private Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

"Oh it's true alright from the one who did him actually if I reconized the voice it was Cherished who said it and it was during her first time Eris said his sisters name during it Anyhow fellows you guys coming along to the show or what" Draco sked once more as he checked his pocket watch.

• Brohoof 1

"yes, he has a sick obsession with his sister, cherished told me that while they were rutting, he kept calling out lovely's name. piece those together and its a sick obsession"

Parso had the most 'I swear to god' expression on his face, dogboots just HAS to believe me, i have draco to back it up

• Brohoof 1

Dogboots still couldn't believe it but he grinned a little bit as now he knew how close he was to her and it was useful information. "Very well you can join us. I'll try to think of something for you but keep in mind this is a subtle plan. We can't do anything direct to him yet. understood?" He asked before finishing his last drink. "Before we leave to your little shin-dig we should probably introduce ourselves. I'm Dogboots and you two would be?" He asked after introducing himself to the best of his abilities.
  • Brohoof 1

"Draco O'mally courier pony and part time swing singer at the coco bucko club" Draco said as he smiled at Dogboots then Parso "And this is Parso my next door neighbor but I just call him sharp shooter because I always see him at the shooting range" Draco said.

• Brohoof 1

"Parso Incendiare, top accuracy at Canterlot Firing Range"

he shook Dogboots' hoof and finished off his whiskey

"glad to meet you boys, by the way Draco, what was this performance you were talking about, sounds tempting to attend"

Parso smiled as he placed down his glass

• Brohoof 1

"Pleased to meet you both. Forgive me for my behavior from before Parso as one can't be too careful when it comes to stuff like this." Dogboots said after shaking Parso's hoof. He knew he could trust these three and he would need Parso to help out with phase 2 of his plan but for now it was time to check out Draco's performance. "Indeed, please lead the way Draco." He said as he followed Draco to the bar next door. He knew that The Best Is Yet To Come (OOC: hint hint on song) for the three of them. Edited by thor9356
  • Brohoof 1

"I mostly sing and entertain the folks there who enjoy swing and you'll have to see won't you friend and as I said Your invited so your drinks are on my tab whichI don't use very often because I don't drink" Draco said as he waited for the two ponies to follow him and said to the bouncer "They are with me Pedro" Draco said as he motioned the two into the fancy club.

• Brohoof 1

As the three entered the bar Dogboots couldn't help but smile at what had just transpired but he needed to put his mind off it for now. The bar they entered was bigger than the pub. There was a stage near the front which no doubt Draco would be singing. The place was crowded but not too crowded. It was filled with unicorns, pegasi and earth ponies alike. It wasn't a bad place at all plus having free drinks was another positive. "Let's run his bar tab as high as we can." He whispered to Parso jokingly but he planned on having a few more ciders. He hoped it would be the same cider that the pub had or maybe have something better.
  • Brohoof 1

"good plan"

Parso whispered to Dogboots with a chuckle as he knew dogboots was joking. they sat at a table in view of the stage so they can see Draco perform. a waitress came and took the drink orders, when she left, it was Parso's instinct to watch her plot as she trotted off. he looked back over to dogboots, who looked like he was about to burst out laughing

• Brohoof 1

"Alright boys get comfy I need to get back stage to prepare my voice alright so drink up" Draco said as he walked back stage and looked into a mirror. He was feeling nervous. He breathed in and out "Alright it's show time" Draco said to himself. He walked onto the stage slowly" Hello every swinging pony out there how are you tonight?" "Today we have a special request and it was to sing my new song" Draco said as he adopted his show pony persona.

"You pervert !" The waitress said as she slapped Parso.

• Brohoof 1

"better getting slapped than whipped"

Parso muttered under his breath as the waitress was out of sight. Parso sat and watched Draco approach the stage and prepare to perform.

"let's just hope he's not as bad as Dean Domino"

Parso grabbed his drink and drunk a mouthful

• Brohoof 2

Draco back to sing as he danced slightly on stage. He winked at the ladies in the crowd then threw a rose to Lovely. he tapped his hoof to the beat of the song as he sang. he winked at Cherished as he slowly walked off the stage and into the crowd. He carressed a married mare's cheek as she was there alone then walked back to the stage while singing. Edited by dragon4111

Cherished sneered at the stuttering Star Keeper. "Uh, eh, er," she mocked him loudly. "Geeze when did this place become such a fag hag hangout." "Maybe we should leave." Lovely offered aloud, "that seems what Star Keeper wants anyway." Lovely glanced over at Star Keeper waiting for him to protest, he didn't of course. How rude. Cherished rolled up a quick joint and offered Lovely a toke. Lovely giggled cutely at the offer as Cherished shrugged and took a nice long drag off it. "Where do you even get that stuff?" "I've got a dealer." Cherished picked up her phone and started scrolling threw her contacts when she saw Paros' name. "Now, this is stallion that knows how to party. Let me tell you." Cherished quickly dialed Paros up.

"Hey. It's Cherished. Remember me?" Cherished spoke seductively.

• Brohoof 1

Parso all of a sudden could hear the Nokia ring tone and realised his phone was ringing. he flipped it open to see Cherished was calling him, he dashed outside to answer his call

"Hey. It's Cherished. Remember me?"

"hey sexy, lemmie guess, you couldn't get enough of me last night?"

he spoke deep and flirtatious as he was talking to cherished

• Brohoof 2

(OOC: NOKIA?! Boy this ain't the 90s anymore)

Cherished giggled sexily, "what are you doing tonight? Where are you? I'm trying to show my cute virgin friend here, a good time."

Cherished licked her lips, flipped her mane back and laid sexily on the grass.

She does realize he can't see her? Doesn't she?

"Name the place and we'll be there in a snap." Cherished let out a quiet moan.

• Brohoof 2

(OOC: why not? I have a Nokia from 2011 XD)

"I'm in town at the moment, though I can be at your room within five minutes"

Parso kept his flirtatious tone as he spoke to cherished. she sounded like she was ready and waiting, and Parso couldnt pass up an opportunity like this

• Brohoof 3

"I want to go out and party, Paros. I need to get wastey pants." Cherished demanded her sexy voice nearly vanishing in an instant. "My classes were just awful, I am DYING to loosen up. Which I'm sure you can help me with, but I need drinks first."

Lovely smiled and sat down next to Star Keeper, almost too close. "I know what you're thinking, but she's not that bad. Sure she's a little rough around the edges and grumpy sometimes, but she has a really big heart." Lovely's big blue eyes glistened in the setting sun as she spoke softly. "I think her grumpy attitude is her own way of showing love."

"Now, tell us where you are and I'll be there instantly."

• Brohoof 2

Eris felt his man hood rile up inside him. Every inch of his body was telling him to plow his everything into Vinyl Blade. "You're very naughty mare, it's not very nice to tease me like that." Eris smirked and pounced on Vinyl catching her off guard. The two ponies did their business for what seemed like a few minutes, but by the time the intense passion died down it had been two hours. Vinyl had missed nearly all of her class. "My bad."

Vinyl was still panting from the event that had just taken place. "What? No!... It's fine... It's one of those classes... That nopony goes to. They just read the book and take the tests. Plus, if I did miss anything, I can get it from Lovely. I'm pretty sure I have that class with her. I've got to go to my next class though. It starts in about ten minutes." She kissed him goodbye and ran off to her class.

• Brohoof 3

Well, Nightfall had not been beaten up by Eris. That was a plus. But the downside of it all was he didn't know where anypony was. Cherished, Lovely, Star Keeper, Vinyl... He wanted to have some company, but honestly, he didn't want to go out randomly and try to find them.

• Brohoof 1

'Shit-for-fur'? Now, she was called a few names back in high school about her coat, but Rockshire drew the line at 'shit-for-fur.' She was about to get up and backhoof Cherished until she realized that the others were still there. She didn't want to make a huge scene, but man, she wanted to hit her.

No 'Shire, fighting isn't the answer just yet... You don't want to scare Star or the new mare.... Wait. Why is she closer to him? Oh, HELL NO!

Rockshire got up from the grass, walking over to Lovely. "Oh, I'm sorry, I totally forgot to introduce myself. My name's Rockshire."

• Brohoof 3

Well, now was a better time than most.Star Keeper had stood their dumb struck for some time now but he wasn't able to take anymore of this insensitive cow (no offence to any cows out there, you're not that bad). He had to think of something fast.

"Shire, do you any teleportation spells? A quick escape might be useful about now."

Edited by The-Master
  • Brohoof 2

Sadly, that introduction was cut short, as Star questioned if she happened to know a teleportation spell or two.

"Uh, yeah, I know a few... Just tell me where you would like to go, and I'll try my best to get there... Really no guarantees with this, because my classes nearly drained me out of my magic..."

• Brohoof 2

Star Keeper didn't know what he wanted to escape from more; Cherished or Lovely. The reason for this was that Lovely was sitting a bit to close for comfort, spurring back old feelings and thoughts. It was all a bit too much for him right now. They needed to leave quickly.

"Shire, take us anywhere. So long as it's not here. I doubt I'll ever probably return here again."

• Brohoof 2

Rockshire could literally feel Star getting nervous easily. She could feel the same exact way. She felt really uncomfortable with Lovely and Cherished here... Especially Cherished.

"Ah, I know of a place... Get close now."

She closed her eyes, as a orange aura engulfed her horn, now surrounding both of them. A white flash came out of nowhere, and they both disappeared from the scene.

Both of them had popped up in the park, where it unusually quiet. Perfect...

"Whew... Finally, another place quiet..."

• Brohoof 3