Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

game Ace Attorney Fangame - Turnabout MLPForums

Sepia-chan

As you all should know, I am a huge fan of Ace Attorney. And I also really like this forum, so why not do a fangame (Using Ace Attorney Online) with peoples from these forums as the characters in the game.

Defense: Me.

Prosecutor: Anon Brony

Judge: Prolly Feld0?

Witness: PinkyDaShy

Witness 2: N

Co Council:

Client:

So like yeah.

If you guys wanna be one of those positions tell me, I guess.

Also, if some people with AAO accounts wanna help, that'd be kindly appreciated.

PM me if you wanna be the real killer. You'll come out of nowhere like a toooornnnaaaadooo. Or something.

Edited by Sepia-chan
  • Brohoof 3

Well this sounds interesting. I was only introduced to the Ace Attorney games several months back, because I don't know much about looking for games and such.......me being stupid with technology and what not....

I played many cases, thought it was pretty cool. This seem like neat idea. I wouldn't want to be obtrusive and say to add me or anything though.....I just want to say this is good idea comrade.

I'd be a witness *waves hand*

But put me down as PinkieDaShy rather than Raindancer, please~

I'll be changing my name back soon, methinks.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well this sounds interesting. I was only introduced to the Ace Attorney games several months back, because I don't know much about looking for games and such.......me being stupid with technology and what not....

I played many cases, thought it was pretty cool. This seem like neat idea. I wouldn't want to be obtrusive and say to add me or anything though.....I just want to say this is good idea comrade.

Thanks for the support, and if you wanna be in it, just say so.

In other news, I started writing the script. Didn't get very far yet, though.

Edit: PinkyDaShy: Okiedokkie.

Edited by Sepia-chan
  • Brohoof 1

Being a fan of Edgey... shall i be prosecutor i suppose? Heheheh.

Sounds like fun. Though i don't have an AAO account. I guess i could make one. maybe. But i better warn you. As some of my friends may know... I am a force to be reckoned with heheh.

... There is a problem however. I don't have Firefox, and it appears the thing only runs well with that.

Edited by AnonBrony
  • Brohoof 1

Thanks for the support, and if you wanna be in it, just say so.

In other news, I started writing the script. Didn't get very far yet, though.

Edit: PinkyDaShy: Okiedokkie.

Ha, who could Dimitri be?! That'd be hilarious.....have lots of grammar errors...Is good idea.

Dimitri...witness?....definitely wouldn't want to be shunned character...my brain is not in mood to try and think apparently.

This should make for an interesting read. Good idea.

...There is a problem however. I don't have Firefox, and it appears the thing only runs well with that.

Why not install Firefox, then? You don't have to remove whatever other browser you may be using.

Oh snap, this has gotten so many replies while I was eating pizza! Anyway, I need someone to be the defendant. If you guys would be so kind.

@N-Harmonia

@Raindancer

Hey, can you guys tell me what in-game character you want to identify as?

Maybe I'll go and add in everybody's OC, but I don't see that happening in the near or distant future.

This should make for an interesting read. Good idea.

Why not install Firefox, then? You don't have to remove whatever other browser you may be using.

Yeah i know i can just install firefox. But honestly i don't feel like it and I'm too lazy heheh. I might still download it. We'll see.

Maybe Dimitri can be the client? That'd be pretty cool.

Need to defend Dimitri? :D

I don't want to go to prison.....I'd kill so many people in there....cause I'm a Russian badass....who could really use a lawyer....