Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey bronies

My Little Pony

Hey bronies ^_^

I'm My_Little_Pony and I got nothing else to say but bronies are awesome and Rainbow Dash is 1337

But FLUTTERSHY is best pony ;)

Welcome to the Forums, My Little Pony! You've stumbled upon the best place in the internet. Your bound to have a good time, just take a seat, and start postin'!

See you 'round the forums ;)

why

1) Made only one post.

2) Made only two statuses which were the same thing.

3) He hasn't give any specific reason as to why he likes RD*.

4) 1337? Really?

5) Bolding his first sentence has me in suspicious intent.

*Rainbow Dash is the most profilific of all ponies, next to fluttershy, so If he doesn't provide a solid answer he doesn't have my trust.

1) Made only one post.

2) Made only two statuses which were the same thing.

3) He hasn't give any specific reason as to why he likes RD*.

4) 1337? Really?

5) Bolding his first sentence has me in suspicious intent.

*Rainbow Dash is the most profilific of all ponies, next to fluttershy, so If he doesn't provide a solid answer he doesn't have my trust.

Yay, people already hate me and I only joined 50 minutes ago...

Posted Image

Never...I don't see why don't you trust him, and I am not entirely sure why you would be so...well you are basically interrogating him.

I just assumed he is new and didn't know what to say. =/

Edited by Hayze

And the reason why you like RD so much is because...?

To be honest, I don't really know how I came to liking Rainbow Dash. I guess she was just the first pony I thought was cool when I first starting watching the show.

Never...I don't see why don't you trust him, and I am not entirely sure why I would be so...well you are basically interrogating him.

Again, the generic/vague/bland responses I'm getting leaves me questioning him. This is my first time calling out someone, right or wrong so I'm doubting myself right now. If someone would've done this to me when I first came in, I'd talk.

To be honest, I don't really know how I came to liking Rainbow Dash. I guess she was just the first pony I thought was cool when I first starting watching the show.

Alright, you almost got me. Can I ask what your views are on the background character on the show?

Edited by NeverNeverland
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Can I ask what your views are on the background character on the show?

What do you mean by background character? Kinda getting tired here and have a test at school tomarrow so I kinda wanna just prove I'm a brony and go get some sleep lol Edited by My Little Pony

Again, the generic/vague/bland responses I'm getting leaves me questioning him. This is my first time calling out someone, right or wrong so I'm doubting myself right now. If someone would've done this to me when I first came in, I'd talk.

Yeah, it's just I don't see what the issue is..if he was or is some kind of a troll we would find out and Feld0 would have the situation covered.

I mean I am not saying being suspicious of whatever you are thinking is wrong, but it just feels like you are being aggressive to him for not doing anything. You know what I am trying to say, yeah?

What do you mean by background character?

Do you think people are paying too much attention to background characters or not? And how so?

Yeah, it's just I don't see what the issue is..if he was or is some kind of a troll we would find out and Feld0 would have the situation covered.

I mean I am not saying being suspicious of whatever you are thinking is wrong, but it just feels like you are being aggressive to him for not doing anything. You know what I am trying to say, yeah?

Eh... you're probably right. Usually I'm not the one to call people out like this...

Edited by NeverNeverland

(edited)

Do you think people are paying too much attention to background characters or not? And how so?

I don't think they are. I mean, I have seen on a few other websites about things like 'time traveling ponies' that had nothing to do about the episode that they were in but as far as I know, no. :huh: Edited by My Little Pony