private Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

"Once but it was awkward but then again so is every first time I guess," Draco smiled slightly "But that was when I was 16. The lass had a real fire in her eyes. Her blue eyes that was like a saphire in the sun. Her fur white as the pure snow. Her mane a green hue. Ah she was amazing but then she well passed away from cancer," Draco said sadly.

• Brohoof 1

Sparks smile faded away."Oh I- I'm sorry about that, she seems like she was special to you was she your special somepony?" he asked as he slowly sipped his cider. "If she was then she was a lucky mare dude.*sigh* I wish I could find a special somepony, they all just want the same thing. I just want to wait till the right pony comes along yah know? Oh well look to the future I guess." He sipped his cider a little more and set it back down remaining quiet.

• Brohoof 1

"All I can do is drink to their memories. A whiskey lullabye I guess you could say," Draco said with a slight smile on his muzzle. "But let's get our minds off of  the past and drink to the future. I just got paid and a round is on me," Draco said as he paid for hard cider for everpony in the pub.

• Brohoof 1

"hey spark, you want some tail? i got a whole list of it"

Parso flicked out his phone and started scrolling down his contacts list showing Sparks. by the look on sparks face, he must've been shocked at the amount of numbers on Parso's phone. parso stopped on a certain number and then quickly scrolled down

"ugh, better not, unless you're into whips and shit"

• Brohoof 2

"hey spark, you want some tail? i got a whole list of it"

Parso flicked out his phone and started scrolling down his contacts list showing Sparks. by the look on sparks face, he must've been shocked at the amount of numbers on Parso's phone. parso stopped on a certain number and then quickly scrolled down

"ugh, better not, unless you're into whips and shit"

"Uhhh yeah no whips for me not into that stuff, and like I said waiting for that one special somepony."

"All I can do is drink to their memories. A whiskey lullabye I guess you could say," Draco said with a slight smile on his muzzle. "But let's get our minds off of  the past and drink to the future. I just got paid and a round is on me," Draco said as he paid for hard cider for everpony in the pub.

Spark looked over at Draco and smiled and cheered with every pony else as mugs of hard cider were brought to the tables with ponies at them. "Thanks Draco lets see If I can hold this round down huh?" Spark took a swig and put the mug back down sighing in contempt.

• Brohoof 1

"Drink it slowly gradually. Because if you don't you'll get drunk faster," Draco said as he drank his cider slowly "Drink up lads and lassies," Draco said as he lifted his mug to the hard working ponies. "This round is dedicated to all you hard working ponies here" Draco said out.

• Brohoof 1

"All right all right I'll go slowly this time." He said as he took an exaggerated small sip from his mug. He threw a 'come at me bro' smile at Draco and took a regular sip from the cold mug. " So what are doing after we finish our drinks boss?" The question was directed at Draco but he would accept an answer from anypony at this point.

• Brohoof 1

"Maybe set up a nice fire work show for everypony with out the heat seeker this time," Draco said with a laugh. He was buzzed aye but not drunk yet. "Last time I set it up no pony saw that magnificient art," Draco said somberly "And I set it up for all the couples too" Draco said with sarcasm in his voice. Draco eyes widened then smiled "Why don't we add wubs to them?"

• Brohoof 1

"well, you do that, Drake, I have to go talk to someone for reasons important" 

Parso stood up and walked out of the bar, he opened his phone to sent cherished a message

"we need to talk, meet me at CC Park, I'll be waiting"

Parso walked back to the college and stood in the park and waited for cherished

• Brohoof 1

Star was ecstatic that he didn't have to leave, but there was unfinished business to attend to. He knew deep down that he shouldn't get any more involved than he already was, but he couldn't simply pretend it wasn't happening. And so when he saw Parso putting away his phone and exiting the bar, he had to act. He turned back to Rockshire, who still seemed to be in a bad state.

"Listen, I have something to do right now. You can stay here or go back to your dorm. Either way I have to go." He didn't wait for her to answer, he quickly exited the bar and followed Pars at a reasonable distance. It was quite easy, the night life of Canterlot drained out his hoofsteps and the darkness kept him hidden. He watched as he approached the College Park. He had to find out what was going on, and chances were it involved Cherished.

'You shouldn't be meddling anymore.'

'I know, but what they did to me,and Shire, I can't ignore that.'

'Good luck mate. You'll need it'

• Brohoof 1

"As interesting as this conversation is i'm afraid that I have to go as well. I have business to attend to tomorrow and I want to get a good night sleep for once." He said as he laid some bits on the table and left the pub. He made his way back to the dorms when he saw Star Keeper outside as well. To him it looked like he was tailing somebody but he couldn't tell who. "Is he following Parso? Why would he do that? hmmmm...this could be bad. It looks like I got another stallion to keep an eye on." He thought to himself as he followed his trail. He made sure not make any noise and the boots were an added benefit to this because of the rubber on them making his hoofsteps quiet.

• Brohoof 1

"Maybe set up a nice fire work show for everypony with out the heat seeker this time," Draco said with a laugh. He was buzzed aye but not drunk yet. "Last time I set it up no pony saw that magnificient art," Draco said somberly "And I set it up for all the couples too" Draco said with sarcasm in his voice. Draco eyes widened then smiled "Why don't we add wubs to them?"

"Wubz in fireworks!? or wubz with fire works? Either way its an epic combo!!!" Spark was to busy blabbering about wubz and bass to notice Boots leave. he let out a long yawn."Oh man these hard ciders just hit me hard! Man I'm tired why don't we head back to the dorm Draco?"

• Brohoof 1

"Aye let's go I don't want to get to drunk because tomorrow we start the festivies. Wubs with the fireworks display it will be awsome," Draco said drunkenly. He got up onto his hooves as he swayed slightly. "Yo ho yo ho a pirates life is for me, we're rascals,scoudrels, villians and knaves," Draco sang drunkenly as he walked.

Edited by dragon4111
  • Brohoof 1

Obsidian Winter boarded off the train from Ponyville to Canterlot and tried to get her bearings. None of her family line had been to Canterlot in generations. It felt strange to be in the seat of power for all equestria and a little intimidating as well. She checked her satchel to ensure nothing had been dropped or lost. She paid extra close attention to the old, sealed scroll that had been given to her by her great grandmother before she passed on. She was told to never open it. It must remained sealed and it was good for one favor from any royal in Canterlot. Her dying request was for Obsidian to use it wisely. She never asked what it said or how our family, which had fallen so far from grace, could demand a single favor with such authority. It didn't matter. She knew what she would use it for. She needed help, a guide, a teacher. Someone who could help her gain control of her talents to prevent what happened in the Hollow from happening elsewhere. She had to go where the best and most elite went. She had to go where the brightest and most gifted were sent: Canterlot College.

Obsidian set out to find directions to the College and who to speak with to enroll. She kept her wings tucked close to her side, hoping the traveling cloak she wore would cover them from anyone checking out the new comer. People would notice an Alicorn and attention was the last thing she wanted.

Edited by Obsidian_Winter
  • Brohoof 4

You'll never amount to anything.... You're too soft.... You'll never have a thick skin.... You'll spend the rest of your life as a scaredy pony... Only because you wanted friends.... FAT CHANCE!

"QUIT MESSING WITH MY HEAD! THIS IS TOO MUCH! JUST STOP!"

That was the last words that Percussive yelled... He went into a corner, and got into a fetal position, and started to bawl his eyes out. His tormenting was past its limits...

• Brohoof 1

Obsidian made her way up and down the streets of Caterlot until she found a helpful kiosk showing all the highlights of the city. After a few short moments she headed off toward the college. Her best bet, she figured, would be to speak to the Dean if he or she was around. Really she didn't even need to -see- the Dean, just make sure she got the scroll. Obsidian noted there was a high level of excitement in the air and she wondered what was going. No, matter. It didn't concern her anyway. After a brisk walk she finally stood before entrance to the college campus.

Edited by Obsidian_Winter
  • Brohoof 2

Obsidian set out to find directions to the College and who to speak with to enroll. She kept her wings tucked close to her side, hoping the traveling cloak she wore would cover them from anyone checking out the new comer. People would notice an Alicorn and attention was the last thing she wanted.

Draco arrived at his dorm slowly with Spark his head alittle clearer now. He looked at the new pony "Hello new pony how are you?" Draco asked with a drunken smile on his muzzle. He snickered as he swayed slightly. "Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna pass out now" Draco said as he did just that he passed out right there and then while standing.

(It's actually possible to do that but it's extremely hard))

• Brohoof 1

"Uhhhh Draco? Draco wake up! Come on, we're right outside the dorm!" Spark nudged Draco a few times and saw that he was out cold. Spark sighed and noticed the new pony. "Oh hey! Uhm sorry about my friend, to much hard cider....So uh you new here? I haven't seen you around, mostly cause I'm new." He nudged Draco once more trying to wake him up.

• Brohoof 1

Draco arrived at his dorm slowly with Spark his head alittle clearer now. He looked at the new pony "Hello new pony how are you?" Draco asked with a drunken smile on his muzzle. He snickered as he swayed slightly. "Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna pass out now" Draco said as he did just that he passed out right there and then while standing.

(It's actually possible to do that but it's extremely hard))

"err, Hi". She took a few steps back from the intoxicated pony so he didn't fall down on her. She didn't bother with introductions because honestly, he wouldn't have remembered anyway. She turned her attention to the other Colt as the drunken one passed out.

"Uhhhh Draco? Draco wake up! Come on, we're right outside the dorm!" Spark nudged Draco a few times and saw that he was out cold. Spark sighed and noticed the new pony. "Oh hey! Uhm sorry about my friend, to much hard cider....So uh you new here? I haven't seen you around, mostly cause I'm new." He nudged Draco once more trying to wake him up.

"Hello Gentlecolt. My name is Obsidian Winter and yes I am new here. I'm actually trying to find the Deans office. I have a scroll I must deliver as quickly as possible."

She looked again at Draco. She could smell the Hard Cider on his sleeping breath

"Its alright about your friend, though he may want to take it easy on the cider in the future."

• Brohoof 2

"err, Hi". She took a few steps back from the intoxicated pony so he didn't fall down on her. She didn't bother with introductions because honestly, he wouldn't have remembered anyway. She turned her attention to the other Colt as the drunken one passed out.

"Hello Gentlecolt. My name is Obsidian Winter and yes I am new here. I'm actually trying to find the Deans office. I have a scroll I must deliver as quickly as possible."

She looked again at Draco. She could smell the Hard Cider on his sleeping breath

"Its alright about your friend, though he may want to take it easy on the cider in the future."

"Yeah, and to think he was telling me to slowdown! I'm Spark by the way Spark Scratch." He held his hoof out over the passed out Draco for her to shake it.

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, and to think he was telling me to slowdown! I'm Spark by the way Spark Scratch." He held his hoof out over the passed out Draco for her to shake it.

She did the same, but making sure she didn't raise her leg high enough to move her cloak out of the way from covering her wings. "Pleasure" She lowered her leg back down and glanced at the sleeping pony. "Well, I'm sure you need to get your friend back to the dorms and I have the Deans office to find."

• Brohoof 2

When Spark nudged Draco the last time he awoke slightly "I'm awake, I'm awake" Draco said when he heard the new pony needed directions. "Down the hall to the left that's where you'll find the Dean's office," Draco said slightly as he shook himself awake "Yeah I need to get to bed come on Sparky. I think I have work but I don't think I'll be able to make it," He said his irish accent leaked out once more.

• Brohoof 1

Nightfall had somehow gotten away from the awkward situation in Lovely's room, but he felt bad for making the excuse that he needed his sleep as he left. He sighed, head down, when he heard a Marie's voice and the voice of... Was it really Draco? He cringed at the thought of Draco, but noticed the mare. He approached her, waiting for a break in the conversation.

"I may be new here, but you look a bit newer... I'm Nightfall. Would you like some help?"

• Brohoof 1

When Spark nudged Draco the last time he awoke slightly "I'm awake, I'm awake" Draco said when he heard the new pony needed directions. "Down the hall to the left that's where you'll find the Dean's office," Draco said slightly as he shook himself awake "Yeah I need to get to bed come on Sparky. I think I have work but I don't think I'll be able to make it," He said his irish accent leaked out once more.

"Huh oh yeah all right lets get you to bed." Spark smiled and waved good-bye to the new pony."Well good luck with the Dean!" With that he used his magic to open the door and walked in.

• Brohoof 1

Obsidian smiled and nodded in gratitude to the drunken pony. "Thanks, that helps a lot. Maybe I'll see you again when you have fewer spirits in you." She turned her attention to Spark "I'm sure I'll see you sooner then later if I make it in the College. Your friend needs you. Go take care of him" She offered a friendly wink and moved past the ponies towards the Deans Office.

Nightfall had somehow gotten away from the awkward situation in Lovely's room, but he felt bad for making the excuse that he needed his sleep as he left. He sighed, head down, when he heard a Marie's voice and the voice of... Was it really Draco? He cringed at the thought of Draco, but noticed the mare. He approached her, waiting for a break in the conversation.

"I may be new here, but you look a bit newer... I'm Nightfall. Would you like some help?"

And as luck would have it, a break in the conversation came just as the other ponies parted inside their rooms. Obsidian stopped suddenly in her tracks but still bumped into the new pony in front of her. "Oh! I'm so sorry. I was just saying goodnight to those gentlecolts over there and totally didn't see you!"

She looked up and took a few steps back to get a better look at the pony called Nightfall. She smiled a little to herself and blushed. He looked rather lovely and....and....was he an alicorn? He WAS. She quickly gathered her wits about her and spoke.

Hi, I'm Sexy....Wait, no! I mean Your...No! I mean Hi! I'm Obsidian Winter. I think I'm more tired then I thought. Forgive my lack of proper edicate. I was told the Deans office is down this way but I wouldn't mind a guy, err a guide if you have some time."

Oh by the stars what was wrong with her. Its not like this is the first attractive colt she's ever seen. She just saw two that weren't half bad a moment ago, plus all the ones seen in her travels. "Get a grip Winter" she told herself. "Your tired, you have a headache and yes, its been a lonely journey but have some self respect, gah!". She then did the only thing she could think of....smile stupidly.

• Brohoof 3