private Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

Star Keeper found his way back outside the dorm to see Draco waiting for him. He looked only to eager to go. Excellent. It was time to start.

"Okay then. Since your here now I'll run you through what needs to happen. I'll take you to the room, you unlock it, then feel free to do as you wish. There doesn't need to be anymore information than that. Just don't get caught. I'm not completely able to explaining myself or you out of this. Are you ready?"

• Brohoof 1

Draco looked at Star Keeper"If this is a trick I'm going to be one pissed off pony"Draco's eyes narrowed and they grew cold as he said that.Of course he would be pissed off if he was tricked and he would have his revenge by hurting the one that tricked him with a rabbid squirrel or something. A squirrel popped up on Draco's head and bared it's teeth at Star Keeper.

• Brohoof 1

"Romance is for virgins."

Lovely huffed.

Vinyl Blade handed Eris back his bubbler. "Oh, yeah sorry bout that doll. Lovely's never been around a black out before and she is such a cry baby." "Am not!" Eris nodded an 'she is' to Vinyl Blade and took a seat next to her. Eris put his arm around Vinyl and cozied her head to rest on his muscular and well defined chest.

Vinyl laid down and nuzzled her head in his chest. "It's alright. No harm done, right? And what do you mean, 'romance is fer virgins'? I'm not a virgin and I'll show you some romance all night long if I have to." She pushed him down and sat on his stomach with her hooves on either side of his head. She leaned down and gave him a small peck on the lips. "Now where's mah bong? It's my hit." She took the bong from him and took a hit. She put it on the table that was next to them and kissed him again.

Edited by Feld0's Overlord
  • Brohoof 1

"What is it with you and rabid rodents? Ah, never mind. Leave it here we have to go, now!"

Star Keeper was off already, galloping down the hallway to the room in question. No pony was in sight it would seem. Good. This would go off without a hitch. Now where is that excuse for a courier. This was a delicate operation, of sorts.

"Come on. We have to be quick."

• Brohoof 1

Eris nodded, "you can't be TOO available. Bumping into every sexy mare with a great plot, ponies notice that sort of thing. You need to show them that you've got options. Let her know she needs to fight and romance you a bit. Like I said, get this whole 'one mare' idea out of your head."

"Eris that is awful advice." Lovely interrupted. "Nightfall, girls love sweet guys. Give her some flowers and maybe write her an anonymous love letter. Ah! That'd be so romantic."

"Romance is for virgins."

Lovely huffed.

Vinyl Blade handed Eris back his bubbler. "Oh, yeah sorry bout that doll. Lovely's never been around a black out before and she is such a cry baby." "Am not!" Eris nodded an 'she is' to Vinyl Blade and took a seat next to her. Eris put his arm around Vinyl and cozied her head to rest on his muscular and well defined chest.

Cherished moaned quietly. This Paros colt was very sexy, and Cherished was feeling very frisky. "Parties in the dark are much more fun anyway." Cherished whispered seductively to Paros. Cherished entered the room hoof in hoof, it was pitch dark and many ponies had left. Cherished led Paros to the bed and knocked him onto his back and crawled on top of him.

"Be a player, but make sure they play for you? Is that what your trying to say, Eris?"

He laughed under his breath. When Lovely spoke he thought about it for a moment.

"Well, Eris, I'm sorry, but for a first love, I may have to go with Lovely's idea. Yes, you never knew, but I am a virgin. And unlike you, I don't have much to spend to get mares."

He realized this was where it would all spill out and where he might lose Eris' trust.

• Brohoof 1

"What is it with you and rabid rodents? Ah, never mind. Leave it here we have to go, now!"

Star Keeper was off already, galloping down the hallway to the room in question. No pony was in sight it would seem. Good. This would go off without a hitch. Now where is that excuse for a courier. This was a delicate operation, of sorts.

"Come on. We have to be quick."

Draco followed the curious stallion slowly as his pet squirrel hid in his mane while he was looking around slightly. He couldn't be too carefull with the security around he was a trouble maker after all but an honest one who did his job correctly.
  • Brohoof 1

Star Keeper pressed himself against the door. From inside he could hear the slow humming of machinery and the drone of the currents racing around. Small vibrations went through the door as they worked. Star Keeper saw as Draco carefully made his way down the hall, watching out for security. This was an odd twist. The cautious one was being daring and the daring one was being cautious.

"Come on. Here's the door."

• Brohoof 1

Cherished playfully rubbed her soft white cheeks against Paros'. "I'd love to. Your roomate won't be there will he?" Cherished got up and followed Paros up to his room. She didn't even notice Eris or Lovely and she walked out. Finally Paros and Cherished were alone. Cherished crawled back on top of Paros, this time on his own bed. Cherished gently kissed up and down Paros' neck slowly making her way to his lips. Before he even realized it, Cherished's lips were locked into a passionate kiss with Paros. Paros could feel Cherished's soft curled mane a long the side of his face, she smelt like strawberries too.

Eris' eyes widened. He couldn't have scored a hotter roommate for his sister to have. She was so forward and so sexy, nearly irresistible Eris huffed and smiled. "I like your kind of romanic' baby." As soon as the smoke left Vinyl's lips Eris pulled her in to a strong embrace and in for a passionate kiss. Their tongues danced together, it was obvious Eris had done this a lot. Eris slowly let her go, he could tell he was turning her on. Luckily for Nightfall, Eris was too preoccupied with Vinyl on top of his to notice him anymore.

"Oh that is so gross." Lovely said to Nightfall making a gagging face at her brother. "Ignore him. I think he's just afraid to have real feelings for any pony." Lovely smiled at Nightfall. "There is nothing wrong with falling in love and saving yourself for somepony special. That's what I'm doing. I'm a virgin too."

• Brohoof 2

Rockshire couldn't stand being outside anymore. Her feeling of hitting on a stallion were kicking back in again. She loved that feeling, she loved that that moment, she loved... She headed back into the party room, setting up an illumination spell for her to see if there was still any ponies inside.

• Brohoof 2

Draco's eye twitched"this is the electronic room you know that right but alright move"Draco said and walked to the door slowly pulling out a lockpick and began to work on the lock itself slowly keeping his ear out for any noises. then afew minutes later the door unlocked."There we go done now if you'll excuse me I'm going"Draco said and began to run that's when he heard kissing behind a door"hmm perfect"Draco said as he flew to a window and saw the two"extra perfect"Draco threw in a stink bomb filled with poison joke and flew away very quickly.

Draco then saw the lone mare casting a spell"Hello miss are you alright?"Draco asked"You know you can come with me and have a pranking spree on the one who ditched you"

Edited by dragon4111
  • Brohoof 1

Cherished playfully rubbed her soft white cheeks against Paros'. "I'd love to. Your roomate won't be there will he?" Cherished got up and followed Paros up to his room. She didn't even notice Eris or Lovely and she walked out. Finally Paros and Cherished were alone. Cherished crawled back on top of Paros, this time on his own bed. Cherished gently kissed up and down Paros' neck slowly making her way to his lips. Before he even realized it, Cherished's lips were locked into a passionate kiss with Paros. Paros could feel Cherished's soft curled mane a long the side of his face, she smelt like strawberries too.

Eris' eyes widened. He couldn't have scored a hotter roommate for his sister to have. She was so forward and so sexy, nearly irresistible Eris huffed and smiled. "I like your kind of romanic' baby." As soon as the smoke left Vinyl's lips Eris pulled her in to a strong embrace and in for a passionate kiss. Their tongues danced together, it was obvious Eris had done this a lot. Eris slowly let her go, he could tell he was turning her on. Luckily for Nightfall, Eris was too preoccupied with Vinyl on top of his to notice him anymore.

"Oh that is so gross." Lovely said to Nightfall making a gagging face at her brother. "Ignore him. I think he's just afraid to have real feelings for any pony." Lovely smiled at Nightfall. "There is nothing wrong with falling in love and saving yourself for somepony special. That's what I'm doing. I'm a virgin too."

"Yeah... Maybe, um... Eesh. Not just gross, a bit weird, considering some things..."

He made a disgusted and weirded out face at them. He looked at Lovely.

"Well, you see, I just, um..."

He blushed.

"That's actually interesting. You aren't like most rich ponies I've had the honor to talk with..."

• Brohoof 1

Vinyl let her tongue tango with Eris' for a while before breaking the kiss. She hadn't had this kind of loving in a while. She turned her attention toward Lovely. "Oh, lighten up, Love. Have some fuuun." Vinyl looked back down at the stallion between her legs. "So, there's one question I have to ask you. Your bed... Or mine?"

• Brohoof 2

when the kiss broke, Parso pulled Cherished in for another passionate one. he brushed a hoof through her mane which slowly slid down and caressed her cheek. her fragrance was breath-taking

"who would have thought, strawberries smelled so sexy"

with his free foreleg, he slowly took off his blazer

• Brohoof 2

"I haven't talked to enough ponies in my entire life to see the difference, in fa-" Lovely began to cough violently from the poisonous gas. Lovely covered her mouth with her hoof looking hopelessly up at Nightfall.

Eris was in ecstasy with Vinyl, before he had a chance to answer Draco had released gas into the room. "What the buck!?" Eris shouted, gently moving Vinyl off him. Eris hoped up in a rage, coughing from the gas. He looked at Ice Beam, Nightfall and Vinyl Blade, "air the room out with your wings!" He demanded. Eris ran out the dorm into the darkness to find the perp. Eris stopped down the hall when he saw Star Keeper entering the electronic room, "what the buck are you up to?" Eris was not amused.

Cherished smiled as she gave a lingering love bite on Paros' lower lip, "have you done this before?" Cherished asked gently as Paros slide out of his clothing and as Cherished removed her own.

• Brohoof 1

That was quick. Draco had barley started when he finished. He didn't even ask for payment. Draco was probably off causing trouble. Hopefully not too much trouble. The door swung open and Star Keeper went to work. He felt in a better state of mind and ready to start work. It was easy enough to find the fuse box, it had a ruddy great dent in it. Star Keeper swung it open. It was damaged, but enough that it could be fixed with ease.

'Remember back. Basic circuitry, chapter 3: Re-wiring. Simple.'

Though his vision played tricks on him, thanks to the alcohol, Star Keeper used his hooves to carefully hook the proper wires back to their slots, improvising in some areas. It was going okay. He slotted in the last fuse to the board, giving himself a small shock, but managing to flick the power switch. It lit up with life, and all the lights in the building whirred and resumed function. The power was back on!

'Well done, Star Keeper. You've done it again.' He rested against the fuse box, sending a large shock of electricity coercing through him. 'Heh, ow... Lets get back to see how the parties going. Wait was that Eris?'

(OCC: Power is back, Dogboot is going to kill me.)

Edited by The-Master
  • Brohoof 1

(OOC:Uh guys poison joke isn't deadly you know that right.the plant does not poison its victims; rather, it plays practical jokes, which manifest as physical afflictions. The jokes in the episode magically match the victim's personality and traits.)Draco was out of there before the power came back on laughing"by morning they will turn pink or have a horn limp or something"Draco chuckled as he lazily sway through the halls singing a sing and his friends finally dfound him and joined in on the hauntingly spooky song"

Yo, ho, haul together,

hoist the colors high.

Heave ho,

thieves and beggars,

never shall we die.

The king and his men

stole the queen from her bed

and bound her in her Bones.

The seas be ours

and by the powers

where we will we'll roam."

• Brohoof 1

Parso smiled up at Cherished, who started removing her own clothes as well

"you think I'd be this confident if i havent?"

he gave yet another wink to her and started removing the rest of his clothes, he threw his clothes onto the floor and kissed cherished on the neck about five times.

• Brohoof 2

"I haven't talked to enough ponies in my entire life to see the difference, in fa-" Lovely began to cough violently from the poisonous gas. Lovely covered her mouth with her hoof looking hopelessly up at Nightfall.

Eris was in ecstasy with Vinyl, before he had a chance to answer Draco had released gas into the room. "What the buck!?" Eris shouted, gently moving Vinyl off him. Eris hoped up in a rage, coughing from the gas. He looked at Ice Beam, Nightfall and Vinyl Blade, "air the room out with your wings!" He demanded. Eris ran out the dorm into the darkness to find the perp. Eris stopped down the hall when he saw Star Keeper entering the electronic room, "what the buck are you up to?" Eris was not amused.

Cherished smiled as she gave a lingering love bite on Paros' lower lip, "have you done this before?" Cherished asked gently as Paros slide out of his clothing and as Cherished removed her own.

Nightfall began coughing, and tried airing the room. He noticed Eris had left, so he tried moving in front of Lovely, facing her as he hurriedly flapped his wings in an attempt the move the smoke from the room. It just happened naturally and he didn't noticed he had done it until most of the smoke was gone and he looked up at Lovely. He then blushed.

• Brohoof 1

All of a sudden, the power shoots back on, blinding Rockshire with light from the electricity and her own magic. She broke her concentration, sitting back down on the couch.

"Well, the party must be back on,,, I wonder if Star Keeper is still around...", she said to herself.

• Brohoof 1

(( I just like to make things more interesting ))

Suddenly the electricity was back on. Eris smiled at Star Keeper, "not bad kid." Eris could hear the blasting music from down the hall turn back on. Eris directed Star Keeper back to the party. Vinyl Blade was waiting patiently for Eris' return. "Miss me?" Eris used his magic to levitate Vinyl Blade over to him. Eris gave her a light kiss and playfully licked his lips, "you feeling alright?"

"Thank Celestia. I hate having to teach virgins how to work a woman." Cherished smirked deviously. [Due to the nature of the following scene, we here at MLPforums have censored all the juicy details. We can however tell you it was good, very good. It blew Paros' mind. He'd be telling his grandfoals about this night, lucky bastard.] Cherished moaned in satisfaction as he rolled off Paros. She starred up at ceiling wishing she had a cigarette to take a drag off of.

Lovely smiled, "wow. Thank you. I knew your wings were amazing the second I saw them." Lovely wrapped her arms around Nightfall and gave him a small peck on the cheek. "I feel like you rescued me." Lovely giggled cutely as her cheeks reddened. Nightfall couldn't help notice the quick glare Eris shot him from across the room.

• Brohoof 3

Suddenly the electricity was back on. Eris smiled at Star Keeper, "not bad kid." Eris could hear the blasting music from down the hall turn back on. Eris directed Star Keeper back to the party. Vinyl Blade was waiting patiently for Eris' return. "Miss me?" Eris used his magic to levitate Vinyl Blade over to him. Eris gave her a light kiss and playfully licked his lips, "you feeling alright?"

"Wooo! I've got to say, I've never been levitated before. At least not by magic, that is." She gave him a wink and kissed him again. Instead of a tango, their tongues waltzed in the ballroom that was their mouths. "I say we go back to my room. What do you think? Or is there maybe somewhere else you'd like to go?"

Edited by Feld0's Overlord
  • Brohoof 1

Draco said to his friends when they reached the front of parso's door"Alright boys the pranking spree is over with I'll see you guys in class.of course we can prank two more people"Draco said as he put fire crackers under the door and lit them"SCATTER"Draco ran like a bat out of hell. Along with his best friends they scattered every which way and that. Draco flew off laughing his head off like a mad pony.

• Brohoof 1

(ooc: haha nice censorship XD)

"that was the most fun I've ever had"

still partially sweaty from what just happened, he reached over and picked up his pack of cigarettes and lighter from his bedside table. he took one and offered the packet to Cherished, he lit up both of them and laid side-by-side on his bed

he heard ponies talking outside his room, followed by a hissing sound. there was one loud crack which made Parso jump out of the bed and find the source, he found a string of firecrackers but only one detoneated. for a moment he wondered why only one went off until the tag said 'made in Equestria' he let out a giggle and chucked the crackers out the window, only to climb back into bed

Edited by ParsoOfEquestria
  • Brohoof 1

"And for the Piece la ra sistance"Draco went to alot of fire works. Then lit them all setting them off into the sky. Anypony could hear Ode to Joy being played while he set off the fire works. Draco smiled as he watched his handiwork play out. He would get in trouble yes but it was worth it to see the colors in the very night skies.

• Brohoof 1

'Could it be? Words of acknowledgement from Eris? Did that mean that, just possibly, his intentions were pure? But that means that... oh crap. There is a faint scent in the air. Fumigated Poison Joke. Oh Draco you immature filly. You have gotten yourself in more trouble than you know. Wait, I feel like I've forgotten something. Something important now what was it? Oh, your still half drunk, your memory is a shocker. Um... it's, it's. Oh... right, Rockshire. Crap! No, no, no. I cant have just forgotten. Where the buck is she? Gone? Well, that's just perfect. What a nice mess you're in. The first mare who actually takes an interest and you run of to do a little light show. Aren't you just a regular Casanova.'

'You've wasted enough time as it is, man. Go out and find her. She cant have gone too far by now. Try the hall, then maybe her room. Just search everywhere. Hopefully she doesn't think you are a douche because you left her sitting alone for no given reason. Find a way out of here and lets get going before it's too late and the chance is gone. I only hope Ice Beam is having more luck than I.'

Edited by The-Master
  • Brohoof 1