private Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

Cherished turned slowly to face back to Draco. "Nah," she snarled and turned back and continued to walk away.

"It's not like she has to listen to me. She makes her own decisions and choices, okay mom?" Eris rolled his eyes in frustration and let out a long sigh, "if she really didn't want guidance or watch how come she hasn't said anything? She's a teenager, she's got an attitude. But she knows she'd be lost with me. Majorly." Eris looked down at Vinyl's face, she didn't seem amused. "Let's not talk about this. I don't wanna fight."

• Brohoof 2

"It's not like she has to listen to me. She makes her own decisions and choices, okay mom?" Eris rolled his eyes in frustration and let out a long sigh, "if she really didn't want guidance or watch how come she hasn't said anything? She's a teenager, she's got an attitude. But she knows she'd be lost with me. Majorly." Eris looked down at Vinyl's face, she didn't seem amused. "Let's not talk about this. I don't wanna fight."

Vinyl let out a small sigh and looked at Eris. "Ok, but... Just try to let her have a bit more freedom, ok?" She finished eating and put her hoof on his thigh. She leaned over and gave him a long kiss. "I've got a class in about forty-five minutes. Is there anything you want to... do before I go?

• Brohoof 2

Meanwhile Cherished had her face buried in a text book. First I flop in math and now psychics. Cherished growled in hopelessness.

"Having some trouble there?"

"Oh! Lovely! I didn't see you."

"No biggie, I was just reading on the other side of the library."

"How did last night go for you, any boys?"

"No, not really. I'm too shy and weird for those sorts of things."

"Darling, you are the most stunning unicorn in all of Canterlot. Every stallion would love to talk to you, personally."

"Oh Cherished, you're too kind."

Cherished closed her text book. "We need some girl time, and privacy." Lovely looked confused. "How?" "A boy I was seeing last year took me to the perfect place and I happen to know the teleportation spell to get there." Cherished smirked as her horn lit up.

A flash of light swirled around the two unicorns and suddenly they appeared on a mountain side, but they weren't alone.

"Wow. Imagine the odds of seeing you here Star Keeper." Lovely approached the couple with a warm friendly smile. "Who is your friend?"

• Brohoof 2

Draco rolled his eyes "Typical try to help out but get kicked instead. Oh well oh wait I have to go meet some one tonight at midnight," Draco said as he walked away. He look backl at her then said "Oh and enjoy being a single parent or beingstalked by an obsesssive pony," Draco chuckled as he walked towards the pub to do another one of his side jobs which was singing at the pub. He walked across Star Keeper hovering slightly as he was thinking of what to sing.

Draco then went to his room and then put on his suit and his fedora and looked into his reflection and sighed "Let's go meet Dogboots" Draco said then he flew to the pub and whistled to Dogboots to signal him that Draco arrived.

• Brohoof 1

'What? No, no no! What just happened. One second I was having a nice moment with Shire and the next we have Little Miss Yolo and Something About Mary. I thought I was the only one to remember this little spot existed. Maybe I should keep my mouth shut more often.'

"Heh, yeah... fancy seeing you here. We were, um... just. Never mind." Starr keeper got up from his spot in the grass, resuming his signature awkward smile. Well, that was that afternoon ruined, but maybe I could convince them to leave?

• Brohoof 1

Ice Beam woke up from his short nap, just as tired as before. Ice Beam groaned and got up from his bed. He needed some coffee to wake up, so he decided to head down to the cafe. He hadn't seen Star Keeper since the party; he wondered where he went. He also thought about Lovely and hoped he could see her again soon. Edited by RainbowDash92
  • Brohoof 2

while he was deep in thought, Parso was thinking about settling down

"I need to stop having one-night-stands, sure its hot for the night but then what happens after that? either one of us leaves the other in bed with a number UGH! why am I even thinking this?! I should have stayed at the range, least the gunfire would relax me"

he got up from the table and got an idea

"hey nightfall, how'd you like to come to the pub with me?"

Edited by ParsoOfEquestria
  • Brohoof 2

Eris bit his lip. He could really use some stress relief, "we could hit a quickie before your class." Eris pulled Vinyl in for another long passionate kiss. Eris gave Vinyl a seductive nibble behind her ears and lead her back up to his room. It seemed like his roommate was MIA, not like he minded having an audience.

"You're no going to introduce me?" Lovely seemed a little disappointed.

"Who cares? She's an ugly brown coat anyway. You should really do something about that hun. Nopony wants to kiss what looks like a pile of shit with some orange pubic hair sticking out."

Lovely turned to Rockshire in a panic, "she doesn't mean that! She's just a little sensitive right now. She's had a rough day, you understand right?"

Cherished rolled her eyes in a huff and starred down Star Keeper. "How do you two know eachother?"

"He woke me up this morning." Lovely smiled brightly at Cherished.

"Oh, so it's like that. You never mentioned a secret admirer."

• Brohoof 2

Star Keeper did not know how to respond to anything that was going on around him. His face was staunch and blank, the awkward smile erased from existence. His eyes opened wide and his pupils narrowed down. Maybe this was not such a good idea as it seemed.

'Go, now's your chance. Defend your marefriends rights.'

'Does it look like I haven't thought about it. If I did then I would be as stupid as Draco. Rushing into a situation like this is probably the worst idea. I have to do something though, I can't just stand here forever.'

"H-how exactly did you know about this place?"

Edited by The-Master
  • Brohoof 1

Eris bit his lip. He could really use some stress relief, "we could hit a quickie before your class." Eris pulled Vinyl in for another long passionate kiss. Eris gave Vinyl a seductive nibble behind her ears and lead her back up to his room. It seemed like his roommate was MIA, not like he minded having an audience.

"Great minds think alike, hon." Vinyl was led to Eris's room and she casually put her hoof on his flank on the way there. When they got there, Vinyl laid down on the bed in a sexy pose and bit her lower lip. "Come on, babe. Take me for a wild ride." Eris got on the bed with her and she pulled him close

• Brohoof 2

Draco rolled his eyes "Typical try to help out but get kicked instead. Oh well oh wait I have to go meet some one tonight at midnight," Draco said as he walked away. He look backl at her then said "Oh and enjoy being a single parent or beingstalked by an obsesssive pony," Draco chuckled as he walked towards the pub to do another one of his side jobs which was singing at the pub. He walked across Star Keeper hovering slightly as he was thinking of what to sing.

Draco then went to his room and then put on his suit and his fedora and looked into his reflection and sighed "Let's go meet Dogboots" Draco said then he flew to the pub and whistled to Dogboots to signal him that Draco arrived.

As soon as Draco entered the pub nearly everypony stopped what they were doing as they looked at the sharply dressed pony. Most ponies faces were either annoyance or confusion. Draco stuck out like a sore thumb in here and that's not usually a good thing. After a few seconds of glaring at Draco everypony returned to what they were doing. It seemed like as long as he didn't do anything bothersome then he was alright. Dogboots waved the red pegasis over to the bar as he took another sip of some cheap cider. As soon as Draco took a seat next to Dogboots who was already chugging the last of his drink he could already see that the earth pony has been here for sometime. "Gah! You realize we're in a pub not a club right?" pointing out Draco's choice of attire.

Edited by thor9356

"I have a job at the club next door as a singer" Draco said as he ordered a strong cider "So you wanted to meet me here well I'm here," Draco said as he looked at Dogboots with a curious gaze. He also payed for the cider in advance "Also you can come see my performance just tell the pony bouncer infront of the door that old Silver Eyes sent you anyhow onto buisness you wanted to speak?"

"Well i'm guessing from your little tussle with Eris that you hate or despise his kind as much as I do. Now I have a plan to take him out but it will take a while and the right opportunity has to arise. The reason I chose you is...well let's just say from a glance you and I aren't so different." He said as he lifted one of the sleeves of his jumpsuit and revealed some scars. "These scars riddle nearly my entire body which is part of the reason why I wear this jumpsuit. Now your probably asking "Why are you showing me this?" well to answer that question I could tell from just looking at you that you've also seen some things as well. Anyways on to business. Eris's type isn't easy to bring down. He comes from a noble family and from what he's told me while beating me his dad makes donations to the college which means that the principle and some staff of his are in his pocket. Not only that i've met his sister Lovely and i'm only assuming here but i'm guessing he might have a close relationship with his sister and that's where phase 1 of the plan begins. We need to get his sister to hate Eris. There are two ways to do this. First, me getting publicly beaten by him and having his sister walking in and catching him in the act. Second, try to see if you could get in a relationship with her. Preferably I would go with the first one as it would be motivation for her to stay away from him. As a result no doubt Eris will be depressed and his performance in ponyball will begin to slip. This is where phase 2 begins. I have a contact down in Fillydelphia who will be supplying me with some performance enhancing drugs aka steroids. We're going to plant them in two spots. I'm going to have the kitchen staff plant the drug in his food so he can ingest it. The second spot will be in his locker but only after the media and school officials are tipped off by you and Eris is in the middle of a game is when they should be planted. As soon as they uncover the drugs they will no doubt do a drug test which will end up turning positive. This will not only bring shame upon the school itself but also on him and his family. This will worsen his depression. This will show Eris that even nobles can fall just as easily as anybody else. However what happens next I won't know. I'm hoping that he might learn his lesson and see the better of his ways but...I got a feeling that that might not happen and it could be much worse. Not for us but for Eris and well let's just say that both you and I will probably end up with another scar but it won't be physical" He said grimly as he took another sip of his cider.
  • Brohoof 1

Draco chuckled "and miss Cherished won't be harmed in this?" Draco asked "Because I'm trying to help her get over a trauma" Draco said and then with a casual tone "I think I can flirt with his sister but I'd rather not hurt her so much I think she is truely innocent in this" Draco said "And I'm alot tougher than I look but yes I agree we neeed to bring him down a peg. And I have nothing to lose I've lost everything anyway"

• Brohoof 1

"Your not the only one. As for this "Cherished" I don't really know her so would you kindly try describing her to me so I know who shouldn't be caught in the crossfire?" He asked rolling his sleeve back down and taking another sip of his cider. "Cause if she's at all close with Eris then it might be a problem. Cause as I see it there are three results of this plan. The first would be him seeing the error of his ways and learning from it. The second would be going into rehab and gettng help. The third one which is worst case result is that he ends up committing suicide and no doubt that those who are closest to him will be effected as well as us. I just hope that you could bear that burden. However depending on how bad the depression is, there is only a 33% chance that it could happen." He said as he knew that it could be higher depending on the relationship with his sister.
  • Brohoof 1

Parso entered the pub casually and sat by the bar, he ordered a whiskey and overheard a couple guys talking something about 'dealing with Eris'

"G'day mates, I hope youse don't mind but I overheard you talking about dealing with Eris and I want in. If he's gunnin' for me I want him out of the loop as much as you blokes do. so, whaddya say?"

• Brohoof 1

"Well now I think your my next door neighbor are't you?" Draco said "You know you kept me up last night and" Draco said as he hit Parso "Now we're even and tell me why do you hate Eris?" Draco asked Parso. "Look I'm just saying that sometimes there's alot of pull Eris has and he needs to be taken down afew notches" Draco said and then said "Me I was going to sugest renting him to the diamond dogs they always need afew ponies to help them out" Draco said.

• Brohoof 1

Dogboots turned his head and noticed that it was the pony from last night at the party. "That depends. How do we know we can trust you? Besides with your attitude last night i'd say you were probably part of his tightknit group. If you've got something that can prove to me that you want in then i'll let you in." Dogboots said as he took the last sip of his cider and piled it on top of a pyramid of empty glasses.

• Brohoof 1

"go to the cafeteria, 7th row table, you'll see scratch marks on the floor from when i was pushed into the table by that sonovabitch. he's threatening my best friend because he likes his sister and like I said he's gunnin' for me because lovely fell asleep on my bed. last night I was drunk and trying to get laid, of course you can see why I did it"

Parso turned to Draco

"think of our noise being justice for you sticking a cracker under my door last night, i know it was you"

• Brohoof 1

Draco smiled sheepishly "Well last night was a pranking spree for me and Plus abit of a tradition for my family. We cause alittle trouble once in awhile but since all of my family is gone I thought I might do it with my friends" Draco smiled with a sad smile. "Anyhow come on fellows I invite you to the coco bucko club next door for a show" Draco said offering an invite as he got up. "Any howyou two coming?" Draco asked when he got to the door.

• Brohoof 1

"Hang on!" He said stopping Draco. "We're not done yet. First off they're brother and sister of course they like each other cause they're family! As for the marks those could've been made by Draco here as for your best friend I would need somepony to confirm with me that this is true as neither me nor draco were there." Dogboots said as he started drinking his next cider. (OOC: he doesn't know how close they are so you might want to elaborate on that) Edited by thor9356
  • Brohoof 1

"you need more proof? fine have more proof"

Parso flipped out his phone and showed dogboots a message that he sent to wynter this morning at 9AM

Theres this guy named Eris, He's a total buckwit, would probably beat the hell outta ya for lookin' at his sister dirty, which is hard not to do

"I also know a dark secret about eris that cherished told me last night"

• Brohoof 1

"those walls aren't so thick you know Parso," Draco said as he looked at Dogboots" I heard he wants to do his sister you know the horizantal tango the dirty deed. I could go on but I won't anyhow atop the wall over near the east is a large hole that is how I'll be able to get into the locker room and plant those drugs" Draco said sticking out his toungue in disgust at the thought of drugs.

• Brohoof 1

"PFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTT! What?!"Dogboots said after spitting out cider. He was coughing and hacking at Draco's statement. He couldn't believe his ears. Was he drunk? He was way too far to even be tipsy at best. "Is this true?" Dogboots asked Parso trying not to shout as he knew these walls weren't known for being thick as Draco had stated. Edited by thor9356
  • Brohoof 1

Cherished cocked her eyebrow and smiled, "you really wanna know skinny?" Cherished looked a Lovely and giggled. Lovely looked confused. "You see where you're standing there?" Cherished pointed. "That's where I had my 87th. And where your little shit-for-fur is sitting; that was my 39th. Pegasi sure love the Cherry." Cherished laughed. "87th?" "Ugh, you make me sick Lovely."

Eris felt his man hood rile up inside him. Every inch of his body was telling him to plow his everything into Vinyl Blade. "You're very naughty mare, it's not very nice to tease me like that." Eris smirked and pounced on Vinyl catching her off guard. The two ponies did their business for what seemed like a few minutes, but by the time the intense passion died down it had been two hours. Vinyl had missed nearly all of her class. "My bad."

• Brohoof 1