Best fan on MLP Forums of each pony?

Clarity

DashForever and some other dude were arguing that one was a bigger RD fan than the other in this one status :lol:. It was, like, around the same level as between me and Clari :P. DahsForever apparantly won, as everyone is saying him. BUT, since you bothered replying to all of us, you get the dubious honor of being in #1.5 place.

• Brohoof 3

Twilight Sparkle - Difficult to say... Twilight Sparkle fans don't tend to announce themselves. HylianTwilian?

Rarity - Motion Spark or Rarietty

Applejack - Clarity and spas-ticShotty

Rainbow Dash - DashForever

Pinkie Pie - Urdnot Pinkie Pie

Fluttershy - Dimitri

Merriwether Williams - Stellafera

YUS! It's official! Someone announced me as the number one fan of Twilight Sparkle! 

Edited by HylianTwilian
  • Brohoof 2

@, I think Clary is bigger AJ fan even if she joined in september because she threatened to murder the producers of the show families if Applejack didn't have more screen time and a song had a dream of Applejack being featured more on season 3, and BOOM! it happened :3

Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 1

DashForever and some other dude were arguing that one was a bigger RD fan than the other in this one status :lol:. It was, like, around the same level as between me and Clari :P. DahsForever apparantly won, as everyone is saying him. BUT, since you bothered replying to all of us, you get the dubious honor of being in #1.5 place.

I think we need a thread chronicling the dumbest arguments between fans of ponies. I'd like to nominate the conversation you mentioned, my jump off a building war with Clarity, pretty much anything you and Clarity say to each other ;), and the long running feud between Urdnot and Rarizoid.  It would be most entertaining.

• Brohoof 3

@, I think Clary is bigger AJ fan even if she joined in september because she threatened to murder the producers of the show families if Applejack didn't have more screen time and a song had a dream of Applejack being featured more on season 3, and BOOM! it happened :3

Nope. Can't change mah mind.

Also, the hell? I don't remember her saying that, yet is seems like something she would've said :lol:.

• Brohoof 1

I think we need a thread chronicling the dumbest arguments between fans of ponies. I'd like to nominate the conversation you mentioned, my jump off a building war with Clarity, pretty much anything you and Clarity say to each other ;), and the long running feud between Urdnot and Rarizoid.  It would be most entertaining.

After having one such argument with HylianTwilian I have decided that they are the best Twilight fan.

• Brohoof 1

Bringing this back up because Spazzy fell in love with a ventellope...

So I'm ob number one AJ fan.

Right? biggrin.png

I would just like to point out to you two lovers that, just cause spas-ticShotty is a fan of Vanellope, doesn't mean he's not also a great fan of AJ.

If you know me, you would know that I've always loved Scootaloo over any other pony. Period. But even if I'm a #1 fan (only challenged by ) it doesn't mean I can have avatars and such of other ponies xD. I had a Luna avatar for a week or two at one point.

Check out Chaotic Pisscord. He currently has no signature or avatar resembling Discord, yet he's well known as the #1 Discord fan around here. I don't think there's any denying that.

Clarity, I can't see you challenging anything that ~CD~ is best Discord fan. Yet he changes his avatars to Discord-absent pictures constantly. So why would it be any different for Spazzy?

Anyway, I never actually made a list for myself. Here goes:

Twilight: Feld0

Rainbow Dash: RKA

Rarity: Shankvelvet

Pinkie Pie: Tishan

Fluttershy: Zoop or Jonke or Nico

Applejack: spas-ticClarity

Discord: ~Chaotic Discord~

Scootaloo: Scootacool and I

Sweetie Belle: SBB64

Apple Bloom: Apple Bloom

Luna: Starshine

Edited by Scootabloom
  • Brohoof 4

I would just like to point out to you two lovers that, just cause spas-ticShotty is a fan of Vanellope, doesn't mean he's not also a great fan of AJ.

If you know me, you would know that I've always loved Scootaloo over any other pony. Period. But even if I'm a #1 fan (only challenged by ) it doesn't mean I can have avatars and such of other ponies xD. I had a Luna avatar for a week or two at one point.

Check out Chaotic Pisscord. He currently has no signature or avatar resembling Discord, yet he's well known as the #1 Discord fan around here. I don't think there's any denying that.

Clarity, I can't see you challenging anything that ~CD~ is best Discord fan. Yet he changes his avatars to Discord-absent pictures constantly. So why would it be any different for Spazzy?

Anyway, I never actually made a list for myself. Here goes:

Twilight: Feld0

Rainbow Dash: RKA

Rarity: Shankvelvet

Pinkie Pie: Tishan

Fluttershy: Zoop or Jonke or Nico

Applejack: Hmm... First one to reply to this gets this spot XD

Discord: ~Chaotic Discord~

Scootaloo: Scootacool and I

Sweetie Belle: SBB64

Apple Bloom: Apple Bloom

Luna: Starshine

I replied.

He pointed out he lost most interest in Applejack then. And I don't mean avatars, certainly not - I've had a Twilight avatar, a Lightning Dust avie, Clarity avie, et cetera. But I said that I make avatars of AJ, even though it's not on a common basis.

He pointed out he lost most interest in Applejack then. And I don't mean avatars, certainly not - I've had a Twilight avatar, a Lightning Dust avie, Clarity avie, et cetera. But I said that I make avatars of AJ, even though it's not on a common basis.

Maybe I was exaggerating then.

So undying loyalty is what you say you are victorious over spazzy about?

• Brohoof 2