private Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

"Once again, No. Eris comes first and then you can do as you please and there's reasons why. First, Eris is practically the head of the group. Take out the head and the rest falls. Now due to recent events I have had to make some changes but still the result will be the same and i'm going to need Rockshire and Star Keeper for this. " He said as he took a seat down at the table. He called the waitress to his table. "The usual." He said as the waitress wrote down the order and retreated back to the bar.

• Brohoof 1

Draco looked at Parso "She needs to be taught a lesson it was part of her plan you do know that right Parso?" Draco asked as he put his inhaler back into his saddlebags. "You think that tonight was the only time she humiliated a pony. Tell me Parso what would happened if Rockshire didn't have a strong will hmm. She would have taken her own life, I wouldn't like that on my conscience now would I or you" Draco said his eyes serious. "Alright then let's say that we don't do my plan to take down Cherished her family will help Eris' family get back up to where they are right now and we'll be back to square one again Dogboots," Draco explained to all of them.

• Brohoof 1

"Whoa Whoa whoa hold up I hate to interu- never mind no I don't but still I know what happened with Eris and the rape but who is this Cherished mare we speak of? Was it her idea for Eris to rape Rockshire? If so she needs to be brought to justice one way or another. Parso I'm sorry but we literally have to do it if it was her idea."

• Brohoof 1

"Once again you forget how difficult it would be for one such as Eris. If he shares such a close relationship with his sister and it is shattered then it will take him quite a while to get back on his hooves. Doesn't matter how much spending they do on his rehabilitation should he even get in rehab depending on the result of what happens. Not only that but with his pride in ponyball also shattered along with it he'll be in a mess. Again, depending on the results no amount of money will return him to, "square one". With the School, Eris and his family shamed it will be a while before he gets up again." He said as he continued his argument to Draco. His drink finally came to him as he took a sip from the hard cider. He didn't know how Cherished will react after what happens to Eris but still everyone will be affected by this plan.

Edited by thor9356
  • Brohoof 1

Draco thought about it then sighed and said "Fine we'll deal with her after we deal with Eris that stuck up no good" Draco cursed under his breath. He coughed slightly to calm himself down. "sorry about that my mother raised me to be respectable to ladies but to be she is no lady," Draco said.

• Brohoof 1

"She's an innocent party addict just like me, Draco! She doesn't deserve to be treated like dirt. The primary target is Eris and Cherished will cost collateral damage to both you and me"

Parso knew he wouldnt be a part of the group if anything happened to cherished, in fact he might defect and work on the opposite side

Edited by ParsoOfEquestria
  • Brohoof 1

Vinyl waited until everypony else left the room. She kept her spell up and sent Eris a text. She asked where he was and if he could come to her room. She said she was bored and needed somepony to sleep with that night, seeing as how Lovely would be out of the room.

((dragon, taco, both of you need to work on your writing. Dragon, we've been telling you this for a while. Even Shanky told you. You need to work on it or leave.))

• Brohoof 1

"Is that right Parso a party addict?" Draco said as he looked at Parso. He laughed slightly "You do know that she is manipulative right Parso because of her papa she could probably get away with murder. She almost did tonight remember?" Draco asked slightly as he drank his cider.

• Brohoof 1

"What would you say if I killed a pony before? Yes I have, back in my home country. I shot a colt after what he did to my sister, I was pardoned and forced here, in Equestria"

Parso has kept this truth hidden for a while, sure it had to come out sooner or later, but Parso wasn't easy saying it

• Brohoof 1

"Parso, my only target is for Eris to see that even he can fall no matter how rich and powerful he is. I have no intention whatsoever to harm Cherished in any way possible. Besides I don't want any part of your plan Draco for a few reasons. First, I barely know her and though what she did was wrong it still doesn't involve me as it involves you two NOT ME! Second, you should probably start talking without having to cause conflict and getting others involved into it." He addressed to both Parso and Draco. He really didn't want to get in this conflict. Though he did help prevent Star Keeper from leaving it was only because he was giving advice and thinking about it now, Star Keeper would end up being the hero at the end of the day. However he would need to talk to Star Keeper and Rockshire about the plan first.

• Brohoof 1

Draco chuckled as he said "I say yours was an exile they didn't pardon you or banished. All I can do is tell you to Begin Again but know when to let go," Draco said as he looked at Parso "I won't touch her just yet. Only after we deal with Eris that I will agree to," Draco said as he looked at Spark "Anyhow Spark we'll need to wait to set things up for now we cause some trouble," Draco smiled as he chuckled as he finally had a fellow prankster.

• Brohoof 1

"First Draco who's the victim here? Eris I'm okay with, but if we're after Cherished then I don't know how much help I can be without more info on her. Second what are you planning to do to said victim? I don't wanna blindly stumble into a situation I can't handle. Third do I need a lawyer on stand-by? I've been taken to court after a prank went wrong and handicapped a pegasus for a year, it wasn't good." Spark finished, grimacing as he remembered the prank and the poor pegasus who couldn't move for a whole year.

• Brohoof 1

"Don't worry Spark you don't, but I might need one though. Anyhow Cherished is almost like Eris execpt she manipulates others into doing what she wants. Her victim is Star Keeper he nearly died of overdose and alcohal. But Jerry Mcbadass here seems to have fallen for her charm," Draco said aloud then he whispered to Spark "I'm going to steal some important bills from her father the Count," Draco leaned back as he smiled with a satisfide smile.

• Brohoof 1

Spark frowned in grim disbelief. He put his hooves together then put his head on top of them. "You do realize this isn't just a prank right? It's against the law, and it would be really damn easy to trace back to you. I mean you are a courier after all, and if your boss was a good one he'd keep track of who has what mail... especially that kind of mail." Spark sat back in his seat trying to find a comfortable position. "I though we weren't picking on Cherished any more... I have my limits now, if its gonna hurt somepony in the long run huh-uh not doing it its just not worth it. If she hasn't broken the law, physically or mentally hurt somepony there's no point in hurting her or her family."

• Brohoof 1

Draco sighed "Fine fine sheesh we'll have to see how Parso deals with her then," Draco said as he looked at Parso "After all you don't love her now do you?" Draco asked Parso. "I'll leave her alone for now" Draco said with finality "But I am going to go after Eris with Dogboots,"

• Brohoof 1

"Now that I can get into!" Spark said happily, he grinned"So do we have a plan yet? This project is gonna be really fun I can already tell." He looked around him at the three ponies then settled his gaze on Paros. "So Paros do you like Cherished? Hmmmmmm?" he wiggled his eye brows and nudged him playfully.

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, we uh spent a couple nights together, she's fantastic when you get to know her, the only reason she does things like this was because she was constantly teased as a filly. Unlike what The Courier From Vault 21 thinks, she's innocent, driven by pressure from Eris. take him out of the picture, and she wont be harming anypony unless they pissed her off"

she's just like me

• Brohoof 1

(You just made a Fallout reference didn't you I love Fallout)

"Hey don't diss the job man it pays well. But I do need the singing career though. Any how Eris is the main target but we do need to be carefull though," Draco said as he began to think a light bulb went off into his head. "Idea, Parso pump Cherished for information wile uh she pumps you" Draco banged his head onto the table after her said that "Can't believe I just said that"

• Brohoof 1

"Uh Draco how exactly would that work shes a mare. The last time I checked mares didn't have the equipment for that job...Unless is he a...?" He turned his head to Parso a horrified look on his face."D-Do you like it like that!? I-I mean there's nothing wrong with it I just didn't think you... Uh n-never mind." Spark looked away a little embarrassed at his little out burst.

• Brohoof 1

Draco laughed out loud trying to control his laughter he said "Oh for the love of my ancestors. No what I mean is while they are doing the horizantal tango. He pumps her for information on Eris that we can use later," Draco started to laugh again. This would be an intresting friendship.

• Brohoof 1

"AHhhh sweet Celestia stop talking about pumping!" Spark folded his ears back and covered them with his hooves trying to block out Draco. " I don't much like talking about other peoples sex life. It's so awkward! Lets just get back to the prank or revenge thing okay?" He was pleading at this point.

• Brohoof 1

(*rolls the the floor laughing*I'm sorry but this is hilarious)

Draco chuckled and said "Oh fine sheesh not like you haven't done the horizantal tango yet have you spark?" Draco asked with a smile. He looked to Parso slightly and laughed "I'm sorry if this is offending you Parso but this is quite funny"

• Brohoof 1

Sparks eyes went wide at the question."Pfft -tch hahaha I get some all the time Draco..." He looked away from Draco and started whistling obviously lying. Truth be told he was waiting for his special somepony to do the "horizontal tango". "I always get tail..." He trailed off.

• Brohoof 1

"You suck at lying you know that right?" Draco asked as he chuckled. He shook his head as he looked at his friend" Teasing you is just to much fun Sparky you know that," He said with a laugh as he slowly drunk his cider. "Plus your a light weight," Draco said once more

(Yeah he's a happy drunk you know)

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah I know I suck at lying....Sparky? You're calling me Sparky?" Spark rolled his eyes and sighed. "And how much tail do you get huh? If you've gotten any at all." Spark scoffed. He called over the maretress and ordered a cider. he craved something sweet for some reason. She came back moments later and gave him the mug, he took it and thanked her then took a long sip of the sweet drink. He sighed in content and looked at Draco awaiting an answer.

Edited by Pr3datorTaco
  • Brohoof 1