Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Walking Dead RP

Pinkazoid

Link to OOC Topic: http://mlpforums.com/topic/35225-the-walking-dead-rp-closed-for-now-will-open-back-soon

(Sorry for taking so long, I've tried to type this multiple times, this is my fourth try this week xD)

(This'll be Day One. No one knows of the walkers, the walkers will appear today. To keep the RP from going too fast, I'll appreciate it if you don't mention to walkers until, perhaps, your third or fourth post. Make sure to mention the city your characters are currently in. I won't mind if they're in the same state as another character, but I'd rather them not be from the same city. The characters won't interact at the start, chances are they may not interact at all until the second page, or so.)

(After they meet, whatever ya'll want to do is fine, you're allowed to kill other's characters, but think of the other's reactions to this, because they can easily kill your character off as well.)

(My first post won't be very long, I already had typed something, Chrome crashed and closed everything, nothing saved, it was quite frustrating, but no point in complaining now >_>)

The Walking Dead

(Day One)

The loud wind roaring from outside could be heard through out the city. Even inside the closed building, the students couldn't bare the noise. Tony, a 19 year-old student, who attended College was the first to wake up. He sighed annoyingly, and turned his phone on to look at the time, "6:53 am" the clock read. There was no need for him to wake up early today, after all it was Sunday, unless he needed to attend the tutorials that he never bothered to ask about, there was no reason to stay up. But there was no point in going back to bed either, the chances of him going back to sleep weren't very possible. He rose from his bed, rubbing the back of his head as he yawned, the only sound that could be heard was the wind from outside, and the obnoxious snoring from his roommate, Gilbert. He wondered how he was able to sleep through Gilbert's loud snoring, but not the wind, he just rolled his eyes as he took a glance around the room. The mess he never bothered to clean, and the stack of late homework that stood next to his desk were the only things that grabbed his attention, he just sighed, as he opened the drawer to change into something more appropriate. After a shower, and a , he walked out of the bathroom, his roommate, Gilbert, was still asleep, he didn't bother to wake him up, he grabbed his laptop as he was ready to leave as he grabbed his laptop and headed downstairs.

The student lounge was empty, he smiled pleasantly He walked towards one of the seats, he placed the laptop on one of the coffee tables as he sat down. He admired the peaceful surrounding. No one seemed to be awake, besides the wind, the whole school was quiet and tranquil. He opened his laptop to reveal several messages from his parents. They weren't anywhere close to Chicago, where he lived, however they managed to keep in touch, occasional visits, and several calls. He responded back to them, telling them that everything had gone fine so far this year, he closed the laptop, as he wondered outside, on a small walk around the school.

(First and last post for the day, see ya'h guys tomorrow xD)

• Brohoof 5

Calista Callaughan and Cal Callaughan sat in the clearing of the junkyard in southside new jersey. Calista was pushing an oven off a pile of trash, and Cal was fiddling with a firecracker and some fuse wire. "Yo sis, what we got goin on today? Im hungry man!" Calist turned and threw a metal can at her brother. "Shut up. We'll eat later. Until then quit complaining and get working. The base got covered by all this junk and those damn dogs will be back by night time! Instead of sitting their playing." Cal got up and pushed the oven down the mountain. "There happy? I swear you act like the boss of me for no good reason." Calista spat back, "Just because we're twins doesn't mean I can boss you around. Your an idiot!" Cal smiled and hugged his sister. "I love it when you get mad at me! Its almost makes you seem like a human rather than that boring nerd you usually act like." Calistas face grew red and she tackled her brother raising her baseball bat above her head. "What as that? You wanna see how nerdy I am!?" Cal smiled and pushed his sister off of him. "Yeah, like you could touch me! Newsflash little miss algebra, I got more skill than you have brains!" Calista hit his shin with the bat and Cal shouted. "Ow hey that hurts! Whats the big idea!" Calista smiled. "I have alot of big ideas. You just keep playing with you fireworks and I'll handle the smart stuff..." Suddenly she had a thought. She raced over to Cals refrigirator where he keeps his explosives and ripped it open. "Jackpot!" She cried as she lifted out a few sticks of thick cardboard dynamite. "Hey!? Do you have any idea how long it took me to get all that gunpowder to make those!?" Calista handed them to him and said smartly.

"Were gonna use them to get back into the base idiot! Blow all this debris away from the door will ya?" Cal smiled and walked over setting the charges wherever his sister said to. Once they were all set he blew the fuse and the door was visible. "Alright! Way to go, teamwork!" Calista shook her head and climbed inside their junkyard home sighing as she sat down on the old furniture. "Home sweet home..." She thought to herself. She picked up a book and began reading while Cal carried the rest of his fireworks back into their base.

In a Naval base near Newyork. Lieutenant is in his quarters tossing his knife in the air.He is on break. The 3rd brake he's had in his 4 year term.He's on break because he's been wounded by a 22 caliber round to the shoulder. The medic say's he's lucky that his armor stopped the round from digging deeper into his shoulder but the good news is that he'll be back in the fight in a week or so. Now all he has to do is chat with his girlfriend over webcam and eating 3 meals a day while his injured arm is recovering.He is a first ranking Lieutenant of Fireteam 1 which is a squad of highly trained special ops marines.His squad leader is the best of the best and a dear friend from the academy.He doesnt like being called by his real name so they call him Lord.Second in command is Dead eye. He's the most accurate marksman you'll ever meet.Then finally there's Echo. she's a silent killer and very swift.She's infiltrated an enemy base and killed every soldier inside in under 30 minutes. They have been sent deep behind enemy lines and walked with only couple bullet wounds and are equiped with high tech armor and an arsenal like no other at thier command.

The dark, rich aroma of coffee filled the air, and slowly but surely pulled Zeke from his deep slumber. As Zeke turned over in his warm bed his arm touched the other side of the bed to find it cold and empty. Empty? Zeke thought. He opened his eyes to see the left side of the bed barren, besides the human shaped outline made out of the cover and sheets. Callie always had a habit of making a nest around herself out of the blankets and comforters, but never actually using them to cover her. Zeke knew this was due to the fact that she was claustrophobic, and the reason for her claustrophobia was legitimate.

With a bit of effort, Zeke managed to pull himself up into a sitting position. His bare chest was covered in scars, from various bullet wounds, knife wounds, and even burns; it could easily be said that Zeke had been through hell and back many times. His shaggy black hair covered his eyes as he took a moment to do a self-evaluation. Last night’s events took a turn for the worst. As it turns out they were being followed.

Looks like the government would not let us leave as smoothly as I had hoped. They sent assassins that were following us this whole time, all the way from D.C. to Idaho. We managed to kill one but the other got away. I was hoping to get to my uncle’s log cabin but we can’t head there with people tailing us. So we resort to sleeping in hotels like this one.

Zeke stood up and groggily stumbled out of the hotel bedroom and into the living/dining room only to find Callie sipping coffee as she was cleaning her now completely stripped SKS rifle. She had a smear of rem oil on her cheek; a loose strand of her red hair lay across her face, as she wore a serene expression. Zeke always found her fascinating, but even more so when she did gun maintenance. She always used her gun maintenance time to decompress from the stresses of the days before. Some people smoke when stressed, but Callie would her strip her gun when she was stressed.

“Is there some of that coffee for me?” Zeke asked pointing at the coffee

“Hmm?” Callie said not paying attention, busily working on her rifle

Zeke slowed his words down and raised his voice the result sounded something like this “CO-FFEE. You know the liquid caffeine that most Americans consume after they wake up?”

“Oh,” She looked up from her rifle “Yeah there is some over in that coffee pot over in the kitchen” She said and quickly returned to her gun maitenance.

Zeke walked five feet into the “kitchen” which was really more of a table in the corner with a coffee pot and a microwave on top of it. Zeke poured himself a cup of black coffee, walked back over to Callie and sat down next to her. Callie had moved on from her SKS to Zeke’s USP handgun. Zeke allowed Callie to do the maintenance on the gun, mainly because she insisted she do so, and that she is actually really good at it. It took her only about 2 minutes to clean and oil his handgun before swiftly reassembling it, and holstering it in Zeke’s pistol holster on his belt. Zeke sipped his coffee.

“We should probably get going” Zeke said

“I suppose, but first I am going to take a shower” Callie said before giving Zeke a kiss on the lips and then hopping off to the bathroom.

I don’t need a shower I had one last night plus we need to get going Zeke thought. He got up from the couch and put on his plain navy blue t-shirt and black jeans. Zeke grabbed his tactical belt with his pistol and empty spots that were no doubt for grenades. A long black bag was leaning in the corner; it contained Zeke’s katana. He grabbed the bag and tied it on his back. Callie did not take too long in the shower, she was out and ready to go in a matter of minutes. She put her rifle in the large black backpack she carried and the walked down out of their room, out of the lobby, and into their rent-a-car.

Edited by Bronynonymous
  • Brohoof 1

(Isn't it supposed to just be me, Pinkazoid, Midnightlive and SolarWind to start this thing off? 0.o)

Jordan took another deep breath as he adjusted the sights on his rifle. He had been out here in the Forrest all day with no luck, until now. Fifty yards in front of him; a strong, healthy deer. Hunting was the only thing Jordan really enjoyed anymore since returning from Afghanistan. He liked having to use his wits, tracking and shooting skills to try and best nature. It gave him a sense of power in a way, a sense of gratification.

Jordan had to adjust his position to the left a bit without making any noise. He slowly inched his way over in a prone position. He carefully lifted his rifle over a nearby log; he would have the best vantage point over there. He was just about over the log when he heard a faint snap. Very stupid of him; he stepped on a twig with his right foot. Jordan froze, making sure not to make any further noise. It would appear the deer did not hear the twig snapping. Jordan sighed in relief, a lucky break. Jordan nuzzled his way into position.

This was his chance; he aimed down the barrel and began to focus. Perfect; it was now or never. Jordan lightly squeezed the trigger, letting loose a round. It was a clean kill, right through the neck; the deer fell instantly. Jordan emerged from his firing position victorious. He approached the deer;

'Well, time to pack up' He thought silently to himself.

Jordan arrived at his truck, deer and weapon in tow. He began to secure his kill to the roof of the truck:

'I'm eating well tonight' Jordan thought again, smiling to himself.

• Brohoof 1

A short, female was waking up for her daily job. She grunted as the alarm next to her double bed went off. She carelessly rolled out of bed, until her feet touched the floor. Standing up she was no more then 5ft 3. She started to drag her feet along to the bath room. Looking in the mirror she grunted as she saw her long dyed red hair.

She took off her night wear and got into the shower. She started to sing in the shower, she loved her band. They weren't very famous yet, but they expected to be picked up anytime soon. She got out the shower still singing, she tired her self off.

While walking to the bedroom she saw a man looking at from the flats the other side. "perv" she said under her breath. She got back to her bed room and looked around for some clothes to throw on. She her short black skirt, she quickly put that on. Before finding a red vest top and sliding it over her arms in a hurry. she looked over to see her jacket just thrown over the chair. She grinned at the site of it and put it on, she smiled.

" ready world here i come" she said happily.

• Brohoof 2

Calista put the book down and went into the corner. A small refrigerator door marked Cals 'room' where she was hearing quite a lot of noise. She swung the door open to see her brother sweating over a pile of gunpowder wearing a surgical mask, meticulously folding it into small round balls and wrapping it in paper.

"What are you doing?" She asked cautiously, she hated being around all this gun powder smell.

Cal pushed his long curly hair out of his face and slid the mask down. "Makin firecrackers! I had an idea from what you did earlier. This junkyard must have tons of neat stuff buried around. If we blow some of that crap away, we might find something cool!" He pulled his surgical mask back over his face and began working again.

Calista shook her head and walked out. Haphazardly moving the fridge door to block out the smell of sweat and gunpowder.

"Hey, tonight were gonna raid the school kitchen! So make sure you wash up!"

Cal grunted. "Hey your older than me by like six minutes. Stop acting like mom!" He called out from his room. It was slightly muffled by his mask but Calista could hear it fine.

Calista shot back with words that dripped with venom. "Moms dead. Stop acting like you remember her because you dont! Neither of us do."

Cal had a response to his sister but he decided to just keep quiet. Calista was always real edgy on the subject of their parents, and if they started arguing about it the fights got pretty nasty. Cal just shut up and let her have the last word.

Pixie opened the door, she stretched before look around. There was no one down the street she lived in. She looked both ways, the lights were still on for her. She always walked to the shop in the dark anyway, her foot steps seemed slowly then normal. She was almost dragging her feet along the floor.

She turned to the pain street to see everyone do the same a lot more zombies then normal she joked to her self. She turned and saw lots of men and women dressed in suits making there way to building. Office jobs, Pixie could never have one of those. She was to much of a shy nature.

She went into her local shop, she always did this as her job didn’t start till late afternoon. She grabbed a fresh loaf of bread and newspaper. She grabbed a new jar of coffee, she always seemed to run out of the stuff. The streets were now empty everyone had seemed to have gone to there jobs. She turned the street and said hello to her neighbour. Before turning to her house, she opened it. Before her brother came running and hugged her. She blushed and smiled before picking him up.

((just a side note when I said zombies I referring to half asleep people walking to work! Also because of my history my brother would still be alive :P )