private Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

@,

"You don't seem to understand. I-" He was interrupted when Shires phone started buzzing. He knew it was Dogboots. Star took a long pause, looking away from Rockshire. He took another deep breath before speaking again. "I'm going for full custody, which means keeping the foal myself. That means no Dogboots and no you..."

@,

"You don't seem to understand. I-" He was interrupted when Shires phone started buzzing. He knew it was Dogboots. Star took a long pause, looking away from Rockshire. He took another deep breath before speaking again. "I'm going for full custody, which means keeping the foal myself. That means no Dogboots and no you..."

"Star... Why would you even think of a ballsy move like that? For one thing, I'm pretty sure that you're going to have to get a damn good lawyer to separate the one that is conceiving the foal custody wise... And where will you go if you do win? Do you even have a plan?"

"Star... Why would you even think of a ballsy move like that? For one thing, I'm pretty sure that you're going to have to get a damn good lawyer to separate the one that is conceiving the foal custody wise... And where will you go if you do win? Do you even have a plan?"

"I've had long enough to think through this, and I made the decision because I want the foal to grow up in a good home. Not a home with an unfaithful mother who lies and cheats behind the  backs of others. I have thought long and hard about my decision."

"But we don't have to worry about this for months. In the mean time I still have classes to attend. I think you need to figure out what your priorities are." Star stood up and left, closing the door behind him.

"That's mainly what I wanted you to do... Raise the foal with me.", Rockshire said, holding Star's hoof. It wasn't long until her phone vibrated, showing a text from Dogboots. Apparently, there's news about.

'What's the news?'

Percussive sat on a bench in the middle of the campus, listening to some music by the metal band, Pontera.

The phone vibrated in one of Dogboots vest pockets. He was still going over some of the homework and notes that he had to deal with from earlier today. The stallion took out the phone to read the message and began to text her back.

To make a long story short i'm not going to prison. Obsidian. I don't know how or why but she got me out. I lost my job but i'm now a student here. Got to maintain good behavior and keep a C average otherwise it's prison for me.

Once he sent the text he returned to his school work. "Kinda wish Neutron were here. He knows more about this stuff than I do. Wonder how he's doing? Why bother asking? I already know the answer to that question. He's doing better than me." He thought as he got up from his bed and opened up his scrapbook. The first page had a picture of him and his younger brother when they were kids. The picture showed them standing in front of an elementary school playground. They were both smiling for the camera. He was 10 and his younger brother was 7 when the picture was taken. The stallion had very few memories of his younger brother but most of the time they were good memories. It wasn't long before a tear began to form in his eye.

Edited by thor9356

The phone vibrated in one of Dogboots vest pockets. He was still going over some of the homework and notes that he had to deal with from earlier today. The stallion took out the phone to read the message and began to text her back.

To make a long story short i'm not going to prison. Obsidian. I don't know how or why but she got me out. I lost my job but i'm now a student here. Got to maintain good behavior and keep a C average otherwise it's prison for me.

Once he sent the text he returned to his school work. "Kinda wish Neutron were here. He knows more about this stuff than I do. Wonder how he's doing? Why bother asking? I already know the answer to that question. He's doing better than me." He thought as he got up from his bed and opened up his scrapbook. The first page had a picture of him and his younger brother when they were kids. The picture showed them standing in front of an elementary school playground. They were both smiling for the camera. He was 10 and his younger brother was 7 when the picture was taken. The stallion had very few memories of his younger brother but most of the time they were good memories. It wasn't long before a tear began to form in his eye.

As soon as Star stormed out of the room, Rockshire had just received the text... Now there was more crap to deal with.

'Really? That's great! But... There's something I want to talk to you about... Concerning the foal. Meet in my room?'

She sent the text, the threw her phone onto her pillow. This wasn't going to be fun...

As soon as Star stormed out of the room, Rockshire had just received the text... Now there was more crap to deal with.

'Really? That's great! But... There's something I want to talk to you about... Concerning the foal. Meet in my room?'

She sent the text, the threw her phone onto her pillow. This wasn't going to be fun...

Dogboots gulped looking at the text. "The foal? Didn't she choose star? Either way. I don't got a good feeling about this." He thought to himself closing his textbook. The stallion got up from his bed and began making his way to Rockshire's dorm. The walk was anything boring though for Dogboots. He had passed by Star on his way to her dorm. He quickly glanced at the pegasus for a short time and began to wonder who really was at fault. It wasn't long after that that Dogboots was in front of Rockshire's dorm. The door was still a little open. "Rockshire? Everything alright?" He asked standing in front of the mare.

Dogboots gulped looking at the text. "The foal? Didn't she choose star? Either way. I don't got a good feeling about this." He thought to himself closing his textbook. The stallion got up from his bed and began making his way to Rockshire's dorm. The walk was anything boring though for Dogboots. He had passed by Star on his way to her dorm. He quickly glanced at the pegasus for a short time and began to wonder who really was at fault. It wasn't long after that that Dogboots was in front of Rockshire's dorm. The door was still a little open. "Rockshire? Everything alright?" He asked standing in front of the mare.

"Hey.. I'm... a bit constriced with this situation.", Rockshire said, letting Dogboots come inside. "Star is wanting full custody of the foal. Meaning, taking it away from me. I didn't say this but... You're actually the father. I was afraid that you were going to prison... So I lied, and said Star was... Because I didn't want this foal to grow up, asking where their daddy was... And for me to hold a lie until they're big enough to know the truth... Or to tell the truth, and they cry, wanting their daddy..."

She sighed, fiddling with her bed covers.

"I haven't told Star yet... He stormed out before I could say..."

• Brohoof 1

"Hey.. I'm... a bit constriced with this situation.", Rockshire said, letting Dogboots come inside. "Star is wanting full custody of the foal. Meaning, taking it away from me. I didn't say this but... You're actually the father. I was afraid that you were going to prison... So I lied, and said Star was... Because I didn't want this foal to grow up, asking where their daddy was... And for me to hold a lie until they're big enough to know the truth... Or to tell the truth, and they cry, wanting their daddy..."

She sighed, fiddling with her bed covers.

"I haven't told Star yet... He stormed out before I could say..."

Dogboots was stunned hearing that he was the father. Deep down he felt happy that he was going to be a father but he soon pushed the thought out of his head. "From what I know. Star can't really take full custody of the foal if he's not even the father. However it's best that you tell him soon." He said sitting down next to Rockshire. 

• Brohoof 1

Dogboots was stunned hearing that he was the father. Deep down he felt happy that he was going to be a father but he soon pushed the thought out of his head. "From what I know. Star can't really take full custody of the foal if he's not even the father. However it's best that you tell him soon." He said sitting down next to Rockshire.

"Yes, I know that... But, you saw how he reacted in the hospital. He's going to try his best to make sure this foal is his. Simple texts won't do it against him..."

Rockshire pondered a few moments.

"What if we set up a little intervention? This way, we can get to him directly."

• Brohoof 1

"Yes, I know that... But, you saw how he reacted in the hospital. He's going to try his best to make sure this foal is his. Simple texts won't do it against him..."

Rockshire pondered a few moments.

"What if we set up a little intervention? This way, we can get to him directly."

"It might work but we would need others to help us with this little intervention. Do you have anypony in mind who would help us?" He asked Rockshire. Dogboots already had an idea on who she was going to say and he didn't like it. He still had some hard feelings against her but he didn't have many on his side. 

• Brohoof 1

Parso didnt sleep at all last night, he looked and felt like shit. empty whiskey bottles littered the floor of his room

"I never thought I'd live like this, knocked up someone I only had a one nighter with, I want to father it but, Obsidian. she's the weight on my shoulders. I shouldnt be alive"

Parso thought out loud but because he was drunk, he spoke with a volume that could rock the dorms. he threw the empty bottle that was in his hooves at a wall and it shattered into pieces, seemed exactly what he felt like

Whirlwind did his best to remain calm and silent, but boy did he want to punch him, it would have just been better if he thought Obsidian wasn't even pregnant.... but when Nightfall said they should just accept that he is the farther Whirlwind could not hold it, he moved closer and grabbed the Alicorn "yeah and maybe we should accept everything you have done and move on..... right?" he said as he shove him back on the bed. "listen just be glad your being told this at all, you can be there for my foal, but if you ever do anything that endanger either of them i will make you pay"

Nightfall was a bit stunned at first, but then regained his wits.

"This must be some test from Obsidian..."

"Your foal..? I just said it would be yours if it weren't an alicorn. And right now, by the way your acting, I'm hoping it is. This unneeded rage is not good for a foal. And if it gets worse, I'll claim the foal as my own, even if it isn't an alicorn."

He snorted.

"Now get your hooves off of me."

• Brohoof 2

Whirlwind proceeded to take his hoofs of the Alicorn "moron" he said as he then gave Nightfall a head butt. 

"I'll be the foals Farther even if its is an Alicorn....... if you try to take that name you will ruin Obsidian,yourself and the unborn.... now i'll say this again you you can get it into that thick skill of yours, do anything that risks hurting Obsidian.... and I will end you, i don't care if you an Alicorn(royalty by blood) i will do it" he said as he backed away from Nightfall 

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 1

Whirlwind proceeded to take his hoofs of the Alicorn "moron" he said as he then gave Nightfall a head butt. 

"I'll be the foals Farther even if its is an Alicorn....... if you try to take that name you will ruin Obsidian,yourself and the unborn.... now i'll say this again you you can get it into that thick skill of yours, do anything that risks hurting Obsidian.... and I will end you, i don't care if you an Alicorn(royalty by blood) i will do it" he said as he backed away from Nightfall 

The head butt knocked Nightfall back a bit.

"Ow. That bastard."

"Not with that attitude. Just because you may like Obsidian now doesn't mean you can take something that isn't yours. It's all up to Obsidian in the end, but I won't stand for you treating my biological foal like you treat me. If you try, it will be a very, VERY bad decision."

• Brohoof 2

The head butt knocked Nightfall back a bit.

"Ow. That bastard."

"Not with that attitude. Just because you may like Obsidian now doesn't mean you can take something that isn't yours. It's all up to Obsidian in the end, but I won't stand for you treating my biological foal like you treat me. If you try, it will be a very, VERY bad decision."

"don't mistake what i just did as an act of anger" replied Whirlwind as he rubbed were his head met Nightfall's before pushing his mane abit. Whirlwind would not dare behave like that in front of Obsidian, he know better not to.

"the reason i came up with this plan was so Obsidian didn't have to terminate the foal"

(ooc-keep in mind..... incest is probably frowned upon and if Celestia or Luna were to find out they would likely ask Obsidian to freeze it before the egg even starts to develop)

• Brohoof 1

"don't mistake what i just did as an act of anger" replied Whirlwind as he rubbed were his head met Nightfall's before pushing his mane abit. Whirlwind would not dare behave like that in front of Obsidian, he know better not to.

"the reason i came up with this plan was so Obsidian didn't have to terminate the foal"

(ooc-keep in mind..... incest is probably frowned upon and if Celestia or Luna were to find out they would likely ask Obsidian to freeze it before the egg even starts to develop)

"She wouldn't have to, no matter what. If anything were to arise- that is, if the foal was an alicorn, I would take all responsibility. If it isn't... well, I'll still be the biological father and would still want to be in the foal's life, but so suspicions don't come up, you would need to be the foal's father in public..."

He looked at Whirlwind almost curiously. One could look into Nightfall's eyes, though, and see a touch of despair.

"Even if you need to be the father, just remember: I still exist. I am the real father... and I don't want the foal to be harmed."

The despair grew...

• Brohoof 1

"She wouldn't have to, no matter what. If anything were to arise- that is, if the foal was an alicorn, I would take all responsibility. If it isn't... well, I'll still be the biological father and would still want to be in the foal's life, but so suspicions don't come up, you would need to be the foal's father in public..."

He looked at Whirlwind almost curiously. One could look into Nightfall's eyes, though, and see a touch of despair.

"Even if you need to be the father, just remember: I still exist. I am the real father... and I don't want the foal to be harmed."

The despair grew...

Whirlwinds eye met Nightfalls "well you may be redeemable after all" he said under his breath so only Nightfall would be able to hear before stepping away and closer to Obsidian giving Nightfall a nod..... he wasn't taking the foal away from Nightfall, only protecting Obsidian 

• Brohoof 2

Whirlwinds eye met Nightfalls "well you may be redeemable after all" he said under his breath so only Nightfall would be able to hear before stepping away and closer to Obsidian giving Nightfall a nod..... he wasn't taking the foal away from Nightfall, only protecting Obsidian 

"You should have seen me earlier," he laughed. But it wasn't a good laugh. It was a laugh mixed with fear, despair, and nervousness.

"Nightfall, you worry too much... Obsidian will be fine... The foal will also be fine... Whirlwind is not as bad as you think he is... Just calm down..."

Nightfall tried calming down, but it didn't really work. He tried not to think, but he couldn't not think about what would happen if this affair were exposed... The foal could be used against him by those who knew it was his. His life was, basically, ruined.

• Brohoof 1

She sigh as she watched them go back and forth between each other, even putting her hoof over her face after a while....stallions...

"Okay, listen you two. We need to break this down to its simpilist elements. Nightfall was the first friend I made here. He made some stupid...and I mean STUPID mistakes. They were, however, mistakes. They don't make him a bad pony. If he was a bad pony he wouldn't feel regret or remorse or try to make it as right as he can. He has suffered for what he has done. I don't even think he thought of what he was doing as rape when he did it. I think he just took advantage of a situation, which he now admits was wrong. Admitting he was wrong is what makes him a GOOD pony. I also don't think he would have ever done what he did if he knew we were related. I believe he truly wants to do whats best.

That being said, NIGHTFALL...stop being an arrogant jackass. If word got out about this kid being yours we would both be ruined. Whirlwind is willing to help us and I think you should be more grateful. Being Alicorns as we are, regardless of how power or not powerful we are, regardless of how royal or not royal we are, we are rare. Ponies notice us. We MUST tread careful."

She took a deep breath

"Whirlwind, I know you love me. I know that. I love you too and I am thankful for all you are willing to do for me, but your temper is so great and you let it guide you more time then not. I know you hate what he did. I know you hate how selfish he can seem but he is young, very young and you were almost as foolish in your younger days. Who knows where you would have been with me at your side. There is no sense on fighting over me with Nightfall or Nightfall fighting over me with you because I am not with ANY of you."

She motions to Vinyl.

"I'm with her and I'm happy with her now. I can't stop you both from trying to convince me to be with another, nor can I convince you to leave me be. I know neither of you can. Nightfall won't because I carry his bloodline inside me and you won't Whirlwind because you love me so much and because of our deep and rich history. I can't say what the future holds but I am happy where I am right now. The important thing to work together now. Whirlwind will claim the foal as his own regardless what it is. Nightfall, you will agree to this or I will kill the foal inside of me, right now, before your eyes. I won't risk destroying BOTH of our lives."

She took another deep breath

"Whirlwind, Nightfall will be apart of this foals life regardless your feelings on the subject. Maybe he messed up, but he is the gentlest pony I have ever met and the foal deserves to know who the other half of him or her is. Please Whirlwind...please do this for me. Do it for our little one we lost. Don;t ruin the future with hatred. This little one deserves better."

She looked between them for a few moments and lowered her head feeling exhausted. She had class in the morning and needed som rest. She stepped over to Vinyl and nuzzled her neck.

"I'm tired Vinyl, can you please teleport us home? My magic is spent."

• Brohoof 4

She sigh as she watched them go back and forth between each other, even putting her hoof over her face after a while....stallions...

"Okay, listen you two. We need to break this down to its simpilist elements. Nightfall was the first friend I made here. He made some stupid...and I mean STUPID mistakes. They were, however, mistakes. They don't make him a bad pony. If he was a bad pony he wouldn't feel regret or remorse or try to make it as right as he can. He has suffered for what he has done. I don't even think he thought of what he was doing as rape when he did it. I think he just took advantage of a situation, which he now admits was wrong. Admitting he was wrong is what makes him a GOOD pony. I also don't think he would have ever done what he did if he knew we were related. I believe he truly wants to do whats best.

That being said, NIGHTFALL...stop being an arrogant jackass. If word got out about this kid being yours we would both be ruined. Whirlwind is willing to help us and I think you should be more grateful. Being Alicorns as we are, regardless of how power or not powerful we are, regardless of how royal or not royal we are, we are rare. Ponies notice us. We MUST tread careful."

She took a deep breath

"Whirlwind, I know you love me. I know that. I love you too and I am thankful for all you are willing to do for me, but your temper is so great and you let it guide you more time then not. I know you hate what he did. I know you hate how selfish he can seem but he is young, very young and you were almost as foolish in your younger days. Who knows where you would have been with me at your side. There is no sense on fighting over me with Nightfall or Nightfall fighting over me with you because I am not with ANY of you."

She motions to Vinyl.

"I'm with her and I'm happy with her now. I can't stop you both from trying to convince me to be with another, nor can I convince you to leave me be. I know neither of you can. Nightfall won't because I carry his bloodline inside me and you won't Whirlwind because you love me so much and because of our deep and rich history. I can't say what the future holds but I am happy where I am right now. The important thing to work together now. Whirlwind will claim the foal as his own regardless what it is. Nightfall, you will agree to this or I will kill the foal inside of me, right now, before your eyes. I won't risk destroying BOTH of our lives."

"Whirlwind, Nightfall will be apart of this foals life regardless your feelings on the subject. Maybe he messed up, but he is the gentlest pony I have ever met and the foal deserves to know who the other half of him or her is. Please Whirlwind...please do this for me. Do it for our little one we lost. Don;t ruin the future with hatred. This little one deserves better."

She looked between them for a few moments and lowered her head feeling exhausted. She had class in the morning and needed som rest. She stepped over to Vinyl and nuzzled her neck.

He heard the part about accepting her terms and agreements or her killing the foal right then and now. He couldn't allow that; he had to agree.

"I- I accept... Whirlwind... the foal-"

It would kill him to say it, but he had to.

"-The foal is yours... I can't let it be killed, and I can't let it die..."

She took a deep breath

She motions to Vinyl.

Whirlwind trotted passed Obsidian and Vinyl giving a submissive nod before opening the window and shooting off into the air, he understood and accepted what Obsidian had just said but something finally dawned on him.

he had a role to play nothing the best thing he can do is play it.

Edited by PonyEcho

Vinyl put a hoof on Nightfall's shoulder, then turned to Obsidian. She nuzzled her cheek and teleported them back to the dorm. She led Obsidian to the bed and laid down next to her, then wrapped her arms around her, pulling her into an embrace and kissing her lovingly.

Edited by Feld0's Overlord
  • Brohoof 1

"It might work but we would need others to help us with this little intervention. Do you have anypony in mind who would help us?" He asked Rockshire. Dogboots already had an idea on who she was going to say and he didn't like it. He still had some hard feelings against her but he didn't have many on his side. 

"Hmm... Let's consider the options. Obsidian? By your guessings, out of the question... Vinyl might not... What about Ice Beam? He IS Star's roommate after all... And probably Nightfall, but isn't he still in the hospital? Or, how about that new pony, the brown one? Wasn't his name, er, Persuasive?"

• Brohoof 1

"Hmm... Let's consider the options. Obsidian? By your guessings, out of the question... Vinyl might not... What about Ice Beam? He IS Star's roommate after all... And probably Nightfall, but isn't he still in the hospital? Or, how about that new pony, the brown one? Wasn't his name, er, Persuasive?"

"Maybe all three but you forgot that since Ice is Star's roommate then there's a good chance that he'll be on Star's side. Nightfall is indeed a possibility and could serve as a bridge to have Obsidian help us. Besides we might need her if he tries to leave. Not only that but it would be a good idea to hold the intervention at the hospital where Nightfall is staying. He can contact Star and bring him to us once everypony's gathered. So, first things first. We need to head to the hospital where Nightfall is and explain the situation. Can you teleport us there?" He asked getting up from Rockshire's bed.

• Brohoof 2

In a flash they were back at the dorms. She laid down on the bed and sighed, happy to be back in Vinyls dorm room. It had been a hell of time but things were looking up finally. She nuzzled Vinyls neck lovingly and spoke.

"I wish things weren't so complicated. I don't know how I became so desired but the attention is a little much. I wish I could just make everyone happy and make all their pain go away, but I know I can't."

• Brohoof 2