, where the other refugees are sleeping. And I'm sorry...I do not know about your friends."

Mapmaker nodded, "You don't happen to have a washroom, do you? Because I don't want to track road dirt around your house." He held up one of his hooves, looking down. "And also, thank you for letting us stay. It's very kind of you, Ms...? Excuse me, I should told you my name," he blushed, "Mapmaker. A pleasure, ma'am."

(occ: Last I knew they were still outside wondering around)

Scintillant nodded as well. "Thank you as well. Walking all day has been tiring today. If I'm doing any sort of traveling, it's usually by wagon but had to leave it behind. And sorry, the name is Scintillant." He then headed off towards the living room. He was not use to being inside such a large building and the space was much of a suprise to him. He had been so use to the small space of a wagon that he sometimes forgot that others lived in houses with soo much more room. The others had fallen asleep and so he just found a spot off in the corner, laid down and started to drift asleep.

Waking up to all the noise, Star Rain lit up the place with a tiny orb of cyan light. "Huh? What's going on? Who are you ponies?" she said, drowsily. She put her short-sleeved jacket on and pulled on her bands and socks. After that, she covered herself up with a blanket because she was very chilly and went up to the door.

Edited by MagicalStarRain

(OOC:....Night Song? I thought your name was Star Rain...)

Silver Heart smiled at Mapmaker, "I'm Silver Heart, it's a pleasure to meet you both." Oh, thank the Sun. These two have manners. "Yes there's a bathroom down the hall right over there." She said as she pointed at a room that was halfway down the hall. "Also...was my door just unlocked?"

(OOC: Sorry about that, my mind must've been in the Nightmare Mansion RP I was doing!)

"Hello, I'm Star Rain. I happen to be Silver's friend. And I didn't get your names, so can you tell me your names please?" Star Rain said. She then rubbed her eyes and wrapped the blanket around her tighter to keep the cold out.