Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best fan on MLP Forums of each pony?

Clarity

Ya know, to prove I'm a bigger AJ lover, I'll draw her! I'll make her very beautiful and appealing, like she already is . It will be FABULOUS !
That does not prove you're a bigger AJ fan because you have better drawing skills. Seriously, I think it's sort of snotty the way you say it. I draw her more often, and in my opinion, that's what makes a fan more devoted, rather than drawing skills. After all, it's not my fault I'm a worse artist than you (but honestly, you shouldn't rub it in my face like you did last time).

back off Clarity I got this! ;)

do you remember Clarity and AJ fan-art? it was very bad art (sorry Clari) BUUUUUUUT ...that drawing got so many brohoofs it was ridiculous, I think she got like 25 or something. Can you please explain to me that event Spakxzi?

Her popularity on the forum and love for Applejack gained her that ridiculous amount of brohoofs, so that's another reason why she is best Applejack fan (in the forums that is)...but that doesn't mean that you can't be a fan of hers too.

I don't know how to explain it, when Clarity posts about Applejack is so wicked genuine, truthfull and sincere, it's not that you don't have those things, but she tries harder.

• Brohoof 3

Oh my things are heating up in the ever lasting debate of best AJ fan...

I'm going to have to go with Clari. And spas, before you say it, it's not JUST because I like her a lot, but things she has said, done, and acted.

I think I confessed a more higher, breaking point to LF once.

^ This. I think I remember what you're talking about and if I'm correct, that topped it off and convinced me. Don't know if she wants me to share it on the forums though. I doubt it.

• Brohoof 2

You know, now that I know Shotty a little better than I used to (and he seems to have stepped up his game a bit) I can't really call whether he or Clarity is the bigger fan. It's fairly close. I suppose the coming months will tell.

I'm probably going to stay out of the argument though, I don't wanna die or anything.

Twilight Sparkle - Winner: Hylian Twilian Is the only Twilight Sparkle fan that I know, don't get me wrong. Many on here should be Twilight's fan, but he's the only one I can give reasons why he is a Twilight fan I guess XD

They are recognizing me... They acknowledge that I am #1 Twilight fan...

2349202525_875fb31866.jpg

• Brohoof 1

This is why im a Flitter fan. Shes adorable, her voice is cute, and i dont have to waste ammo defending her from other fans. Shes actually wandering around my pc screen at the moment, and i kinda like the company. 

• Brohoof 2

@, I'm scared of you  :lol:  

No need to fear me. Maybe...

Edited by HylianTwilian

(edited)

do you remember Clarity and AJ fan-art? it was very bad art (sorry Clari) BUUUUUUUT ...that drawing got so many brohoofs it was ridiculous, I think she got like 25 or something. Can you please explain to me that event Spakxzi?

It's all good, I know my art sucks. :P Actually, I only got 10-15 brohooves. And I doubt it was because of my popularity, because Spazzy's very popular as well, he got 30 brohooves from his unicorn drawing (which he deserved, it was amazing). I think it was more of the fact that I shipped my OC with Applejack and that caused everyone to be excited, or something. 

EDIT: Another thing about my popularity, I again doubt it. There's only three people I can name above the top of my head who I get along well in this community. I'm basically an asshat to everyone else.

Edited by Clarity
  • Brohoof 4

It's all good, I know my art sucks. :P Actually, I only got 10-15 brohooves. And I doubt it was because of my popularity, because Spazzy's very popular as well, he got 30 brohooves from his unicorn drawing (which he deserved, it was amazing). I think it was more of the fact that I shipped my OC with Applejack and that caused everyone to be excited, or something. 

Where can I find this picture? I'm just curious since I must have missed it the first time around. And hey, it's art. You get points in my book for doing it period. I'm such a terrible artist that I show my support for Rainbow Dash by never attempting to draw her at all ;).

• Brohoof 1

You know, now that I know Shotty a little better than I used to (and he seems to have stepped up his game a bit) I can't really call whether he or Clarity is the bigger fan. It's fairly close. I suppose the coming months will tell.

Why? Don't get me wrong, it'd be great for you not to heat up an argument by voting for me, but I'm curious to see why you think we're equals now as opposed to before.  

Another thing about my popularity, I again doubt it. There's only three ponies I can name above the top of my head who I get along well in this community. I'm basically an asshat to everypony else.

I seriously doubt I'm one of those three, but you and I get along fine. Why does everyone on this site say they're a jerk? I've never seen any evidence of it, anywhere. 

• Brohoof 2

When a background pony falls into your lap, you don't have to tooth and claw your way for their fanbase.

Except for AJ for some odd reason....

OhSnap!

*shotgun blasted*

There's an assload of bickering going on in here. And its quite the knee slapper.

Anyway, im totes making a list and it goes like this.

Luna: Starshine and Ds8

Pinkie Pie: Berry Pie

Twilight Sparkle: Feld0

Rarity: Motion Spark

Fluttershy: Jonke

Lyra: Jinx

Carrot Top: Bluetrace

Ditzy Doo: Me (GOML)

Scootaloo: Scootabloom

And just because i can and because Spazzy and Clarity do nothing but bicker with each other.

I'm totes stealing AJ as well.

Applejack: Me (again GOML)

I mean, that's how it works.

Cause top two to fight each other.

Take two out with one.

Sneakily steal spot.

Just-as-planned.jpg

• Brohoof 6

Where can I find this picture? I'm just curious since I must have missed it the first time around. And hey, it's art. You get points in my book for doing it period. I'm such a terrible artist that I show my support for Rainbow Dash by never attempting to draw her at all .

http://mlpforums.com/topic/37386-clarijack-snuggle/

Motion was right about it being utter crap, now that I look at it...I'm so much better at art now compared to...that. ^

I seriously doubt I'm one of those three, but you and I get along fine. Why does everyone on this site say they're a jerk? I've never seen any evidence of it, anywhere. 

Don't you too? ;) 

I say I'm a jerk, because...oh, just read my recent posts and that long 3000+ characters rant I made about AJ. Also my latest status update.

Why? Don't get me wrong, it'd be great for you not to heat up an argument by voting for me, but I'm curious to see why you think we're equals now as opposed to before.  

Well I'd never really talked to Spazzy extensively until maybe a few weeks ago, and he seems to have stepped up his support for Applejack a bit during that time. I've known you for a while since we joined the forum at more or less the same time, and we butted heads over a few things and backed each other on a couple more. Anyhow it's more of a realization that Shotty is a pretty big fan in his own right, not anything you did wrong. Considering how devoted both of you are I'd consider it a compliment to be compared to each other. But I know neither of you will be satisfied with a tie and you're going to keep at it so good luck to the both of you. May the best fan win ;).

• Brohoof 4

Don't you too?     I say I'm a jerk, because...oh, just read my recent posts and that long 3000+ characters rant I made about AJ. Also my latest status update.

I say I'm a jerk too, but unlike the rest of you, I think I've made actual evidence to support the fact that I'm a jerk. 

(edited)

I say I'm a jerk too, but unlike the rest of you, I think I've made actual evidence to support the fact that I'm a jerk. 

I don't really get it though. Being a jerk is nothing to be proud of, and why people say they are as if it's an honor or something is beyond me (not you though). I don't want to be a major asshole, but my temper just gets out of hand sometimes. As you can see, a couple of people quoted me because they don't quite like the way I'm yelling and ranting at them.

Edited by Clarity

I don't really get it though. Being a jerk is nothing to be proud of, and why people say they are as if it's an honor or something is beyond me (not you though). I don't want to be a major asshole, but my temper just gets out of hand sometimes. As you can see, a couple of people quoted me because they don't quite like the way I'm yelling and ranting at them.

You call THAT letting your temper get out of hand? You just seemed mildly peeved, not full of rage.  

You call THAT letting your temper get out of hand? You just seemed mildly peeved, not full of rage.  

Actually, I've said worse and even directed some insults to the OP, but later I edited it because I realized that they were just stating their opinion.  

Nope, I know I'm a bigger Pinkie fan, AND URDIE ALSO KNOWS, HE'S JUST TOO STUBBORN TO ADMIT IT

You might be an older Pinkeh fan, because you're ancient. But that doesn't mean you're the better fan. :3

THE WORLD BELONGS TO THE YOUNG, GRANDMA. I AM THE BEST PINKEH FAN~

• Brohoof 3

id say Urdnot Pinkie Pie is the best fan for Pinkie Pie

ds8 for luna

Clarity for applejack

idk about the rest

Edited by STVB
  • Brohoof 3

ds8 for luna

Clarity for applejack

idk about the rest

...I'd like to nominate myself as biggest Rainbow Dash fan, if you're taking suggestions that is. I have money ;)

back off Clarity I got this! ;)

Her popularity on the forum and love for Applejack gained her that ridiculous amount of brohoofs, so that's another reason why she is best Applejack fan (in the forums that is)...but that doesn't mean that you can't be a fan of hers too.

I don't know how to explain it, when Clarity posts about Applejack is so wicked genuine, truthfull and sincere, it's not that you don't have those things, but she tries harder.

Dude, I'm just gonna be clear; it's not working. I still think I'm a bigger AJ fan. Nothing you can say will change mah mind, nothing you can say will change mah actions. It's not worth argueing with me; I still think I'm a bigger AJ lover. End of discussion. Whatever you say, it's not gonna work.

Except for AJ for some odd reason....

OhSnap!

*shotgun blasted*

There's an assload of bickering going on in here. And its quite the knee slapper.

Anyway, im totes making a list and it goes like this.

Luna: Starshine and Ds8

Pinkie Pie: Berry Pie

Twilight Sparkle: Feld0

Rarity: Motion Spark

Fluttershy: Jonke

Lyra: Jinx

Carrot Top: Bluetrace

Ditzy Doo: Me (GOML)

Scootaloo: Scootabloom

And just because i can and because Spazzy and Clarity do nothing but bicker with each other.

I'm totes stealing AJ as well.

Applejack: Me (again GOML)

I mean, that's how it works.

Cause top two to fight each other.

Take two out with one.

Sneakily steal spot.

Just-as-planned.jpg

Gotta admit, I find that humerous :P.

ds8 for luna

Spazzy for applejack

idk about the rest

*Fixed

*Fixed

Ooo~

I may be overreacting again, but just...all your fixes that probably was originally intended as a joke is not funny any more. Can we just drop this? People are getting annoyed, frankly I am too, it's a serious business for me when competing to be best Applejack fan, not some funny joke. Our little "bickers" are not for your personal entertainment, people, thank you very much. @Spazzy, you're rubbing it in people's faces now, "I don't give a crap about what you say, I'm still the better fan, end of discussion" just seems plain...well...immature. I listen to what others have to say about you being better or worse. Why don't you?

Anyway. I say drop this little petty fight we have. I'll stop annoying people, so you also stop annoying people. Deal?

• Brohoof 3