private Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

Rockshire could hear Dogboots' voice behind her, as she turned around to see him scarred all around his body.

"Aww... You must have gotten hurt a lot... Would you want for me to make you feel any better? I know a few tricks that are FLAWLESS for your injuries..."

• Brohoof 2

As Ice Beam stood waiting for Lovely (he was starting to get impatient), he noticed that everypony seemed to be very flirty...Star must have spiked the punch with love potion...

Ice Beam went up to Star Keeper. "Dude, what the heck did you do?! Did you spike the punch???"

(With Vinyls permission I am posting action from both of us)

She shook the slight haze from the transport off and looked around. The room was as she remembered it. What was going on with her? She felt so hot...so....it was horrible. It was like she was addicted to something and needed her fix. She knew where to get it. She turned around spoke to Vinyl, whispering. Vinyl smirked and she moved in front of Nightfall. Winter walked up behind her and slowly slid Vinyls dress off. They switched positions and Vinyl did the same to her. They kissed each other deeply and then turned to look at Nightfall...

"We're ready, Nightfall"

He was able to get his clothes off without incident, and before him stood two very pretty mares, both ready for him. He was barely able to keep from blushing. He wondered if they would mind that he was still virgin... maybe not...

"So who do you want to start this party? Wait, wait... I'll let you two start... you know... ladies first."

He grinned and got on the bed.

• Brohoof 1

"Well that was the initial plan, but I only meant to- um...  um..." Star lost his train of though as soon as he looked up to meet Ice Beam's gaze. His eyes seemed to widen as he spoke. "Ice... have you ever been with a stallion before? Next question; would you like to?"

Star stood from his seat, looking strait at Ice Beam with a soft gaze. "Has anyone mentioned you have fantastic eyes?"

((OCC; You shouldn't have done that.))

• Brohoof 3

He was able to get his clothes off without incident, and before him stood two very pretty mares, both ready for him. He was barely able to keep from blushing. He wondered if they would mind that he was still virgin... maybe not...

"So who do you want to start this party? Wait, wait... I'll let you two start... you know... ladies first."

He grinned and got on the bed.

Both Vinyl and Winter slid in the bed with Nightfall. It was slightly cold but it would warm up quickly. She really wished she knew what was going on here. She had this nagging feeling that something wasn't right, but the potion had a hard hold on both of them and it wouldn't let up for a while, so Winter just reached over and turned out the light as the night began to fill with various noises of their actions. ::Fade to Black::

• Brohoof 2

Rockshire could hear Dogboots' voice behind her, as she turned around to see him scarred all around his body.

"Aww... You must have gotten hurt a lot... Would you want for me to make you feel any better? I know a few tricks that are FLAWLESS for your injuries..."

A tear began to form in his eye. "DAMMIT! I guess this looks like the end of the road for me. I just hope this works. If I die, then I can only hope that I saved her. heh, its odd. Up until now i've viewed everybody against Eris as chess pieces, but now things have changed. These students aren't pieces in a game, I am. Star...forgive me." He finished thinking as he wiped his eye trying to hide the fear that he was experiencing. He quickly huffed and puffed in anger as he charged her and hoped for the best.

• Brohoof 1

Rockshire was actually a bit surprised by his sudden ramming, and before they made contact, she used a teleportation spell to get out of the way. She appeared right at the other side of the room.

"Ooh... Some pony must LIKE to play rough... Is this your way of teasing me?"

• Brohoof 1

Ice Beam stared at Star Keeper with a "wtf" look on his face. "Oh god, you drank the punch didn't you..."

Ice Beam had certainly never been with a stallion before; he was only attracted to females. Ice Beam looked down at the punch he was holding. For a second, he almost considered drinking it...just for the heck of it.

• Brohoof 1

She teleported before he could make impact against her. In a way it seemed like death was just torturing him now. Though others would see this as funny he saw it as painful. He made another charge at her but if she kept this up he would start running out of energy and he needed to conserve as much as he could. "COME ON!" he yelled at her. To him it sounded like he was begging for death now but he still had to save her. He had to for Star Keeper.

• Brohoof 1

Rockshire giggled, repeating the same result as last time...

"Aw, Dogboots... You should really stop that.. If you don't, you'll pass out..."

Percussive was still sitting in the same spot, waiting for Lovely to come in... Just sitting there.... Sitting there.... Sitting... There...

• Brohoof 1

His thoughts were relatively flooded with warnings and his body was a mess of hormones. He couldn't help but notice his interest in the punch "Hm? This? The love potion, that's right. Well, you can have some if you like, although it tastes funny. At least it will make tonight more interesting if your into that sort of thing." He looked up and down Ice. "And I think I may just be."

• Brohoof 1

"I...I don't think I can keep this up for long but I can't give in! It would betray both Rockshire and Star Keeper. I don't want to see them broken apart. I don't know why i'm doing this though? Is it love or caring to do the right thing? Regardless, I need to get her out of this." He thought to himself as his gaze met hers. He could see the lust in her eyes but behind that he could imagine her trying to fight it. Dogboots glanced around him before he picked up a chalkboard eraser and threw a pop fly in her direction. Before he could even see if her eyes followed it he made another charge. This one much faster than the last one.

Edited by thor9356
  • Brohoof 1

Parso returned to his room and what he saw made him doubletake

"What the buck is going on!?"

Nightfall was giving it to Vinyl and some other mare. Really confused the hell out of him. He wondered why the buck Cherished hadn't texted him yet he really wanted to be with her

• Brohoof 5

Vinyl lifted her head up from under the covers and turned toward the now open door. "Oh, hey Parso. Come to join in? Come on, get your cute little arse in here. Nightfall could use the help." For Vinyl, being a bit of a (for lack of a better word) slut, the love potion worked more as an aphrodisiac

Edited by Feld0's Overlord
  • Brohoof 2

As Rockshire saw the eraser fly up into the air, she was immediately hit by a powerful force. Sadly, she wasn't very tough, as she was sent flying across the room, hitting a wall and landing hard on the floor, like she was a rag doll. All you could heard was a small bit of crying.

• Brohoof 2

Dogboots charged her in full force. His head was full of the pain that he's suffered for the past 7 years. He successfully hit her and the horn pierced his skull but due to the force of the hit it soon slipped out. Rockshire hit the wall and Dogboots was having trouble standing. "I...id it. Feeling faint. lood trickling (d)own my head. an't think...right. Sorry Rockshire." This was his final thoughts before collapsing on the ground. Blood was already pouring out of his head at an alarming rate. "Dogboots? Hey Dogboots you there? over. Dogboots are you there? Is anyone there over?" A voice squaked over the radio next to Dogboots uniform. 

• Brohoof 1

Immediately, the pain shot in at a fast pace. Rockshire could feel that a few ribs of here were broken, bruised scapulae, a bad headache, and... She was having trouble breathing. One of the broken ribs must have punctured a lung. She needed help and fast.. Ow....

• Brohoof 4

Parso was shocked, before he wouldn't care and just go for it. But he wanted to be loyal to Cherished

"You really think I will give in like that? You'd need to be more persuasivethan that to get me in there"

Parso was kicking himself in his mind that he just said that, if Vinyl was high as he thought she was, she would try to. Buck!

• Brohoof 3

In the back of his mind, while he enjoyed what was happening, he realized he would get creamed by both of these mares eventually. Maybe they weren't themselves... He had to get out... But he didn't want to at the same time. Maybe he could come up with an excuse... Like, they pinned him down somehow... He had places in mind where he could escape to in case that didn't work.

Winter came out for air from under the covers. She looked over and saw the other Stallion and smiled.

"Hey Vinyl, who's this stallion? Friend of yours? I totally agree, if you say so, he can join. It can only make this more interesting. I think Poor Nightfall here may give out soon"

• Brohoof 1

Vinyl slipped out of the bed and walked over towards Parso. "You know Cherished would do the same thing. Come on, just have a little fun with us." She stroked her hoof across his face and looked up at him with sultry eyes, then ran her hoof through his mane. Her mane looked perfect. Not too messy, but not completely in place

• Brohoof 1

Parso's blood was pumping through his system fast. Trying hard to resist. Eventually he went to his drawer and took an X pill, at least he'd be off his face, the pill made him relax

"Alright ladies, you want me, better get me"

'I'm so sorry Cherished, I failed both you and me' ran through his mind

• Brohoof 1

Percussive had grown tired of waiting. He left the room, disappointed that Lovely hadn't shown. He went to head to his dorm, but on the way there, something didn't feel right... He could smell blood... He walked towards with that scent and saw two ponies... One that was extremely scarred and bleeding from the head... The other was on the other side of the room, in pain, crying.

"Buck... What do I do?!"

Percussive had pulled out his phone, dialing 911, and waiting for an ambulance to show up. This was not good...

• Brohoof 2

Vinyl and Obsidian looked at each other and giggled. "How could this night get any better," Vinyl asked to no one in particular. They turned back toward Parso and closed in on him. They pulled him into the bed and Vinyl closed the door with her telekinesis. ~Fade to black (for realz this time)~

• Brohoof 1

The ambulance had came, picking up Rockshire and Dogboots on stretchers and into the vehicle. Percussive was just sitting down with a paper bag in his face, breathing into it. He needed to tell ponies about this, but whom? Ice Beam! Perfect!

Percussive shot him a quick text:

'Tell Star Keeper to go to the hospital. His Marefriend got into a bad incident.'

• Brohoof 1